Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2010, 12:14 AM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

*trix* is infamous around these parts*trix* is infamous around these parts
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

had mad fun tonight :d sleep time!!!
Old 05-21-2010, 12:40 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by ruthless rah
wheelies were great tonight...i need just a lil bit more practice at featherin the brake instead of stabbin it...i cant keep the bike up and slow for nothing
dont just mash on the brake - tap tap tap is what you wanna do. it'll click eventually and yeah wheelies were fun tonight but then again when are wheelies not fun
Old 05-21-2010, 12:47 AM

Drew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
dont just mash on the brake - tap tap tap is what you wanna do. it'll click eventually and yeah wheelies were fun tonight but then again when are wheelies not fun

Yo, i got my subframe weled today i going to put my bike back toghter tommrow my bad i didnt make it out tonight
Old 05-21-2010, 12:50 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Drew C.
Yo, i got my subframe weled today i going to put my bike back toghter tommrow my bad i didnt make it out tonight
no worries kid. I thought your **** was already back together. Supposed to be nice tomorrow too I think so we could get it in tomorrow night
Old 05-21-2010, 12:51 AM
NealFoReal

no worries kid. I thought your **** was already back together. Supposed to be nice tomorrow too I think so we could get it in tomorrow night
yup - 81 degrees tomorrow
Old 05-21-2010, 12:52 AM
NealFoReal

Drew when you planning on going to BMore?
Old 05-21-2010, 12:55 AM
NealFoReal

LMAO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgDyvjY5AVQ
Old 05-21-2010, 01:08 AM

Drew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of light

yup - 81 degrees tomorrow
Drew when you planning on going to BMore?

i going to go to work in the morning an try to get out of there like 2 then head to were my bike at and put it back together
Old 05-21-2010, 01:14 AM
NealFoReal

i going to go to work in the morning an try to get out of there like 2 then head to were my bike at and put it back together
word - you didnt answer the other question tho asshoe. when you plannin on headin to bmore?
Old 05-21-2010, 01:19 AM

word - you didnt answer the other question tho asshoe. when you plannin on headin to bmore?

o yea i forgot to answer that not sure i have to figure it out tommrow maybe tonight i let u know when i know ok
Old 05-21-2010, 01:22 AM

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/...290675&index=1

like lets go to this ^
Old 05-21-2010, 01:24 AM
NealFoReal

I think I'll be down to go to that but thats still 2 months away. You're not going before then? I spoke to Zoe and told him that Im comin when you go down there and coming w a few people. I think Eric said he'll come - same with RickNY. Me, you and maybe a few others NY rollin out deep to bodymore Lets make it happen kid
Old 05-21-2010, 01:28 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

id be down for bmore anytime! and i hear that bikefest thing in MD is a fun time
Old 05-21-2010, 01:29 AM

I think I'll be down to go to that but thats still 2 months away. You're not going before then? I spoke to Zoe and told him that Im comin when you go down there and coming w a few people. I think Eric said he'll come - same with RickNY. Me, you and maybe a few others NY rollin out deep to bodymore Lets make it happen kid
yo u see the new hotness that out for your f4i I.Am.Hollywood check them out
Old 05-21-2010, 01:29 AM

Originally Posted by StrictlyStunt
id be down for bmore anytime! and i hear that bikefest thing in MD is a fun time

yea i had a really good time last year
Old 05-21-2010, 01:34 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by StrictlyStunt
lets make it happen in june sometime drew. we'll roll deep out there. should be fun - streets and lots

yo u see the new hotness that out for your f4i I.Am.Hollywood check them out
whatchu talkin about - the gauge bracket??? or is there something else im missin?
Old 05-21-2010, 01:39 AM

lets make it happen in june sometime drew. we'll roll deep out there. should be fun - streets and lots

i be down for that to we will have to set a date

whatchu talkin about - the gauge bracket??? or is there something else im missin?
come on your telling me yo dont want the gauge bracket
Old 05-21-2010, 01:48 AM
NealFoReal

come on your telling me yo dont want the gauge bracket
I actually dont want the gauge bracket lol. Im not spending $65 on that ****. Plus it looks like if I pancake my bike (which knock on wood I havent been doing lately) that it'll catch and break off - maybe - maybe not looking at it again but **** it I dont need that ****.
Old 05-21-2010, 01:51 AM

I actually dont want the gauge bracket lol. Im not spending $65 on that ****. Plus it looks like if I pancake my bike (which knock on wood I havent been doing lately) that it'll catch and break off - maybe - maybe not looking at it again but **** it I dont need that ****.

Just stop lieing i no u want it. he said he going to make a radaitor cage 65shiped that sounds good to me i just need to see first
Old 05-21-2010, 02:00 AM
NealFoReal

Just stop lieing i no u want it. he said he going to make a radaitor cage 65shiped that sounds good to me i just need to see first
haha nah im good w no gauges. i got my gas light and thats all i need. it'd be nice to run gauges if they were out of the way but could still be seen but i dont want the **** sticking out right there $65 for a radiator cage is a good deal but you should just make one yourself since you got the welder and the skills to weld one. i got some pictures of different radiator cages for you to get ideas off of - i just gotta remember my password for this flickr account

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses