Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2010, 02:06 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
I actually dont want the gauge bracket lol. Im not spending $65 on that ****. Plus it looks like if I pancake my bike (which knock on wood I havent been doing lately) that it'll catch and break off - maybe - maybe not looking at it again but **** it I dont need that ****.
i thoguht that guy was kidding when he posted that **** for 65 bucks

to each his own i guess...
Old 05-21-2010, 02:06 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Neal no good on the CBR 1000 tube. I'ma give it back to ya. I managed to get the gixxer 600 tube on there but its much bigger, so because of that I have basically no slack at all in it. I need an f4i one asap.
Old 05-21-2010, 02:07 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Nice - got it. Here's a bunch of peoples designs on different radiator cages. You could definitely make one of these. Towliees design looks like the easiest to make fo sho.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/3800159...006535/detail/
Old 05-21-2010, 02:09 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Tone The Natural
Neal no good on the CBR 1000 tube. I'ma give it back to ya. I managed to get the gixxer 600 tube on there but its much bigger, so because of that I have basically no slack at all in it. I need an f4i one asap.
you can adjust the cables by the throttle bodies to give it more slack in the cables as a temporary fix so you could ride this weekend you could also superglue that piece that you broke off back on. i did that with my old tube but was sketched out riding like that so i took it off and eventually gave it to nasty nate - he rode with it like that for a while before it broke lol.
Old 05-21-2010, 02:10 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by StrictlyStunt
i thoguht that guy was kidding when he posted that **** for 65 bucks

to each his own i guess...
word if i really wanted to run my gauges like that zip ties will definitely do lol.
Old 05-21-2010, 02:13 AM
NealFoReal

off to bed
Old 05-21-2010, 02:14 AM
NealFoReal

not that i want it but just curious - what do you think this hooks up to

Old 05-21-2010, 02:33 AM
NealFoReal

Just started watching MM4 and so far I seen Sicc0 doing a wheelie in his *** costume on the Halloween ride and I also saw Dr Greenthumb Chris when he got slammed into during Hollywoods ride last year And thats only 2 minutes into it lol.
Old 05-21-2010, 03:22 AM
NealFoReal

Just started watching MM4 and so far I seen Sicc0 doing a wheelie in his *** costume on the Halloween ride and I also saw Dr Greenthumb Chris when he got slammed into during Hollywoods ride last year And thats only 2 minutes into it lol.
Dam that was a sick ****** DVD. Toneth thanks for lettin me borrow that If I wasnt so broke I woulda bought the **** but dayum was that **** gangsta
Old 05-21-2010, 07:19 AM
90-day squid probation

ruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to all

Dam that was a sick ****** DVD. Toneth thanks for lettin me borrow that If I wasnt so broke I woulda bought the **** but dayum was that **** gangsta
i told you, that dvd is fuckn sick...im definitely goin this year
Old 05-21-2010, 07:21 AM
90-day squid probation

ruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to all

Drew when you planning on going to BMore?
im actually tryin to set up a lot session with them next weekend when we go to ocean city, its about an hour n a half 2 hours to bmore from ocean city so we'll see....but whenever you guys go down there let me know, i'll be down for that
Old 05-21-2010, 07:28 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

So not only did I break my new throttle tube by dropping it, but I used a throttle tube from my gixxer and went to turn the bike on for the **** of it to see if the throttle was partially engaged since there was no slack, and no dice. Fuel pump wouldn't turn on. I took the kill switch off, and saw that the wires had ripped that connect to the switch, but basically right at the plastic part.. maybe 1/20th of a millimeter of wire sticking out of it. I broke my new kill switch too, . After like an hour of trying to solder **** and brainstorming I remembered I had some broken kill switches so I basically made a frankenstein kill switch that works out of my broken ones. I lucked up. I'm really terrible at all aspects of stunting, even basic mechanics.

Last edited by Tone The Natural; 05-21-2010 at 07:30 AM.
Old 05-21-2010, 08:00 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

No doubt man ****'s top 3 DVD's for me for sure.
Old 05-21-2010, 09:35 AM
90-day squid probation

neal are you rydin tonite???
Old 05-21-2010, 09:41 AM

Junior03 is a decent person

My Whoolies is Gabage

Thanks for all the tips last night guys.
Old 05-21-2010, 10:17 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by ruthless rah
i told you, that dvd is fuckn sick...im definitely goin this year
No doubt man ****'s top 3 DVD's for me for sure.
Yup, that DVD is bananas. So nuts that I stayed up til almost 4 in the morning watching it Im ****** shot right now

im actually tryin to set up a lot session with them next weekend when we go to ocean city, its about an hour n a half 2 hours to bmore from ocean city so we'll see....but whenever you guys go down there let me know, i'll be down for that
Dam I dunno about next weekend but I'll def let you know when we head down there. You'll see us postin about it too

So not only did I break my new throttle tube by dropping it, but I used a throttle tube from my gixxer and went to turn the bike on for the **** of it to see if the throttle was partially engaged since there was no slack, and no dice. Fuel pump wouldn't turn on. I took the kill switch off, and saw that the wires had ripped that connect to the switch, but basically right at the plastic part.. maybe 1/20th of a millimeter of wire sticking out of it. I broke my new kill switch too, . After like an hour of trying to solder **** and brainstorming I remembered I had some broken kill switches so I basically made a frankenstein kill switch that works out of my broken ones. I lucked up. I'm really terrible at all aspects of stunting, even basic mechanics.
WOW lol. maneuvers

neal are you rydin tonite???
Yessir Rah's comin through to ride who else is gettin it in tonight

Originally Posted by Junior03
My Whoolies is Gabage

Thanks for all the tips last night guys.
no doubt kid. you actually did really good for your first night out. you used the brake when you got too high and you also did get high and werent just a foot off the ground. come out tonight to put in work and you'll def see some improvement over last night
Old 05-21-2010, 10:26 AM

Paul-E is a decent person

Yessir Rah's comin through to ride who else is gettin it in tonight

im gonna be tagging along with rah if i can get my bike back together in time.
Old 05-21-2010, 10:34 AM
NealFoReal

DO WORK Paul I need to wake the **** up. Im sooooo tired
Old 05-21-2010, 10:58 AM

Paul-E is a decent person

yeah i need to... i've had a couple of shitty sessions so im really hoping to have a good one tonight
Old 05-21-2010, 11:08 AM
NealFoReal

word. why the shitty sessions?

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses