Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2009, 10:37 AM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by MikeM
Yes, it is.

Unless you do it to another girl, and youre both naked. Then its hot.
yeah i dunno about that. U think that because two chicks are naked and doing something gross ...it now becomes HOT?
Old 03-31-2009, 10:37 AM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

*trix* is infamous around these parts*trix* is infamous around these parts

but iono it would be nice to do something for my time off, so I'm trying to get some people together to do something
Old 03-31-2009, 10:38 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by *trix*
I dont even need to say words to tear you up on this one

j/k :D
right? LOL
Old 03-31-2009, 10:38 AM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

Originally Posted by Dirty Jerzey Alie
yeah i dunno about that. U think that because two chicks are naked and doing something gross ...it now becomes HOT?
two girls one cup

completely joking about that cause thats the grossest **** ever
Old 03-31-2009, 10:39 AM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

right? LOL

dooshbagel
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

except for pooping in a cup, YES

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold

I dont even need to say words to tear you up on this one

j/k :D
=/

i like smashing crabs and eating their delicious meat.
Old 03-31-2009, 10:41 AM

except for pooping in a cup, YES
what about eating poop?
Old 03-31-2009, 10:42 AM
bp chaser

what about eating poop?
yeah thats gross too. in fact now that you mention it, pooping in the cup really isnt that bad, but eating it really is.
Old 03-31-2009, 10:44 AM

but iono it would be nice to do something for my time off, so I'm trying to get some people together to do something
i'm telling you to set up ur bathroom like a scene from the bahamas! we'll ride all day and after we can go sit in your bathroom, stick our feet in a bucket of sand and turn on a fan.
Old 03-31-2009, 10:47 AM

yeah thats gross too. in fact now that you mention it, pooping in the cup really isnt that bad, but eating it really is.

that's pretty gross...but what if we were Lepers and our appendages were rotting off?
Old 03-31-2009, 11:11 AM
bp chaser

that's pretty gross...but what if we were Lepers and our appendages were rotting off?
Id grab a tittie, and keep it.
Old 03-31-2009, 11:11 AM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

i'm telling you to set up ur bathroom like a scene from the bahamas! we'll ride all day and after we can go sit in your bathroom, stick our feet in a bucket of sand and turn on a fan.
sure lol
Old 03-31-2009, 11:15 AM
BiG AzZ sQuID

Frankenstein929 is a decent person

FINALLY HEADED BACK TO UPSTATE WOOT!!!
Old 03-31-2009, 11:15 AM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

youd almost be like michael jackson
Old 03-31-2009, 12:31 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

****. So I got this big check that I was waiting for but cant cash it anywhere since its written out to the company I did get one place near my house that said they would do it but they need to call and confirm it so I have to get there before 5. I dont get outta work til after 5 so I may be leaving early today before they wise up and realize they shouldnt be cashing it. If that dont work then I dunno what to do
Old 03-31-2009, 12:41 PM

Id grab a tittie, and keep it.
hahahaha...that's pretty funny.
Old 03-31-2009, 12:43 PM

youd almost be like michael jackson
wait let me dig out my white glove.
Old 03-31-2009, 12:44 PM

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
****. So I got this big check that I was waiting for but cant cash it anywhere since its written out to the company I did get one place near my house that said they would do it but they need to call and confirm it so I have to get there before 5. I dont get outta work til after 5 so I may be leaving early today before they wise up and realize they shouldnt be cashing it. If that dont work then I dunno what to do
u can't go during lunch?
Old 03-31-2009, 12:53 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

u can't go during lunch?
Its in Queens and Im in the city so if I go all the way back to Queens then Im stayin there lol. Ima leave at 2 and have a half day today I went to Chase since its a Chase check and 5 different check cashin joints during lunch.

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses