Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2010, 04:49 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by old man roger
the clean air mod creates a vacuum in the crackcase..

there are ports in the vale cover that lead to the exhaust ports and there are reed valves that are like one way doors in the valve cover so they only allow suction from the exhaust ..
eric is still disputing your theory on the kleen air mod lol. he wanted me to call you last night so he could discuss it with you but i told him to post up his rebuttals. needless to say he still hasnt lol.
Old 05-21-2010, 05:38 PM
Is building another f4i

skillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really nice

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
not that i want it but just curious - what do you think this hooks up to

looks like it will hook onto your left leg
Old 05-21-2010, 06:20 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by skillz
looks like it will hook onto your left leg
yup i was thinking that it'd get in the way too. I saw they posted though that its hooked up to the cross bar in the front of the frame. was just curious what they hooked it up to. you comin tonight right??????
Old 05-21-2010, 06:34 PM
Is building another f4i

skillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really nice

yup i was thinking that it'd get in the way too. I saw they posted though that its hooked up to the cross bar in the front of the frame. was just curious what they hooked it up to. you comin tonight right??????
yeah i have to be on the lookout for Cuntzilla
Old 05-21-2010, 06:37 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by skillz
yeah i have to be on the lookout for Cuntzilla
There's no zillas at our spots. That ranges from cuntzilla to godzilla
Old 05-21-2010, 07:04 PM
KING annoyingeric

Annoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the rough

eric is still disputing your theory on the kleen air mod lol. he wanted me to call you last night so he could discuss it with you but i told him to post up his rebuttals. needless to say he still hasnt lol.

I wasnt disputing his theory at all. I wanted him to explain it to me better.. I would still like to talk to OMR about it so he can explain it better. I took the valve cover off my spare engine today and inspected it. The reed valves are the pieces mounted on the top of the valve cover and inside it looks like 4 hollow dowel pins. This slide into the cam hold down girdle and then go into the exhaust ports..

Now the whole reasoning behind the reed valves is that fresh air is introduced into the exhaust ports so you that you get a more complete combustion of your fuel. The long hose on the throttle side of the bike is the one that brings the fresh air to the valve and then into the reed valves.. I dont think oil can come out of those hoses or through the reed valves because oil is never introduced into that system and the REED valves are one way only...

Now today i spoke to an oldschool Honda Tech. He is a teacher at my old college. He said the clean air mod will actually improve power by a tiny little bit ~ 1-2hp.. Im assuming that is how the pressure that the engine builds would be taken away because it goes back through the combustion and out the exhaust..

So pretty much I'm leaving mine the way it is cause Honda engineered the engine to run more efficiently this way and i dont have any bog problem so im happy.. lol

Last edited by Annoying Eric; 05-21-2010 at 07:21 PM.
Old 05-21-2010, 07:07 PM
NealFoReal

BMore Street Alliance trailer

http://vimeo.com/11932010
Old 05-21-2010, 07:18 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by Annoying Eric
So pretty much I'm leaving mine the way it is cause Honda engineered the engine to run more efficiently this way and i dont have any bog problem so im happy.. lol
when we just spoke on the phone you told me that your old school honda tech said the reason why the f4i's bog is coz people do the kleen air mod. My F4i has had the kleen air mod done to it since I bought the bike - so almost 2 years I think and Ive NEVER had a bog. The only time I had a bog was a month ago when my spark plugs were fucked up. As soon as I replaced the plugs the bog was gone. Other people get a bog because their TB's are out of sync and people posted results that with new plugs and syncing their tb's that eliminates the bog. Besides that there are a shitload of other reasons why peoples f4i's can bog.

Like I mentioned when we spoke, the kleen air mod for F4i's is a relatively new thing which is done. If you look at the f4i thread most people didnt even know what the mod was in 2007 and people have been complaining about the notorious f4i bog for years so I definitely dont think people who have bogging f4i's have this bog because of the kleen air mod. Besides that - I dont know **** about motors but what I do know is that had toneth had the kleen air mod done from day 1 he wouldnt have had to worry about oil and almost hydrolocking his motor within 2 minutes of making his first wheelies on the bike. I pancake and flip my bike a lot unfortunately (knock on wood coz I havent been lately lol) and that is the main reason I have the kleen air mod done - nothing else. I didnt notice the extra 2hp or the stronger idle pull coz I had the mod done from the first day I rode this bike plus I was 10x more of a squid than I am now when I first started riding this bike but like I said - the only reason I have this mod done is to save my motor and not have to worry about hydrolocking my **** See you soon asshoe
Old 05-21-2010, 07:24 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

There's no zillas at our spots. That ranges from cuntzilla to godzilla
natch = Crashzilla
Old 05-21-2010, 07:27 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by MikeM
natch = Crashzilla
oooh true indeed. i forgot about toneth the natch or unnatch. i guess he's a natch at crashing but an unnatch at the wheelie thing lmao. braaaaaaaaaaap. see you ******* soon.
Old 05-21-2010, 07:28 PM
KING annoyingeric

Annoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the rough

when we just spoke on the phone you told me that your old school honda tech said the reason why the f4i's bog is coz people do the kleen air mod. My F4i has had the kleen air mod done to it since I bought the bike - so almost 2 years I think and Ive NEVER had a bog. The only time I had a bog was a month ago when my spark plugs were fucked up. As soon as I replaced the plugs the bog was gone. Other people get a bog because their TB's are out of sync and people posted results that with new plugs and syncing their tb's that eliminates the bog. Besides that there are a shitload of other reasons why peoples f4i's can bog.

Like I mentioned when we spoke, the kleen air mod for F4i's is a relatively new thing which is done. If you look at the f4i thread most people didnt even know what the mod was in 2007 and people have been complaining about the notorious f4i bog for years so I definitely dont think people who have bogging f4i's have this bog because of the kleen air mod. Besides that - I dont know **** about motors but what I do know is that had toneth had the kleen air mod done from day 1 he wouldnt have had to worry about oil and almost hydrolocking his motor within 2 minutes of making his first wheelies on the bike. I pancake and flip my bike a lot unfortunately (knock on wood coz I havent been lately lol) and that is the main reason I have the kleen air mod done - nothing else. I didnt notice the extra 2hp or the stronger idle pull coz I had the mod done from the first day I rode this bike plus I was 10x more of a squid than I am now when I first started riding this bike but like I said - the only reason I have this mod done is to save my motor and not have to worry about hydrolocking my **** See you soon asshoe

When you have a poor air/fuel ratio and common problem is a bog in the engine. that is a known fact. Nobody can dispute that unless there just trying to be a dick.

Remember that day we picked up the mustang and it had a bogging problem. The engine was over carbed. I was putting more fuel into the engine compared to the amount of air it was sucking in.

Im NOT SAYING EVERYONE who has the clean air mod will have a bog, but a poor a/f ratio can cause that problem...
Old 05-21-2010, 07:54 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Annoying Eric
I wasnt disputing his theory at all. I wanted him to explain it to me better.. I would still like to talk to OMR about it so he can explain it better. I took the valve cover off my spare engine today and inspected it. The reed valves are the pieces mounted on the top of the valve cover and inside it looks like 4 hollow dowel pins. This slide into the cam hold down girdle and then go into the exhaust ports..

Now the whole reasoning behind the reed valves is that fresh air is introduced into the exhaust ports so you that you get a more complete combustion of your fuel. The long hose on the throttle side of the bike is the one that brings the fresh air to the valve and then into the reed valves.. I dont think oil can come out of those hoses or through the reed valves because oil is never introduced into that system and the REED valves are one way only...

Now today i spoke to an oldschool Honda Tech. He is a teacher at my old college. He said the clean air mod will actually improve power by a tiny little bit ~ 1-2hp.. Im assuming that is how the pressure that the engine builds would be taken away because it goes back through the combustion and out the exhaust..

im eating and then going riding so im not gonna get too in depth here but honda didnt engineer it that way to run more efficiently they did it to pass emission requirements , you dont think their race bikes are set up to pass emissions do you ?

the teacher you trust told you the clean air mod was good for a few hp and every one else is telling you it keeps oil out of your air box and will keep the bike from hydro-locking so i dont understand your reasoning but it's your bike
Old 05-21-2010, 09:10 PM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future

To add to OMR, the whole system is meant to push the crank case pressure back through the intake so nothing escapes into the environment. The kleen air mod just routes it to the exhaust instead of the air box. That way if oil gets into the system it can't get into the intake and hydro lock your motor.
Old 05-21-2010, 09:33 PM
Attack Squirrel Owner

DOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant future

BMore Street Alliance trailer

http://vimeo.com/11932010
Very cool
Old 05-21-2010, 09:49 PM
Attack Squirrel Owner

DOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant future

Not sure if Scotty is unveiling this yet but...
The re-designed Fury Cycle...
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	0512001151a.jpg
Views:	20
Size:	38.3 KB
ID:	239529  
Old 05-21-2010, 09:50 PM
Attack Squirrel Owner

The new Fury bike...
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	0512001151a.jpg
Views:	31
Size:	38.3 KB
ID:	239530  
Old 05-21-2010, 11:57 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

*trix* is infamous around these parts*trix* is infamous around these parts

tonights wheelies were fun :D
Old 05-22-2010, 12:02 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by DOKE
The re-designed Fury Cycle...
he fucked some woman on the rag, bent her over his bike, and calls it artwork
Old 05-22-2010, 01:45 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by old man roger
im eating and then going riding so im not gonna get too in depth here but honda didnt engineer it that way to run more efficiently they did it to pass emission requirements , you dont think their race bikes are set up to pass emissions do you ?

the teacher you trust told you the clean air mod was good for a few hp and every one else is telling you it keeps oil out of your air box and will keep the bike from hydro-locking so i dont understand your reasoning but it's your bike
yo eric keeps asking me to call you so he could talk to you on the phone about this. i was gonna call before but figured you were riding. if you're around during the day tomorrow when im with him im gonna give you a holla if you dont mind lol. he discussed this tonight with a few different people and really wants to discuss it with you
Old 05-22-2010, 01:46 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by DOKE
The new Fury bike...
cant really see what it looks like coz its not a good picture but mikes description sounds spot on lmao.

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses