Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 05-19-2010, 10:18 PM

Drew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

****... I have a broken subframe and a broken radaitor
Old 05-19-2010, 10:33 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Drew C.
****... I have a broken subframe and a broken radaitor
i have 3 broken radiators
Old 05-19-2010, 10:40 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

I got 2 broken radiators and then I got a radiator cage Sucks tho Drew
Old 05-19-2010, 10:57 PM

Drew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by MikeM
i have 3 broken radiators
Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
I got 2 broken radiators and then I got a radiator cage Sucks tho Drew

Yea it deff sucks I need a radaitor cage I am looking to buy one my radaitor is saveable thow that's the only thing that's still good I guess. ***** week
Old 05-19-2010, 11:06 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Drew C.
Yea it deff sucks I need a radaitor cage I am looking to buy one my radaitor is saveable thow that's the only thing that's still good I guess. ***** week
why dont you make one yourself but if you dont wanna make one ATown sells radiator cages for cheap. I like the DCP cages but AT is cheaper
Old 05-19-2010, 11:16 PM

why dont you make one yourself but if you dont wanna make one ATown sells radiator cages for cheap. I like the DCP cages but AT is cheaper
Who elese makes rad cages I texted Klos from RK armor but who eles make them
Old 05-19-2010, 11:17 PM
NealFoReal

Atown & DCP are the only ones I know of
Old 05-19-2010, 11:19 PM
NealFoReal

ATown only makes them for the F4i. Thats all they got on their site anyway.
Old 05-19-2010, 11:38 PM

Atown & DCP are the only ones I know of
Ok thanks I posed a wtb add to so we will see if anyone gets back to me
Old 05-20-2010, 12:07 AM
KING annoyingeric

Annoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the rough

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=aa9_1274132827

Sick point of view filming of a kid hitting huge jumps on his snowboard.
Old 05-20-2010, 12:11 AM
KING annoyingeric

Annoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the rough

Gotta click the link on the top of the video screen to be able to watch it..
Old 05-20-2010, 09:32 AM
NealFoReal

Im probably gonna ride at the spot near my crib tonight if anyone is interested. Dunno how long Ima ride for coz of my toof but I'll chill if anyone comes out.
Old 05-20-2010, 09:46 AM

Paul-E is a decent person

wish i could make it buddy..... quick question i fouled 2 plugs on the throttle side of my bike. they look like the are oil fouled. is there anything i can do to try and stop this from happening? it happened when i looped so i know try not to loop anymore. but anything else i can do would be appreciated
Old 05-20-2010, 10:21 AM
90-day squid probation

ruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to all

Originally Posted by pdpwally
wish i could make it buddy..... quick question i fouled 2 plugs on the throttle side of my bike. they look like the are oil fouled. is there anything i can do to try and stop this from happening? it happened when i looped so i know try not to loop anymore. but anything else i can do would be appreciated
mayb a kleen air mod
Old 05-20-2010, 10:44 AM

yeah rah im prolly gonna have to work that out
Old 05-20-2010, 10:50 AM
NealFoReal

yup you should definitely have the kleen air mod done. It costs $1 to buy the plastic T from home depot and about 20 minutes to do the work. Save your motor and it's supposed to make your idle pull stronger but I was 10x more of a squid when I did it so I couldnt really notice if it did make the idle pull stronger.
Old 05-20-2010, 11:12 AM
90-day squid probation

ruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to all

yup you should definitely have the kleen air mod done. It costs $1 to buy the plastic T from home depot and about 20 minutes to do the work. Save your motor and it's supposed to make your idle pull stronger but I was 10x more of a squid when I did it so I couldnt really notice if it did make the idle pull stronger.
same here...still cant tell the difference on idle
Old 05-20-2010, 11:40 AM

i'll track down the thread and do it tonight since the bike is all apart
Old 05-20-2010, 11:43 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by pdpwally
dont let your bike get upside down
Old 05-20-2010, 11:45 AM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold

i switched up to the new sick clipons w/ rise last night. Had to go back to stock method of running the front lines for now because one line isn't long enough to reach the master without binding. Also had to reroute my hb line under my tank which I was planning anyway. Does anyone else route their brake line under the tank that can tell me how they routed it? Any binding issues?

Thanks!

Also, anyone wanna ride tonite?

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses