Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-2010, 01:46 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by *trix*
tonights wheelies were fun :D
wheelies are always fun
Old 05-22-2010, 01:49 AM

Drew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
wheelies are always fun
yo u look at adobe yet
Old 05-22-2010, 01:57 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Time to order some Vortex clip ons. Those sick sidemounts are fucked, threads are shot, and I hate them anyway.
Old 05-22-2010, 02:01 AM
90-day squid probation

ruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to all

im soooooo tired....im not even unloading my bike tonite...nice wheelies everyone
Old 05-22-2010, 02:03 AM
KING annoyingeric

Annoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by ruthless rah
im soooooo tired....im not even unloading my bike tonite...nice wheelies everyone
Rah, you killing it man...
Old 05-22-2010, 02:04 AM

Drew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Annoying Eric
O and Eric your killing babies
Old 05-22-2010, 02:09 AM
KING annoyingeric

Annoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Drew C.
O and Eric your killing babies

Old 05-22-2010, 02:14 AM
90-day squid probation

ruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to all

thanx bro...ur one handers are coming along well too
Old 05-22-2010, 02:15 AM

hahahaha
Old 05-22-2010, 02:20 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Drew C.
yo u look at adobe yet
im about to knock out. im gonna look at it tomorrow tho definitely coz I wanna see me crashing lol.

Originally Posted by Tone The Natural
Time to order some Vortex clip ons. Those sick sidemounts are fucked, threads are shot, and I hate them anyway.
If you're only getting the vortex coz the threads are stripped then you're retarded. They can be helicoiled. Ethiopian helicoiled mine and they're butter. I had to send them to him since the 2 broken bolts had to be drilled out and he has a mill that he used to do it but then he hooked it up and helicoiled it too. Bring your bike by and me and Eric will help you put your **** back together coz you keep ****** **** up keeping yourself out the game longer each time. If you wanna get rid of the clip ons coz you dont like them, thats a different story but I think you should just rock what you got

And Rah - you're gonna be crushing it in no time. You're right there And Paul, burnouts were looking good at the end of the night
Old 05-22-2010, 02:21 AM
NealFoReal

Dead Babies Syndicate lmao.
Old 05-22-2010, 02:22 AM
NealFoReal

Yo Drew - Bmore Bmore Bmore Bmore Bmore Bmore Bmore. Lets make it happen kid lol.
Old 05-22-2010, 02:23 AM
NealFoReal

Check this out lol. I put this kid on blast in this wink thread. Dude's mad racist talking mad ****. 1/4 of his posts on SR are ****** this ****** that porch monkey this monkey that

http://stuntride.com/vbstunt/showthr...584#post696584

I posted up his phone number, email address and home address hahahaha. read the last couple of posts.
Old 05-22-2010, 02:26 AM
NealFoReal

And you Drew - did you look at the pics I sent you of the radiator cages. That one design by Towliee is mad easy to make and you could definitely hook that up so you dont **** up your radiator anymore DO WORK!!!
Old 05-22-2010, 02:29 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

im about to knock out. im gonna look at it tomorrow tho definitely coz I wanna see me crashing lol.

If you're only getting the vortex coz the threads are stripped then you're retarded. They can be helicoiled. Ethiopian helicoiled mine and they're butter. I had to send them to him since the 2 broken bolts had to be drilled out and he has a mill that he used to do it but then he hooked it up and helicoiled it too. Bring your bike by and me and Eric will help you put your **** back together coz you keep ****** **** up keeping yourself out the game longer each time. If you wanna get rid of the clip ons coz you dont like them, thats a different story but I think you should just rock what you got

And Rah - you're gonna be crushing it in no time. You're right there And Paul, burnouts were looking good at the end of the night
Aight, as soon as I get my throttle tube I'll bring it by. Good looks I'm going nuts at home man, I'm itching to ride. I'm not even gonna worry about the brakes when I get out there, just straight parking it on the bar. Once I can consistently park it on the bar then I'll worry about brakes.

I gotta order plugs though 100%. It's mad sketchy how even when I cut the throttle off my idle stays up much higher than it should. My plugs were dirty as hell though when we put them back in. Gonna order some iridiums now.
Old 05-22-2010, 02:30 AM
NealFoReal

Aight, as soon as I get my throttle tube I'll bring it by. Good looks I'm going nuts at home man, I'm itching to ride. I'm not even gonna worry about the brakes when I get out there, just straight parking it on the bar. Once I can consistently park it on the bar then I'll worry about brakes.

I gotta order plugs though 100%. It's mad sketchy how even when I cut the throttle off my idle stays up much higher than it should. My plugs were dirty as hell though when we put them back in. Gonna order some iridiums now.
Hit up sketchy or if you want I'll hit him up for a price. OMR said he's the cheapest in town so lemme see how much he wants for em. I'll send him a PM on FB right now.
Old 05-22-2010, 02:31 AM
90-day squid probation

thanx neal....bmore bmore bmore bmore bmore bmore bmore bmore. alright im off to bed...work at 7 am...oh and eric how can u be a baby killer but not a spider killer
Old 05-22-2010, 02:32 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Hit up sketchy or if you want I'll hit him up for a price. OMR said he's the cheapest in town so lemme see how much he wants for em. I'll send him a PM on FB right now.
Yeah please do. Ask him about the good ones, the Iridium *****.
Old 05-22-2010, 02:36 AM
NealFoReal

Yeah please do. Ask him about the good ones, the Iridium *****.
word i just sent him a message.
Old 05-22-2010, 02:38 AM
KING annoyingeric

Originally Posted by ruthless rah
thanx neal....bmore bmore bmore bmore bmore bmore bmore bmore. alright im off to bed...work at 7 am...oh and eric how can u be a baby killer but not a spider killer

**** babies.. spiders are cute.

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses