Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-2010, 02:40 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by ruthless rah
work at 7 am
I feel bad for you with that lol.
Originally Posted by Annoying Eric
**** babies.. spiders are cute.
Old 05-22-2010, 02:54 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

I was looking at the clamps, and one of them is actually bent a little bit too. I think these might be done, ugh. Look how the one on the left is almost even across, and the one on the right one side of the clamp sits much higher. Also, look at the size difference in the gaps in both clipons.

Last edited by Tone The Natural; 05-22-2010 at 02:57 AM.
Old 05-22-2010, 02:59 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Tone The Natural
I was looking at the clamps, and one of them is actually bent a little bit too. I think these might be done, ugh. Look how the one on the left is almost even across, and the one on the right one side of the clamp sits much higher. Also, look at the size difference in the gaps in both clipons.

thats fine - the bolt will still hold it tight to the fork tube if not thats a different story but im sure it will.
Old 05-22-2010, 03:05 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
thats fine - the bolt will still hold it tight to the fork tube if not thats a different story but im sure it will.
I'm hoping man. Worst comes to worst I'll rock my stock ones and order some vortex. I mean really stock should be ok for me while I'm waiting for these since I'm not gonna be riding any wheelies. I'm just gonna gas the **** out of it and try and catch it on the bar anyway. Once I'm consistent with it being on the bar then I'm gonna move to actually trying to do wheelies. Get yo camera out
Old 05-22-2010, 03:14 AM
NealFoReal

Oh Eric & Drew - here's the pics/thread I was telling you about. The dude who cut his frame for
" Making Air intake project process increasing horsepower, torque, topspeed more fuel effidency less mpg less pollution less vibration and better handling at high speed A Revolution on ZX-10R Designed and Made by Shervin Rezaiy ShervinRRR COME ON BABY "
http://www.zx-10r.net/forum/showthread.php?t=89168

Yeah he seriously did this

Check out his custom rotors too lmao

If you want some comedy take a look at his flickr account - he details all of his projects

http://www.flickr.com/photos/shervinrrr/page3/

Last edited by OnEWhEeLNEAL; 05-22-2010 at 03:18 AM.
Old 05-22-2010, 03:16 AM
NealFoReal

Toneth the Natch - yut ughhhhh. Im going to bed
Old 05-22-2010, 03:18 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

I thought I was the stupidest mechanic ever, but that guy has me beat, slightly.
Old 05-22-2010, 03:34 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Same guy also painted his rotors,

Old 05-22-2010, 05:47 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Same guy and I quote
"wind resistance license plate mod"

He also put "wind tunnels" in his tail for aerodynamics
Old 05-22-2010, 05:54 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

******* retard ...lol
Old 05-22-2010, 06:02 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Old 05-22-2010, 06:05 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

I can't get enough of this guy. His quotes on his pictures are the best
"The design of this helmet is grey flames. Some people find that intereting considering the helmet color is black and it is great for getting hidden of a scene. "
Old 05-22-2010, 06:11 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

yeah that guys has so many threads where im like wtf was this guy thinking... funny stuff
Old 05-22-2010, 06:15 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Sweet paint job,

This was literally a completely mint ZX10 when he got it.
Old 05-22-2010, 06:28 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Plexiglass rearsets
Old 05-22-2010, 07:51 AM
90-day squid probation

ruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to all

damn tone what the hell u still doin up
Old 05-22-2010, 08:02 AM
Is building another f4i

skillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really nice

the word of the day is succubus
Old 05-22-2010, 09:12 AM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

*trix* is infamous around these parts*trix* is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by Tone The Natural
Plexiglass rearsets
I actually like that idea, makes me think of some other things you can do with plexiglassfor the bike
Old 05-22-2010, 09:14 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Originally Posted by ruthless rah
damn tone what the hell u still doin up
I just finished working on my bike now, need to get some sleep. I was gonna put on my stock clipons so I could rock today, but I realized in the frankenstein killswitch i made yesterday that the nub was bent in half so it would not go on at all, even will holes drilled in the bars. I couldn't get the tab out either, so I took another old kill switch I had, cut the wiring in half, and soldered half of an old kill switch to this one. I got my GSXR tube on, the stock clipons on, and my throttle cables on just fine.

Only problem is, I'm out the game until I get my sawsall which hopefully was shipped from Harbor Freight. After I got it all on and was checking it out I noticed something. The last crash I had shifted the cage up a bit, and since the main tube was already collapsed from a crash a while ago, I haven't been able to get a socket on the bolt for a few weeks. I've had a solid 15 hard as **** pancakes since then at least, without being able to tighten the bolt for any of them. Anyway, the last crash I had that broke all my **** moved the cage up a bit, and the cage itself doesn't appear to be bent up so it's DEFINITELY the bolt. When the bolt bent up, it pushed the cage into my frame. The top part of the tube is now completely flush going into my frame, so much that the frames actually indented if I touch around the edge of the cage where the frame meet I can feel parts of the frame pushing up.The frame was the only thing that stopped the cage from snapping completely up.

I got a fresh side of a cage to put on, so I soon as I get my sawsall I can just chop this side off and throw it on. There's no way I'm gonna just rock wtih it like this, because one more good drop on the right side my frames gonna crack from the looks of it. I haven't been able to get to that bolt in 15 hard pancakes from the 12 bar slamming straight to the cage, cartwheels, and all that ****. Rocking it like this when I have another fresh cage to put on would be retarded, because if I crack my frame/motor I'm gonna be out the game for a minute.

Neal, let me know if when you're free. If my sawsall doesn't come maybe we can chop it off at your crib and helicoil these shitty clip ons. I'd really like to be ready for next weekend at the latest if it's at all possible

Last edited by Tone The Natural; 05-22-2010 at 09:21 AM.
Old 05-22-2010, 09:16 AM
Is building another f4i

skillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really nice

Originally Posted by *trix*
I actually like that idea, makes me think of some other things you can do with plexiglassfor the bike
hey trix what do you think of the word of the day?

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses