Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 05-26-2010, 11:09 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by Tone The Natural
Well nobody looked at it closely in the light. I'm real happy I did. It was digging into my frame, and the bolt was insanely loose. I was able to take the bolt out just hand loosening it. It'll give me a little peace of mind so I'm happy. Now I can run sliders in that side too. The cage is destroyed I cut it in like 5 pieces
squid. bring it out anyway. i might be able to salvage it and if not ill take it and dispose of it.
Old 05-26-2010, 11:18 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
squid. bring it out anyway. i might be able to salvage it and if not ill take it and dispose of it.
I gotta dig it out of my garbage then. I'm telling you theres no salvaging it. If I thought there was I woulda kept it. That 1 cut was too close going through the bolt so I got a steel demotion blade, cut the bottom piece going to the cross bar off, then cut right through the ATC thing, the main tube, and down the middle of the gusset. then I just cut across the bottom gusset. the main tube was really smashed in too. Know any stores that would carry grade 8 metric bolts?
Old 05-26-2010, 11:19 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

I gotta dig it out of my garbage then. I'm telling you theres no salvaging it. If I thought there was I woulda kept it. That 1 cut was too close going through the bolt so I got a steel demotion blade, cut the bottom piece going to the cross bar off, then cut right through the ATC thing, the main tube, and down the middle of the gusset. then I just cut across the bottom gusset. the main tube was really smashed in too. Know any stores that would carry grade 8 metric bolts?
I wouldn't run Grade 8 bolts. You want the bolts to bend.
Old 05-26-2010, 11:19 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Originally Posted by inolen
I wouldn't run Grade 8 bolts. You want the bolts to bend.
Gotcha, so just get standard m10 1.25 metrics? I was only gonna get grade 8 cause that's what came with the A town cage.
Old 05-26-2010, 11:21 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

take a picture of the destruction. yeah HD carries grade 8 metric bolts. I just picked some up last week. If not HD then Lowes and if not Lowes then Ace Hardware.
Old 05-26-2010, 11:47 PM
NealFoReal

We have that, it's just not set up. We're gonna hold off on promoting all of that until we get more content, as you said.

I think we're starting off well, the XDL media really helped.
word i posted my status as www.stuntbums.com and i'll do whatever i can to drive some traffic to the site fo sho.
Old 05-26-2010, 11:50 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

http://www.stuntbums.com/Blog/DetailsPost/56

This was priceless to watch go down. When Teach initially spilled brake fluid over his bike he literally just started dousing his bike in water and we were both really confused. Then came this.
Old 05-26-2010, 11:56 PM
NealFoReal

http://www.stuntbums.com/Blog/DetailsPost/56

This was priceless to watch go down. When Teach initially spilled brake fluid over his bike he literally just started dousing his bike in water and we were both really confused. Then came this.
i watched that earlier and thought DAM I hate brake fluid and couldnt imagine doing that lol. So it really works doing that???
Old 05-26-2010, 11:58 PM

Yea, it does. I had no clue it worked so well.
Old 05-26-2010, 11:59 PM
NealFoReal

good to know coz I HATE brake fluid. Feels ****** nasty.
Old 05-27-2010, 12:01 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

good to know coz I HATE brake fluid. Feels ****** nasty.
Just throwing this out there but what would you wash your hands with if you spilled brake fluid on them other than water? Urine?
Old 05-27-2010, 12:04 AM

Just throwing this out there but what would you wash your hands with if you spilled brake fluid on them other than water? Urine?
I just never realized the water completely got rid of it. I always end up drying them off, rubbing dirt on them and all sorts of **** to try and absorb it before washing them.
Old 05-27-2010, 12:05 AM
NealFoReal

Nope - I wear gloves when dealing with brake fluid smartass.
Old 05-27-2010, 12:09 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

I just never realized the water completely got rid of it. I always end up drying them off, rubbing dirt on them and all sorts of **** to try and absorb it before washing them.
Oh no that's definitely good to know with the bikes. Even on my gixxer I got brake fluid stains on that **** because I'd try to like rub them out with wax and ****. If I knew it was easy as just hosing the bike off I woulda saved some stains on it. I usually just let it dry on my hands and wash them when I'm done doing what I'm doing then Imy hands still feel like **** afterwards.
Old 05-27-2010, 12:10 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Nope - I wear gloves when dealing with brake fluid smartass.
Old 05-27-2010, 01:01 AM

Drew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of light

Here's a link to a video Drew C. made. He was gonna delete it but I talked him into leaving it. He wanted to delete it coz the export/import quality sucked and it also plays for 8 minutes when the clip is only 4.5 minutes. Whatever - the clip is hot and I got a couple of crashes in there. I think one of those crashes is the one that fucked up my arm. Anyways, enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvv532Bs6HY

Thanks Neal
Old 05-27-2010, 01:12 AM
NealFoReal

no doubt kid. videos sick but just has little kinks to be worked out. we'll get it figured out for the next clip. Now if I wasnt so lazy and would just record I could make a clip
Old 05-27-2010, 01:15 AM

This weekend we're gonna cut a clip of the whole weekend
Old 05-27-2010, 01:16 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

This weekend we're gonna cut a clip of the whole weekend
Make sure you get my 37 smoke breaks in there.
Old 05-27-2010, 01:21 AM
NealFoReal

ahahahahaha 37 smoke breaks with about 3 minutes of riding. thats tone the natch status. lookin forward to this weekend. dont look like a lot of people are coming but it'll be enough to have a fun time fo sho BED time I hate work

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses