Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2010, 10:23 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
def spins. not 1 not 2 but 1.
Bananas. Yo Neal that video of the dude parking it on the bar just popped up in my news feed. I woulda yardsaled my **** going that fast I don't know how he even parked it on the bar there I can't even run that fast.
Old 05-17-2010, 10:24 AM
90-day squid probation

ruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to all

i seen this a min ago...he still in PR???
Old 05-17-2010, 11:53 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Tone The Natural
Bananas. Yo Neal that video of the dude parking it on the bar just popped up in my news feed. I woulda yardsaled my **** going that fast I don't know how he even parked it on the bar there I can't even run that fast.
**** I woulda pancaked the **** outta my bike when I was first learning that **** - matter of fact I did pancake my **** when I was learning to park it on the bar and I did it much slower than that lol.

Originally Posted by ruthless rah
i seen this a min ago...he still in PR???
Yup still in PR. Must be nice.
Old 05-17-2010, 11:56 AM

Paul-E is a decent person

whats the "reason" to learn parking it in the bar? not that im questioning im just curious
Old 05-17-2010, 12:17 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by pdpwally
whats the "reason" to learn parking it in the bar? not that im questioning im just curious
everyone learns different obviously but me personally all i did was clutch it up and chase the **** for a while. i had someone tell me pop it straight up and learn to park it on the bar on command and the reason for that was to get over the fear of how high back you need to be to rock a bp wheelie. once i was able to park it on the bar on command i then started catching it with the brake before it hit the bar and then started rockin bp and idle wheelies. i rode by myself for the 1st year and chased wheelies that whole time. as soon as i had someone tell me clutch it straight up to the bar I think I was rockin BP wheelies within a week or something stupid like that. so the reason is to know where it is and not be scared of that area when you come back to it.
Old 05-17-2010, 12:26 PM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice

"Defspins are rediculous, seat stand circles be craazy, and woooo those blindside ralph louis almost kicked me in the face" that never gets old
Old 05-17-2010, 12:36 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by monday518
"Defspins are rediculous, seat stand circles be craazy, and woooo those blindside ralph louis almost kicked me in the face" that never gets old
i know. i wish i had speakers at work right now
Old 05-17-2010, 12:36 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

How's that clip comin btw Neal?
Old 05-17-2010, 12:37 PM
NealFoReal

Old 05-17-2010, 12:38 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by Tone The Natural
How's that clip comin btw Neal?
Hold your horses asshoe.
Old 05-17-2010, 12:38 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Originally Posted by onewheelneal
hold your horses asshoe.
Old 05-17-2010, 12:46 PM
NealFoReal

My parents used to say that **** to me back in the day. Well minus the asshoe part lol.
Old 05-17-2010, 12:51 PM
90-day squid probation

ruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to all

i neva realli thought to practice poppin it straight to the bar, mayb i should try it out...ima try to get someone to record me tryin to pop it to the bar and i'll post up tonite
Old 05-17-2010, 12:54 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

theres gonna be a thousand times when the bike ends up on the bar, and you didnt plan for it to happen. You need to know what to do with that.
Old 05-17-2010, 12:55 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by ruthless rah
i neva realli thought to practice poppin it straight to the bar, mayb i should try it out...ima try to get someone to record me tryin to pop it to the bar and i'll post up tonite
Everyone learns different like I said. Thats just what helped me. I know Ricky said he learned the same way. And I know a few other people who learned that way as well.
Old 05-17-2010, 12:58 PM
NealFoReal

Dam

http://www.activeboard.com/forum.spa...picID=35778276
Old 05-17-2010, 01:48 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

This is fucked up,
http://www.crabrevenge.com/
Old 05-17-2010, 01:49 PM

Paul-E is a decent person

so for parking on the bar i take it the technique is just clutch it back to the bar hop off and grab a handfull of clutch?
Old 05-17-2010, 01:53 PM
90-day squid probation

wow...im speechless...its sad to c a druglord go down after all that hardwork and all that money, i mean damn a estimate of 18 million, when do u tell yaself enough is enough and jus go somewhere and lay low for some years...but his guns his house the man made cave the animals all that **** was raw but jus pointless...i wish i had 18million...im good with jus 5million if i had it
Old 05-17-2010, 01:55 PM
90-day squid probation

so for parking on the bar i take it the technique is just clutch it back to the bar hop off and grab a handfull of clutch?
if i was u i would grab that clutch before i jump anywhere

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses