Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2010, 10:55 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by MikeM
Ive been to a few towns in ohio and i only saw white folk there. I saw a guy with a full length mullet in toledo once, I think ohios one of those places.
Cleveland is kinda hood from what I've heard
Old 05-23-2010, 11:03 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

*trix* is infamous around these parts*trix* is infamous around these parts

editing the small little footage I got from yesterday :D will be on youtube later
Old 05-23-2010, 11:19 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Tone The Natural
Ok, **** ordering ****. I'm just gonna go to harbor freight tomorrow get a saw and get this side of the cage off, and I'm gonna stop and pick up a master link at the shop because they got them in stock for cheap and I know it'll fit. I'm gonna do everything I need to tomorrow with the exception of the clip ons. Neal lemme know when it's cool to come down, I'd like to be ready for this weekend if we're hitting PA.
I know you're trying hard to do **** yourself but realize you're failing miserably at doing so. There's nothing wrong with that because it took me a long time to be able to work on my bike by myself and I still need help with certain things to this day. The point I'm trying to make here is DONT cut the cage off. Buy the sawzall you're gonna buy and bring your bike by my house during the week and me and Eric will look at it and see if it should be cut off. If it should be cut off we'll do it here so you dont **** anything else up and then maybe that side of the cage can be salvaged. If you dont wanna listen and you choose to cut the cage off yourself, just remember you broke a kill switch and a throttle tube within a day of each other doing **** yourself. Pretty much everything you've attempted to do has resulted in epic failure thus far Again - nothing wrong with that coz I fucked a lot of **** up learning how to work on my own bike but I also knew when to stop and ask for help lol. Mike helped me with a lot of **** when I was just starting to work on my own bike rather than bringing it to a shop. Thanks Mike
Old 05-23-2010, 11:21 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by *trix*
editing the small little footage I got from yesterday :D will be on youtube later
brap
Old 05-23-2010, 11:33 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
I know you're trying hard to do **** yourself but realize you're failing miserably at doing so. There's nothing wrong with that because it took me a long time to be able to work on my bike by myself and I still need help with certain things to this day. The point I'm trying to make here is DONT cut the cage off. Buy the sawzall you're gonna buy and bring your bike by my house during the week and me and Eric will look at it and see if it should be cut off. If it should be cut off we'll do it here so you dont **** anything else up and then maybe that side of the cage can be salvaged. If you dont wanna listen and you choose to cut the cage off yourself, just remember you broke a kill switch and a throttle tube within a day of each other doing **** yourself. Pretty much everything you've attempted to do has resulted in epic failure thus far Again - nothing wrong with that coz I fucked a lot of **** up learning how to work on my own bike but I also knew when to stop and ask for help lol. Mike helped me with a lot of **** when I was just starting to work on my own bike rather than bringing it to a shop. Thanks Mike
Ok, I'll just pick up the tools tomorrow to do it then I'll holla. Think I should get an angle grinder instead of a sawsall? Might be more useful for other ****.. I dunno.
Old 05-23-2010, 11:34 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

brap
Wheres the tone the natural at crashing footage ******?
Old 05-23-2010, 11:36 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

I also feel bad asking for help because I don't wanna be a burden on anyone I was definitely gonna ask for help with the spark plugs though because if I end up stripping one of those I'll be pissed Thanks though for sure
Old 05-24-2010, 12:09 AM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

this editing is taking forever.... will be done soon
Old 05-24-2010, 12:55 AM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

editing is finally done it took me like 2 hours but I think its pretty dope I am compressing it now then uploading it to yougay
Old 05-24-2010, 01:06 AM
NealFoReal

Ok, I'll just pick up the tools tomorrow to do it then I'll holla. Think I should get an angle grinder instead of a sawsall? Might be more useful for other ****.. I dunno.
I'd pick up both. They're both good to have and ***** cheap. The angle grinder should be $20 - $30. How much was the sawzall at Harbor Freight. I might ask you to pick me up one coz my pops took mine and I never saw it again

Wheres the tone the natural at crashing footage ******?
I started it and never got around to finishing it. I'll bring the laptop w me to work tomorrow and try to get it done durin my free time. Maybe lol. But it'll definitely be done this week - well most likely anyway haha.

I also feel bad asking for help because I don't wanna be a burden on anyone I was definitely gonna ask for help with the spark plugs though because if I end up stripping one of those I'll be pissed Thanks though for sure
I hear ya on that - I hated asking for help too but certain things you need help with before you **** more **** up lol. We know how you do already. I hated asking Mike for help too but he helped me with my first motor swap and a lot of other **** too. Come to think of it he helped me with a lot of my firsts when it came to working on the bike and then after seeing how he did some of the stuff I kinda figured out the rest on my own and from reading. All good tho kid, we'll get it done And I'll only charge you $1000 bucks to get it done lmao.
Old 05-24-2010, 01:14 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

http://www.harborfreight.com/power-t...ting-saws.html

On sale for 24.99

Let me know cause I'm going there tomorrow.
Old 05-24-2010, 01:16 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

I'd probably end up cutting through the cage right into my leg or something with my luck if I cut it off myself
Old 05-24-2010, 01:20 AM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

currently uploading now 20 mins left
Old 05-24-2010, 01:40 AM
NealFoReal

currently uploading now 20 mins left
Old 05-24-2010, 01:42 AM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZRC53Y7O40

doneskies
Old 05-24-2010, 01:47 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

who was that killin circles on neals bike?
Old 05-24-2010, 01:48 AM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

that was neal hahaha and the video quality should get a bunch better once its fully processed haha sleep time work in the AM
Old 05-24-2010, 01:52 AM
NealFoReal

hahaha I think it was someone wearing my helmet maybe

that was neal hahaha and the video quality should get a bunch better once its fully processed haha sleep time work in the AM
sick clip trix
Old 05-24-2010, 03:22 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

good job guys keep it up
Old 05-24-2010, 03:50 AM

RickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant future

doneskies
nice video trix
and onewheel - I see you kid

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses