Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2010, 03:54 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by Tone The Natural
Did you ever go to Fastenall?
Nah. Ima try to go this week tho. I got the bent tubes that you could have thoough in the meantime. They're tweaked but not completely bent. Good enough for you though right now especially since you're probably gonna bend them again
Old 05-16-2010, 03:56 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Nah. Ima try to go this week tho. I got the bent tubes that you could have thoough in the meantime. They're tweaked but not completely bent. Good enough for you though right now especially since you're probably gonna bend them again

cool cool. When you go please pick me up a few and I'll give you the dough for em.
Old 05-16-2010, 04:13 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

No problem. You better take them though. I ordered people the clear brembo tubing and I got stuck with $50 worth of tube Done being the nice guy

Does anyone need any Brembo tubing for your reservoir hose. $9 a foot. It cost me $8 a foot + shipping.
Old 05-16-2010, 04:55 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

No problem. You better take them though. I ordered people the clear brembo tubing and I got stuck with $50 worth of tube Done being the nice guy

Does anyone need any Brembo tubing for your reservoir hose. $9 a foot. It cost me $8 a foot + shipping.
Nah I'm not like that. I wouldn't ask you to scoop something for me if I was t gonna take it. Just get me as many as you can for 20. Good looks
Old 05-16-2010, 06:20 PM
90-day squid probation

ruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to all

tone by time we ryde together again i probably will hav bloxx but im hopin u will too dogg...get them parts on da bike and lets jus do this **** bruh...if dont hav noone to ride wit hit me and u can come ova to my spot...i'll pay for ya tolls here and back...no excuses
Old 05-16-2010, 07:24 PM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

KO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Drew C.
Hey i just seen you were from TX. i was wonding if you knew a kid named kyle, his nick name was "parking lot pimpin" he rode a white 2004 gsxr 600
Yea, I know Kyle. He moved to Florida for a bit to go to mmi. Think he moved back to Texas though
Old 05-16-2010, 07:27 PM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

KO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond repute

lemme know when you figure it all out
I will pimp'n
Old 05-16-2010, 07:37 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

No one wanted it?

Maybe because you cut it up into 1 foot pieces
Old 05-16-2010, 07:52 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by inolen
No one wanted it?

Maybe because you cut it up into 1 foot pieces
asshoe. I wasnt even thinking with that - I did squid it up. Ego wanted a bunch but when I went out there I saw he already had new lines on his bike and now his bike is gone. I couldnt remember who else wanted it - I thought Ego told me to get him 4 feet but 2 was for Ross so he's gonna take his 2 feet. Then I got 4 left so Ima keep 2 feet and just find someone else to take the other 2. How'd Leah do this weekend?
Old 05-16-2010, 07:54 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Good, she got second place, Alie took first.

So he sold his bike?
Old 05-16-2010, 07:59 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by inolen
Good, she got second place, Alie took first.

So he sold his bike?
Nice. Yup he sold it to that kid Ross from NC I think - the one with the blinged out F4i.
Old 05-16-2010, 08:11 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Originally Posted by ruthless rah
tone by time we ryde together again i probably will hav bloxx but im hopin u will too dogg...get them parts on da bike and lets jus do this **** bruh...if dont hav noone to ride wit hit me and u can come ova to my spot...i'll pay for ya tolls here and back...no excuses
Hahaha nah Ima be going hard riding soon as I get my parts in. Good looks man, I got the toll though, just got me an EZ pass too I gotta catch up to ya.

I just ordered a throttle tube + grip on ebay for $8 shipped, and got a kill switch that has good throttle cables attached to it for $25.50 shipped. Now I got extra cablexs too
Old 05-16-2010, 08:17 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by gdfvcxb
I am an asshoe
Seriously, you people are ****** annoying already. No one on here is gonna buy any of your fake **** - bulee dat

Originally Posted by Tone The Natural
Hahaha nah Ima be going hard riding soon as I get my parts in. Good looks man, I got the toll though, just got me an EZ pass too I gotta catch up to ya.

I just ordered a throttle tube + grip on ebay for $8 shipped, and got a kill switch that has good throttle cables attached to it for $25.50 shipped. Now I got extra cablexs too
Nice DO WORK toneth the natural. Yo I uploaded your loop to my MAC and Ima try to work on it later. I gotta work on my headlight bracket and some other **** first so if I get that done early enough I'll post up your video.
Old 05-16-2010, 08:35 PM
squid life

joejoe898 is a jewel in the roughjoejoe898 is a jewel in the roughjoejoe898 is a jewel in the roughjoejoe898 is a jewel in the rough

yo neal u were killin them circles today u were bangin them out good ****
Old 05-16-2010, 08:46 PM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by gdfvcxb
======= http://www.ccshoper.com =======

free shipping
competitive price
any size available
accept the paypal

Air jordan(1-24)shoes $33

Nike shox(R4,NZ,OZ,TL1,TL2,TL3) $35

Handbags(Coach lv fendi d&g) $35

Tshirts (ed hardy,lacoste) $16

Jean(True Religion,ed hardy,coogi) $30

Sunglasses(Oakey,coach,gucci,Armaini) $16

New era cap $15

Bikini (Ed hardy) $25

======= http://www.ccshoper.com ========

Just block him, Neal.
Old 05-16-2010, 09:22 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by joejoe898
yo neal u were killin them circles today u were bangin them out good ****
thanks brotha. They were def feelin good today which is why I was pissed when them ****** punks broke that window wasnt ready to leave yet lol. You were murderin **** yourself. You've definitely stepped it up A LOT.

Im finishin up my headlight bracket then Ima look for that and send you a link on FB
Old 05-16-2010, 09:24 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by Zuki750

Just block him, Neal.
good idea but they keep signing up with different names all the time. ****** spam on this site has gotten completely outta control already but ignore list it is.
Old 05-16-2010, 09:26 PM
NealFoReal

This message is hidden because gdfvcxb is on your ignore list.
take that ******* lol.
Old 05-16-2010, 11:52 PM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

bklynshowoff will become famous soon enoughbklynshowoff will become famous soon enough

HAd to finish up on these papers for school and have finals this week... Congrads though to every1 progressing . Joey Nav is definitely taking AP wheelie courses..
Old 05-16-2010, 11:58 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by bklynshowoff
HAd to finish up on these papers for school and have finals this week... Congrads though to every1 progressing . Joey Nav is definitely taking AP wheelie courses..
AP wheelie courses you mean PA wheelie courses? If thats what you meant, he's only been out there once on the big bike but Ricky was tellin me he puts in work locally with his girl hangin out with him or with his homies chillin at the spot.

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses