Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 05-26-2010, 12:04 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Neal's gettin a 636 on Friday BUT I'm not gonna ride it for a few months til its hooked up the way that I want it hooked up. It currently has a dual caliper bracket with 2 single piston Kawi calipers - that will be sold and Im buying the big rotor kit that Ant got as well as a Brembo or Magura master. I'm leaving the stock wheels on it for now and maybe eventually will upgrade to newer wheels/swingarm like some people do. Its already got the kleen air mod done. Its got one of them FohFab Roman cages on it which Im gonna replace with an Impaktek eventually. Its got a flat bar with a solo seat race tail so eventually gotta buy a seat for the rear, round bar and a new tail. And the plastics need paint coz they've been sanded down to be painted. Sooooooo hopefully in 2 months I could have everything lined up and be able to ride that bitch. The plastics that were on there before they were sanded down were soooooo ****** sick and I thought thats what I was getting but just found out they were sanded down to be painted. I was gonna post a picture of the bike but I dont want someone to recognize it and scoop it out from under me so pics will be posted later I think thats it but Ima start puttin a list together of everythin I gotta do.
Old 05-26-2010, 12:19 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Neal
https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/464...roundbars.html
Old 05-26-2010, 12:39 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Tone The Natural
dayum thats cheap. i was gonna get an NDC bar but might just scoop up one of these. Rearsets - gotta add those to the list as well. Ima start puttin a list together tomorrow. OMR Subcage. **** this is gonna get a little expensive
Old 05-26-2010, 12:41 AM
NealFoReal

I gotta check that. Gonna do it in the AM.

Good looks on the helicoiling and whatnot Neal + Eric. Can't wait to finally ride.

Also just threw in C&I 5 and already that **** is pretty gangster. That wreck right at the start.. ouch
i didnt really do nothing. i wasnt comfortable trying to do it since they were so tweaked but im glad they're fixed anyway. You might wanna scoop up some used vortex if you could find them in the meantime just to have a back up ready.
Old 05-26-2010, 01:00 AM

ny450 is a decent person

looks like im scooping up a stunted out f4i next weekend...ill be the newest noobs of all noob l.i. stunters. cant wait, really excited to start learning and practicing some ****. 45mph stand ups on my 929 until my arms get tired are official boring the hell out of me so its time to learn some lot ****. im way on the eastern end of l.i. last exit of expressway so i highly doubt ill ever get to ride with most of you guys (using this bike for double duty..stunting AND riding, no trucking it around) however once i get the basics down ill have to rip out to one of the spots one night and shoot the ****.
Old 05-26-2010, 01:38 AM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice

I got some new video ill post up in a few good day of riding
Old 05-26-2010, 01:43 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by monday518
I got some new video ill post up in a few good day of riding
and word - 636 is where its at
Old 05-26-2010, 01:45 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by ny450
looks like im scooping up a stunted out f4i next weekend...ill be the newest noobs of all noob l.i. stunters. cant wait, really excited to start learning and practicing some ****. 45mph stand ups on my 929 until my arms get tired are official boring the hell out of me so its time to learn some lot ****. im way on the eastern end of l.i. last exit of expressway so i highly doubt ill ever get to ride with most of you guys (using this bike for double duty..stunting AND riding, no trucking it around) however once i get the basics down ill have to rip out to one of the spots one night and shoot the ****.
do work.
Old 05-26-2010, 01:45 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
C&I 5 = gangsta. Seein sitdown steves foot get tore up like that from catching something on his bike makes me wanna shave down the edges of my 12 bar. That **** stays hitting me in the back of the ankle every time I bail.
Old 05-26-2010, 01:49 AM
NealFoReal

i think thats the coaster gone bad where he's talkin in 3rd person is it??? bring your angle grinder on friday and we'll cut it down for you.
Old 05-26-2010, 01:53 AM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice

I love my 636 so much its funny I now have an f4i again to I ended up buying sketchy jims but I wont even get on it lol
Old 05-26-2010, 01:54 AM
NealFoReal

buahahahaha. i spoke to jimi 3 years last week and he said he wasnt selling lmao.
Old 05-26-2010, 01:54 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

i think thats the coaster gone bad where he's talkin in 3rd person is it??? bring your angle grinder on friday and we'll cut it down for you.
Yeah where he goes up and over. When I posted that last post I was watching the bonus footage of Guru doing a long *** seatstander, and he still hasn't set it down right now
Old 05-26-2010, 01:59 AM

buahahahaha. i spoke to jimi 3 years last week and he said he wasnt selling lmao.
Well he blew up his piece of **** tuner car after spending like 5k for a turbo and to get it tuned then lost his job so that sort of changed things a bit
Old 05-26-2010, 02:05 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

C&I 5 = gangsta. .
awesome dvd
Old 05-26-2010, 02:06 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

steves no front end highway wheelie was sick
Old 05-26-2010, 02:07 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Originally Posted by monday518
Well he blew up his piece of **** tuner car after spending like 5k for a turbo and to get it tuned then lost his job so that sort of changed things a bit
I'll buy it from you when mine explodes in a ball of flames somehow
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

Brapppppppppppppppp
Zippy Tie Rider

Originally Posted by StrictlyStunt
steves no front end highway wheelie was sick
Yeah that was definitely the sickest **** I've seen in any DVD.
Old 05-26-2010, 02:12 AM

It was kind of hot so I didn't do to much lot riding but heres a little clip of some circle progress finally keeping my bars straight and turned out and it seems to be helping

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUQ5bjtj3gk

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses