Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-2010, 11:52 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by pdpwally
anyone have a junction valve?
Originally Posted by pdpwally
that u'd be willing to sell
Yes.

Last edited by MikeM; 05-18-2010 at 11:57 AM.
Old 05-18-2010, 12:13 PM

Paul-E is a decent person

mike text message sent
Old 05-18-2010, 12:31 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

So the tooth that was infected when we went to PA in September got infected again and they removed it. Im in a shitload of pain and it pretty much sucks Off to bed
Old 05-18-2010, 12:34 PM

ny450 is a decent person

ask around for me guys, im out on eastern L.I. trying to scoop a nice f4i or 636 to start learning this season

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/462...ion-trade.html
Old 05-18-2010, 01:03 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
So the tooth that was infected when we went to PA in September got infected again and they removed it. Im in a shitload of pain and it pretty much sucks Off to bed
at least the tooth is gone for good now. 1 more excuse you can cross off the vagina list
Old 05-18-2010, 01:05 PM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by ny450
ask around for me guys, im out on eastern L.I. trying to scoop a nice f4i or 636 to start learning this season

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/462...ion-trade.html
Thats a real good lookin bike, but i can tell you no one here is gonna want it. When you do sell it tho, someone in this thread will most likely have or know of an f4i for you.
Old 05-18-2010, 01:19 PM

ny450 is a decent person

yeahhh i know, just threw it up because people may have friends looking for something like it. oh well, anything to get the word out. i actually have some people interested in buying it for cash but im waiting to find a f4i/636 that i like so im not bikeless for too long.
Old 05-18-2010, 02:03 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Time to stop eating all those gummy burgers.
Old 05-18-2010, 02:29 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by MikeM
at least the tooth is gone for good now. 1 more excuse you can cross off the vagina list
i havent been a vagina when it comes to riding lately. ive been havin a lot of fun riding coz ive been making progress. im kinda bummed i cant ride for a few days coz of this ****

Originally Posted by inolen
Time to stop eating all those gummy burgers.
yup - definitely time to stop eating candy although this had nothing to do with candy but still time for a change
Old 05-18-2010, 03:05 PM
bp chaser

i havent been a vagina blah blah blah
when are you riding in nj next? i wanna hitch a ride
Old 05-18-2010, 04:58 PM

DC631 is a decent person

Hit me up when you come to NJ !
Old 05-18-2010, 05:03 PM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by DC631
Hit me up when you come to NJ !
i'll tea bag the door handles on your truck when i come to nj
Old 05-18-2010, 11:20 PM
NealFoReal

Dont know now. I gotta see how long it takes to heal where I'm not in pain. If I'm healed up then maybe Thursday weather permitting Whenever I feel good enough to ride I'll give you a holla and we'll work something out. We could do it like we planned last time - bring your bike to my work so you could just drive to my crib and then I'll bring your bike back the following day. But lemme see how this infection is feeling tomorrow.
Old 05-18-2010, 11:29 PM
bp chaser

Dont know now. I gotta see how long it takes to heal where I'm not in pain. If I'm healed up then maybe Thursday weather permitting Whenever I feel good enough to ride I'll give you a holla and we'll work something out. We could do it like we planned last time - bring your bike to my work so you could just drive to my crib and then I'll bring your bike back the following day. But lemme see how this infection is feeling tomorrow.
weatherman says we got a couple days to think about it
Old 05-18-2010, 11:48 PM
NealFoReal

weatherman says we got a couple days to think about it
true. Thursday & Friday are supposed to be nice but I'll see how Im feeling by then.

Dont remember if I posted it up or not but naarden has the shark fins listed on their site, I hit up Kris to see if he has them in stock and what the deal was with them. I'll post up when he hits me back. Also, the guy who made mine from the UK has them for sale. I'll find out how much he wants for his but I'm sure it'lll be cheaper from naarden since he's in FL and not the UK lol.

http://www.naarden.biz/proddetail.as...t-Finger-Guard
Old 05-19-2010, 06:41 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Man **** Soda Popinski. Yes it's 6:40 AM and I'm still up on a Wednesday morning playing Punch Out on nintendo.
Old 05-19-2010, 09:25 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

I was just watching some old Howard Stern E shows and something just clicked. The dude that's in the end of the MM4 DVD in like a thong and fishnets jogging that everybodys laughing at is 1000000000% Elegant Elliot Offen from the Howard Stern show. He's a psychopath that screams crazy **** and dresses like a woman, that's also always came on the show screaming about physical fitness dressed exactly how he was in the video. The old stern E show I'm watching a caller that lives in his neighborhood called in to complain about him running and they show a clip of him jogging in basically the same outfit he had on in the DVD,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDUWq...eature=related

13 felony convictions rightttttttttt
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fIdahCdNkCM

He's been banned from the show for a few years now because he went even more ballistic than normal.

Last edited by Tone The Natural; 05-19-2010 at 09:57 AM.
Old 05-19-2010, 10:38 AM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by Tone The Natural
I was just watching some old Howard Stern E shows and something just clicked. The dude that's in the end of the MM4 DVD in like a thong and fishnets jogging that everybodys laughing at is 1000000000% Elegant Elliot Offen from the Howard Stern show. He's a psychopath that screams crazy **** and dresses like a woman, that's also always came on the show screaming about physical fitness dressed exactly how he was in the video. The old stern E show I'm watching a caller that lives in his neighborhood called in to complain about him running and they show a clip of him jogging in basically the same outfit he had on in the DVD,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDUWq...eature=related

13 felony convictions rightttttttttt
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fIdahCdNkCM

He's been banned from the show for a few years now because he went even more ballistic than normal.
I concur. Definitely the same guy.
Old 05-19-2010, 10:43 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

i knew that guy looked familiar when we seen him! that **** was so ****** funny.

didnt know they put it in the dvd thats great
Old 05-19-2010, 05:23 PM
**** yo couch!!

Nasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the rough

ohhhh yeahh i remember that... that was def him... on 59st an 2nd ave... lol the halloween ride.. ahahh

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses