Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 05-27-2010, 01:48 AM

RickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant future
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by inolen
Everything is ready on it, we just need to interview Rick or you and shoot a scene with one of you saying that you got **** on by Joe.
I cant make it up this weekend but ill be back into the routine on the following

Stuntbums website looks awesome! You and Leah are doing a great job.
Originally Posted by Drew C.
Thanks Neal
Clip came out real good- youre getting better.
Old 05-27-2010, 01:49 AM

Drew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
no doubt kid. videos sick but just has little kinks to be worked out. we'll get it figured out for the next clip. Now if I wasnt so lazy and would just record I could make a clip

This weekend we're gonna cut a clip of the whole weekend
I wish i could make it

Originally Posted by Tone The Natural
Make sure you get my 37 smoke breaks in there.
hahahahahaha your out of control tone the natch
Old 05-27-2010, 01:50 AM

Drew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by RickNY
I cant make it up this weekend but ill be back into the routine on the following

Stuntbums website looks awesome! You and Leah are doing a great job.

Clip came out real good- youre getting better.

thanks buddy what you been up to long time no see
Old 05-27-2010, 01:50 AM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by RickNY
booooooooooooo
Old 05-27-2010, 01:53 AM

booooooooooooo

hey can you email me some pic form the last time we were up there i pm you my email when you get a chance no hurry thanks
Old 05-27-2010, 02:22 AM

RickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Drew C.
thanks buddy what you been up to long time no see
Same **** diff day kid. Im just waiting to get my pickup back since i havent had a ride lately. Hows everything with you?
booooooooooooo
I know i know
Old 05-27-2010, 02:59 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

This is the greatest video ever.
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...rdi-Rizal.html

A 2 year old that smokes 40 cigarettes a day
Old 05-27-2010, 05:09 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

i will be back out filming. Got all my gear back to 100% working order
Old 05-27-2010, 05:10 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by StrictlyStunt
Got all my gear back to 100% working order
don't ever walk away from your camera on a tripod in Florida winds
Old 05-27-2010, 09:16 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by StrictlyStunt
i will be back out filming. Got all my gear back to 100% working order
how bout you come out and ride
Old 05-27-2010, 09:59 AM

Paul-E is a decent person

so pa sessions all weekend? i'd love to head out that way on sunday... can i come?
Old 05-27-2010, 10:41 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Yo Neal.. thank god I cut off my cage man. I was looking at the new side of the cage and holy ****.... I gotta take pics of the old one. My bike woulda been a wrap if I didn't cut it off. 100000000%. I'll post it in a min... I didn't even realize this til I saw the new side. I've been like half asleep for the past couple of days.

Last edited by Tone The Natural; 05-27-2010 at 11:18 AM.
Old 05-27-2010, 11:04 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Can I get a "wow toneth you made a good call for once" after giving me **** for cutting it off? The sides of the cage the pictures of are of are the sides that go into the frame and the motor mounts go through. Remember how I said that side was bent up against my frame? Turns out it wasn't bent at all. The welds on the smaller part of the tubing snapped clean off. Now the bolt only holds the smaller part of the tube, so basically I had a bolt in my motor bolted though NOTHING. It woulda been the same as if I just put the cage on with no bolt at all. The cage was just chilling against my frame not bolted into anything at all after that last crash since the part that it bolts into was broken clean off. I could press the part in and out turn it around and all that. I actually dug this out of the garbage to show you, So think about it... that weld is snapped clean off... I think the cage is all good because the tube is a bit bent and I can't get a socket on there to check. and it hits the ground and the cage just smashes into the frame with no support at all since the piece that the bolt goes through is smaller than that piece of the tubing. Maybe it was just a bad weld?

Last edited by Tone The Natural; 05-27-2010 at 11:29 AM.
Old 05-27-2010, 11:05 AM

props for destroying a atown cage...
Old 05-27-2010, 11:17 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Originally Posted by pdpwally
props for destroying a atown cage...
Thanks yo I try
Old 05-27-2010, 11:18 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Or you could be like me and have a destroyed frame from rockin an atown cage not blaming the cage - blaming the squid that rides the bike
Old 05-27-2010, 11:18 AM

i actually think the goal is not to destroy it... but hey whatever works
Old 05-27-2010, 11:20 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Or you could be like me and have a destroyed frame from rockin an atown cage not blaming the cage - blaming the squid that rides the bike
I made the right call cutting it off though right? That had to be a shitty weld or something. That's bad news.

Last edited by Tone The Natural; 05-27-2010 at 11:25 AM.
Old 05-27-2010, 11:38 AM
NealFoReal

I woulda cut it off where the cage could be salvaged instead of cutting it off in 5 different spots. Its a steel cage so you coulda always got that piece welded back on But I didnt see what it looked like before you cut it off when it was on the bike to say yeah or no about you cutting it. Whatever tho - its cut already so just rock what you got.
Old 05-27-2010, 11:48 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

I woulda cut it off where the cage could be salvaged instead of cutting it off in 5 different spots. Its a steel cage so you coulda always got that piece welded back on But I didnt see what it looked like before you cut it off when it was on the bike to say yeah or no about you cutting it. Whatever tho - its cut already so just rock what you got.
Did you see the pics though? I posted them a couple posts ago. The cage wasn't bolted on to anything at all. The piece that it bolts into was snapped completely off and I had no way to get the cage off because the tube was also collapsed in a different spot and I couldn't get a socket onto it. If I just kept rocking the cage like that it woulda been like rocking it with no bolt in there at all. On top of that it wouldn't have even been flush against the frame, the bend in the gusset was keeping that small piece from being pushed all the way back, so the big part that woulda hit my frame woulda been a half inch or so away on some sides.. so the second it hit the ground that big part of the cage that's not supposed to hit the frame woulda traveled a half inch before hitting into my frame with no support at all. That coulda sucked

I'll bring out the piece tomorrow though. I know I'm babbling it's 11:30 AM and I still haven't got any sleep

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses