Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 05-24-2010, 05:26 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

go neal!!!
Old 05-24-2010, 07:52 AM
90-day squid probation

ruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to all

Originally Posted by *trix*
good **** fellaz ...jersey session 1 nite this week???
Old 05-24-2010, 08:29 AM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by *trix*
oh man that was awesome. i see lot's of progress going on and i like it- i like it uh Lot. NY-DER!
Old 05-24-2010, 10:25 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Thanks guys And yeah Jersey session one night this week fo sho
Old 05-24-2010, 10:50 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Neal's a bull dozer with a wrecking ball attached. He'll leave a ring around your eye and treadmarks on your back. He's an animal. He's hungry You ain't been hungry since Supreme Clientele. Remember what you first told me when I took you in. You wanted to be a fighter. You wanted to be a killer. You wanted to be the champ. You ain't hungry. Matter fact I don't want you in my gym. Get out of my ring you disgust me.
Old 05-24-2010, 10:54 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Tone The Natural
Neal's a bull dozer with a wrecking ball attached. He'll leave a ring around your eye and treadmarks on your back. He's an animal. He's hungry You ain't been hungry since Supreme Clientele. Remember what you first told me when I took you in. You wanted to be a fighter. You wanted to be a killer. You wanted to be the champ. You ain't hungry. Matter fact I don't want you in my gym. Get out of my ring you disgust me.
I know Im missin something here lol. Line from a movie or something
Old 05-24-2010, 10:56 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
I know Im missin something here lol. Line from a movie or something
When Micks yellin at Rocky to do work, and also used in the intro to Ghostface - The champ. Just came up in my playlist
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klByHG-dKR4

I'm going to harbor freight in like 45 minutes btw.
Old 05-24-2010, 10:59 AM
NealFoReal

scoop one up for me and i'll give you the bread when you get to my crib
Old 05-24-2010, 11:11 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

scoop one up for me and i'll give you the bread when you get to my crib
No doubt.
Old 05-24-2010, 11:20 AM
NealFoReal

Old 05-24-2010, 11:21 AM

Paul-E is a decent person

Thanks guys And yeah Jersey session one night this week fo sho
come through... all excuses and bullshit will be left at the door. :D
Old 05-24-2010, 11:25 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by pdpwally
come through... all excuses and bullshit will be left at the door. :D
thats what im talkin about
Old 05-24-2010, 11:54 AM

yup... if i loop so ******* be it.
Old 05-24-2010, 12:07 PM
90-day squid probation

ruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to all

paul did u fix ur bike yesterday
Old 05-24-2010, 12:36 PM

i did the clutch arm mod, built a rad cage and ran all the stuff for the HB. tonight im gonna bleed the brakes... im gonna grab the iridium plugs from napa and possibly swap em out. or i'll just try to ride it as is
Old 05-24-2010, 12:40 PM
90-day squid probation

i did the clutch arm mod, built a rad cage and ran all the stuff for the HB. tonight im gonna bleed the brakes... im gonna grab the iridium plugs from napa and possibly swap em out. or i'll just try to ride it as is
you bought a new lever or u already had one...and i would get the plugs frm napa and see if thats the boggin problem, i would let someone like gil or mayb roman go over your bike but you should ask gil 1st
Old 05-24-2010, 01:04 PM
NealFoReal

Gil can you go over my bike too please. Starting with my cracked frame You think JB Weld will hold it
Old 05-24-2010, 02:00 PM

Originally Posted by ruthless rah
you bought a new lever or u already had one...and i would get the plugs frm napa and see if thats the boggin problem, i would let someone like gil or mayb roman go over your bike but you should ask gil 1st
i actually had a 900rr lever that fit. i just had to modify it a lil bit
Old 05-24-2010, 02:26 PM
90-day squid probation

i actually had a 900rr lever that fit. i just had to modify it a lil bit
nice...i mite ride after work...take advantage of the not so hot weather today
Old 05-24-2010, 03:12 PM
NealFoReal

Ethiopian:
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	1-2.jpg
Views:	25
Size:	71.7 KB
ID:	239572  

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses