Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 05-26-2010, 02:14 AM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by tone the natural
i'll buy it from you when mine explodes in a ball of flames somehow
Old 05-26-2010, 02:27 AM

DC631 is a decent person

Good night of wheelies !!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-26-2010, 03:07 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

monday your lookin good on that 636
Old 05-26-2010, 09:53 AM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice

Originally Posted by StrictlyStunt
monday your lookin good on that 636
Thanks bro
Old 05-26-2010, 10:08 AM

Paul-E is a decent person

can anyone lend some insight... im trying to get the install of a junction valve style HB. i used a linear style gixxer master and when i pumped up pressure with the hand master the caliper would lock on the disc. so i'd release the pressure at the bleeder on the caliper. then i would use the foot pedal and everything would function well. so then yesterday i put a different master on there... a gixxer radial one and still the same symptoms. bad foot master? am i missing something?
Old 05-26-2010, 02:59 PM

ok well since it seemed like i killed the thread.... lets just go back to the norm sched stuff. so anyone riding this weekend?
Old 05-26-2010, 04:23 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by monday518
It was kind of hot so I didn't do to much lot riding but heres a little clip of some circle progress finally keeping my bars straight and turned out and it seems to be helping

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUQ5bjtj3gk
Lookin good Monday Oh and Paul I got no idea about anything junction valve related since I never ran one.
Old 05-26-2010, 04:38 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by monday518
Well he blew up his piece of **** tuner car after spending like 5k for a turbo and to get it tuned then lost his job so that sort of changed things a bit
Old 05-26-2010, 04:39 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by pdpwally
can anyone lend some insight... im trying to get the install of a junction valve style HB. i used a linear style gixxer master and when i pumped up pressure with the hand master the caliper would lock on the disc. so i'd release the pressure at the bleeder on the caliper. then i would use the foot pedal and everything would function well. so then yesterday i put a different master on there... a gixxer radial one and still the same symptoms. bad foot master? am i missing something?
what happens when you release the pressure elsewhere? Something along the line is preventing the fluid from moving back. You should try locking it up, and then releasing the pressure from different points along the system. Here are some things to check:
There is at least a small amount of air in the reservoir - this is needed for the fluid to return when you let off the brake.
Make sure all banjo bolts are clear, and their holes are actually sitting in the banjo fittings, not hidden behind crush washers.
Make sure the footbrake lever isnt getting stuck in the down position. If its pushed down at all, that closes the valve and wont let fluid back. That footbrake master from me has been sitting in a box for 2 years. It worked back then but you never know.

Also, fyi - the junction valve isnt actually a valve, its just an adaptor. The 'valve' is in the brake master itself.
Old 05-26-2010, 04:53 PM

yeah i'll go through and double check all sorts of stuff
Old 05-26-2010, 05:09 PM
Is building another f4i

skillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really nice

Originally Posted by mikem
what happens when you release the pressure elsewhere? Something along the line is preventing the fluid from moving back. You should try locking it up, and then releasing the pressure from different points along the system. Here are some things to check:
There is at least a small amount of air in the reservoir - this is needed for the fluid to return when you let off the brake.
Make sure all banjo bolts are clear, and their holes are actually sitting in the banjo fittings, not hidden behind crush washers.
Make sure the footbrake lever isnt getting stuck in the down position. If its pushed down at all, that closes the valve and wont let fluid back. That footbrake master from me has been sitting in a box for 2 years. It worked back then but you never know.

Also, fyi - the junction valve isnt actually a valve, its just an adaptor. The 'valve' is in the brake master itself.
+1...
Old 05-26-2010, 05:27 PM

so do you guys think..... if the foot brake works fine but the handbrake wont "release" could the banjo going into the junction adapter be bad?
Old 05-26-2010, 06:26 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Do the engine mount bolts need to be exactly the same or can I get a bolt thats threaded all the way through?
Old 05-26-2010, 07:03 PM

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Lookin good Monday Oh and Paul I got no idea about anything junction valve related since I never ran one.
Thanks were finally gettin it in....Um June 4th which is a friday Im coming down and I want to ride that night so make plans for that to happen
Old 05-26-2010, 07:24 PM
90-day squid probation

ruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Tone The Natural
Do the engine mount bolts need to be exactly the same or can I get a bolt thats threaded all the way through?
i went to sears essential and jus bought a long one that goes through and jus cut it down in length
Old 05-26-2010, 07:39 PM
NealFoReal

headin to mitchell if anyone wants to come out.
Old 05-26-2010, 07:47 PM
Certified

Bray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
headin to mitchell if anyone wants to come out.
on the way shun!
Old 05-26-2010, 07:49 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Originally Posted by ruthless rah
i went to sears essential and jus bought a long one that goes through and jus cut it down in length
That scares me. If the cut ain't perfect it could strip the threads inside couldn't it?
Old 05-26-2010, 07:50 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Got all my tough **** done today. Cut the cage off, which I'm happy I did because the bolt was so loose that I could have taken it out with just my hand. Drilled that derlin out. Put my clipons on. Tomorrow I put the f4i throttle tube, my front master, and bleed my brakes and I'm good to go for the weekend
Old 05-26-2010, 08:29 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Tone The Natural
Got all my tough **** done today. Cut the cage off, which I'm happy I did because the bolt was so loose that I could have taken it out with just my hand. Drilled that derlin out. Put my clipons on. Tomorrow I put the f4i throttle tube, my front master, and bleed my brakes and I'm good to go for the weekend
What are you running for a cage this weekend?

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses