Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2010, 11:52 AM

Paul-E is a decent person
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

can someone post the link to the f4i clean air mod... i just went through a bunch of pages looking for it
Old 05-20-2010, 11:55 AM
KING annoyingeric

Annoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the rough

connect all the hoses on the valve cover... there done.. lol
Old 05-20-2010, 11:56 AM
KING annoyingeric

Annoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the rough

And im being serious. That is the clean air mod... There are 3 hoses on the valve cover.. You buy either caps and block them off or you buy a T and connect them all together..
Old 05-20-2010, 11:57 AM
KING annoyingeric

I personally dont have the clean air mod done.. Engines build pressure as they run and that pressure needs to be removed from the engine.
Old 05-20-2010, 12:01 PM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Annoying Eric
I personally dont have the clean air mod done.. Engines build pressure as they run and that pressure needs to be removed from the engine.
ive run this mod on all my f4i and have not had problems, its just made it better, some people run breathers but i never have. this is a 636 though.

Name:  002-24.jpg
Views: 7
Size:  185.0 KB
Old 05-20-2010, 02:10 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Dirty Jerzey Alie
i switched up to the new sick clipons w/ rise last night. Had to go back to stock method of running the front lines for now because one line isn't long enough to reach the master without binding. Also had to reroute my hb line under my tank which I was planning anyway. Does anyone else route their brake line under the tank that can tell me how they routed it? Any binding issues?

Thanks!

Also, anyone wanna ride tonite?
my hb line has always been routed under my tank.
Old 05-20-2010, 02:14 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by pdpwally
can someone post the link to the f4i clean air mod... i just went through a bunch of pages looking for it
here's a pic - done. its easy.

Name:  kleenairmod.jpg
Views: 7
Size:  124.3 KB
Old 05-20-2010, 02:17 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by Ethiopian
ive run this mod on all my f4i and have not had problems, its just made it better, some people run breathers but i never have. this is a 636 though.
eric's always said that this way of doing the kleen air mod is not good for the motor and i dont have enough knowledge of how motors work to tell him he's wrong lol. i just know that the way it's done like in the pic i posted, is the way everyone, myself included, has it done and it has caused no problems to my motor or anyone else's that i know of. eric, read all of omr's posts in this thread. He know's how to explain it and what he's talking about:

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/443...-my-636-a.html
Old 05-20-2010, 02:18 PM
NealFoReal

And you can read his posts in here too. This thread is for the F4i:

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/443...r-box-mod.html
Old 05-20-2010, 02:21 PM
NealFoReal

Okay, I'm starting a debate between Annoying Eric and OMR lol coz like I said I dont know enough about how motors work to explain why this is a good mod to have done but OMR does and hopefully he'll come in here to discuss with the Annoying one named Eric

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/pos...post15357.html
Old 05-20-2010, 02:23 PM
NealFoReal

Oh and change of plans for tonight. Wheelies at Mitchell tonight at 9pm if any of you locals wanna come
Old 05-20-2010, 02:34 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Annoying Eric
the clean air mod creates a vacuum in the crackcase..

there are ports in the vale cover that lead to the exhaust ports and there are reed valves that are like one way doors in the valve cover so they only allow suction from the exhaust ..

Last edited by old man roger; 05-20-2010 at 02:39 PM.
Old 05-20-2010, 02:37 PM
Post Whore Nazi

MoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for rep

to OMR, OWN, and AE
Old 05-20-2010, 02:50 PM

Paul-E is a decent person

i read most of it. so its 1,2,4 get t'd together and 3 gets tossed
Old 05-20-2010, 02:56 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by old man roger
the clean air mod creates a vacuum in the crackcase..

there are ports in the vale cover that lead to the exhaust ports and there are reed valves that are like one way doors in the valve cover so they only allow suction from the exhaust ..
there - take that annoying eric. jeeeez you're soooo ****** annoying sometimes

Mohawk, whats good kid??? Oh OMR too, hello And Paul, yeah you got it right - just follow that picture. Its easy as **** to do.
Old 05-20-2010, 02:59 PM
Post Whore Nazi

MoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for rep

'Nother day, 'nother dolla.
Old 05-20-2010, 03:00 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by pdpwally
i read most of it. so its 1,2,4 get t'd together and 3 gets tossed
another way to do it is to eliminate hose 4 then take hose 3 and connect loose end to where hose 4 was connected then just unplug the electric valve that all the hoses are connected too ..

plug the holes left in the airbox and youre done ..
Old 05-20-2010, 03:02 PM
also known as OMR

easy way to check to see if you did the mod right is to simply take off your oil filler cap when the bike is running and cover it with your hand then rev the bike , if you feel suction you did it right ..
Old 05-20-2010, 03:16 PM
90-day squid probation

ruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to all

Originally Posted by old man roger
another way to do it is to eliminate hose 4 then take hose 3 and connect loose end to where hose 4 was connected then just unplug the electric valve that all the hoses are connected too ..

plug the holes left in the airbox and youre done ..
paul this is what i told u bc the T i had the hoses wouldnt fit on...
Old 05-20-2010, 03:36 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by ruthless rah
paul this is what i told u bc the T i had the hoses wouldnt fit on...
oh so that T you bought was the wrong one after all lol??

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses