Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-2010, 09:18 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by skillz
hey trix what do you think of the word of the day?
Gil wanna trade those vortex clipons for a pair of sick side mounts that need to be tapped?

Also, know anyone with an f4i throttle tube?
Old 05-22-2010, 09:26 AM
Is building another f4i

skillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really nice

Originally Posted by Tone The Natural
Gil wanna trade those vortex clipons for a pair of sick side mounts that need to be tapped?

i might have a f4i throttle tube , def a 600rr throttle tube, idk about those clipons . have u tapped cuntzilla yet?
Old 05-22-2010, 09:33 AM
90-day squid probation

ruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to all

i might have a f4i throttle tube , def a 600rr throttle tube, idk about those clipons . have u tapped cuntzilla yet?
lmao ur fukn hilarious
Old 05-22-2010, 09:37 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

The only thing I'm tapping is my girl of 4 years and these sick side mounts I should have never bought in the first place. I just wanna make wheelies brotha. Both the screws in the right side clipon are stipped out. The threads inside the clamp are shot. I tried new bolts, they're done. I can see inside that the threads are tore up too. They need to make steel clamps so they don't strip out as easily.

Let me know if you got an f4i tube and I'll come scoop it up tomorrow. I got the throttle tube from my gixxer 600 on there now but who knows how that's gonna be. I been out the game for almost 2 weeks now. I got my new kill switch and throttle tube a couple days ago, and broke both installing them. The wires got ripped out of the kill switch, and I dropped the tube 1 foot and it landed right on one of the plastic tabs and broke it off I suck
Old 05-22-2010, 09:42 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

hey trix what do you think of the word of the day?
women dont seduce trix, he seduces them
Old 05-22-2010, 09:52 AM
Is building another f4i

skillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really nice

The only thing I'm tapping is my girl of 4 years and these sick side mounts I should have never bought in the first place. I just wanna make wheelies brotha. Both the screws in the right side clipon are stipped out. The threads inside the clamp are shot. I tried new bolts, they're done. I can see inside that the threads are tore up too. They need to make steel clamps so they don't strip out as easily.

Let me know if you got an f4i tube and I'll come scoop it up tomorrow. I got the throttle tube from my gixxer 600 on there now but who knows how that's gonna be. I been out the game for almost 2 weeks now. I got my new kill switch and throttle tube a couple days ago, and broke both installing them. The wires got ripped out of the kill switch, and I dropped the tube 1 foot and it landed right on one of the plastic tabs and broke it off I suck
she doesnt care. ask trix he turned her down. i aint mad at ya trix its not your fault
Old 05-22-2010, 11:16 AM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

*trix* is infamous around these parts*trix* is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by MikeM
women dont seduce trix, he seduces them
damn right :D

when trix does pushups he doesnt actually push himself up he pushes the world down!
Old 05-22-2010, 11:50 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Yo Gil, you need to get on Toneth for writing books when repeatedly explaining what he broke on his bike lol. You also need to get on him for talking shop talk Toneth, I skimmed but didnt read these long *** posts and I saw my name and read that part. I dont have a sawzall. Besides that - no need to explain yet another time what happened to your cage and the killswitch and the throttle tube and the clip ons. Everyone in here knows already And trix, your joke was corny. You're not Chuck Norris
Old 05-22-2010, 12:46 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Anyone lookin to make some day time wheelies today???
Old 05-22-2010, 12:58 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Yo Gil, you need to get on Toneth for writing books when repeatedly explaining what he broke on his bike lol. You also need to get on him for talking shop talk Toneth, I skimmed but didnt read these long *** posts and I saw my name and read that part. I dont have a sawzall. Besides that - no need to explain yet another time what happened to your cage and the killswitch and the throttle tube and the clip ons. Everyone in here knows already And trix, your joke was corny. You're not Chuck Norris
when trix makes circle wheelies, he stays stationary while the earth turns
Old 05-22-2010, 12:59 PM
bp chaser

Anyone lookin to make some day time wheelies today???
nope. might be going out to the hamptons to look at an old pickup truck
Old 05-22-2010, 01:02 PM
I ♥ uR mOm

INSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant future

i have an f4i throttle tube. recently bought it for the R6 and only used it a day
Old 05-22-2010, 01:02 PM
NealFoReal

nope. might be going out to the hamptons to look at an old pickup truck
****. i may as well go back to sleep for a few
Old 05-22-2010, 01:15 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

3 short paragraphs consisting of around 5 sentences each isn't really that long of a post. Excuse me Yeah I explained what happened, but I didn't realize that the cage was pushed into the frame Also I was seeing like double from being so tired when posting that, and I am right now. I got woken up. Back to bed.

Last edited by Tone The Natural; 05-22-2010 at 01:17 PM.
Old 05-22-2010, 01:24 PM
90-day squid probation

ruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to all

****. i may as well go back to sleep for a few
thats not a bad idea...i wish i could go to sleep...im on some zombie **** today
Old 05-22-2010, 01:24 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by ruthless rah
thats not a bad idea...i wish i could go to sleep...im on some zombie **** today
so am i but i still wanna make some ****** wheelies
Old 05-22-2010, 01:39 PM
bp chaser

3 short paragraphs consisting of around 5 sentences each isn't really that long of a post. Excuse me Yeah I explained what happened, but I didn't realize that the cage was pushed into the frame Also I was seeing like double from being so tired when posting that, and I am right now. I got woken up. Back to bed.
you dont think 15 sentences is a long post? Nobody reads past 3 sentences son.
Old 05-22-2010, 01:41 PM
NealFoReal

you dont think 15 sentences is a long post? Nobody reads past 3 sentences son.
i wasnt even gonna respond to that post coz if he dont think that was a long post then there's no point. What makes it even longer than a normal 15 sentence post is the fact that he's explained it all multiple times hahaha.
Old 05-22-2010, 01:45 PM
bp chaser

i wasnt even gonna respond to that post coz if he dont think that was a long post then there's no point. What makes it even longer than a normal 15 sentence post is the fact that he's explained it all multiple times hahaha.
and the funniest part - none of us have read past the first 3 sentences on any of the long *** explanations. Half way through the second sentence, vaginasitis shows its face, I read that much.
Old 05-22-2010, 01:45 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

It was 10 am and I was still up from the night before. It mighta been a little lengthy. Lol

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses