Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 05-14-2010, 08:31 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
So why exactly are you cutting the cage off if the bolt is bent but the cage isnt
It's the right side of the cage where the gusset collapsed when it originally got bemt, remember? Now it's pointing up a bit. The cage was bent once originally, and now I can't tell if the bolt is bent or not because I can't get to the bolt because the tube collapsed. Since it's now bent another way pointing up a bit I can't tell if it's the bolt but I have a feeling it is.

Last edited by Tone The Natural; 05-14-2010 at 08:33 PM.
Old 05-14-2010, 08:41 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Tone The Natural
It's the right side of the cage where the gusset collapsed when it originally got bemt, remember? Now it's pointing up a bit. The cage was bent once originally, and now I can't tell if the bolt is bent or not because I can't get to the bolt because the tube collapsed. Since it's now bent another way pointing up a bit I can't tell if it's the bolt but I have a feeling it is.
I wouldnt just cut the cage off if you think its only the bolt. Bring it to Eric and see if he can help you - throw him $20 or something for his time if he complains coz it might take a minute to get it off w/o cutting - I do remember that part of the cage got pushed up making it hard to get a socket in there but I dont know - I wouldnt just cut it off. And if there's no other way to get it off but cutting it, I would have someone cut it clean so you could just weld the cut off piece back on and have a back up side of the cage in case you wind up somehow ******* up the new side you're getting again - which is a possibility
Old 05-14-2010, 08:43 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Dam Lil Kim has a 568 credit score lmao. With all the loot she made she's got fucked up credit. I know she was never big baller status like puffy but she made some coin. Thats funny. I'm actually surprised its not lower considering she's in foreclosure right now. Haha I just realized I got Lil Kim's SS# and all her personal info hahaha.
Old 05-14-2010, 08:51 PM
90-day squid probation

ruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to all

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_h97N4zVZNM
Old 05-15-2010, 02:59 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by ruthless rah
Good clip

So it appears a bunch of people are suffering from bitchassness. You know who you are Hope you guys can fight the disease coz it only gets worse if you dont. Maybe - just maybe we'll see you guys at the spot tomorrow
Old 05-15-2010, 03:11 AM
NealFoReal

Courtesy of Annoying Eric When I checked his site today they werent there

http://www.naarden.biz/proddetail.as...t-Finger-Guard
Old 05-15-2010, 03:15 AM
NealFoReal

Courtesy of Annoying Eric When I checked his site today they werent there

http://www.naarden.biz/proddetail.as...t-Finger-Guard
I would call when placing order coz it looks like he makes it two different ways in the picture. You want the one thats bent at the top so you can mount it under the swingarm. And I'll ask Inolen the place he ordered those anchors from coz I wanna buy some myself coz they're good to have. I'll post up when he gets back to me - probably after XDL.
Old 05-15-2010, 09:42 AM
90-day squid probation

ruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to all

Good clip

So it appears a bunch of people are suffering from bitchassness. You know who you are Hope you guys can fight the disease coz it only gets worse if you dont. Maybe - just maybe we'll see you guys at the spot tomorrow
cant see why anybody would wanna catch that disease...bichassness free over here for sure...anyway see yu guys alil later definitely
Old 05-15-2010, 11:21 AM
NealFoReal

Does anyone think this is fake I think it's real OMR thinks its fake

Old 05-15-2010, 11:22 AM
NealFoReal

cant see why anybody would wanna catch that disease...bichassness free over here for sure...anyway see yu guys alil later definitely
you never wanna suffer from that but it just creeps up on you and then BAM!!!!!!!!!! Once you're in it you dont even realize that you're suffering from it and it's hard to get out of it
Old 05-15-2010, 11:35 AM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice

you never wanna suffer from that but it just creeps up on you and then BAM!!!!!!!!!! Once you're in it you dont even realize that you're suffering from it and it's hard to get out of it

No bitchassness changed my life
Old 05-15-2010, 12:08 PM
90-day squid probation

Does anyone think this is fake I think it's real OMR thinks its fake

you neva know it could be real, i would still hit dependin on how she looks in the face

thats a terrible contagious disease then, i hope idont get infected....but anyway you headin over there around 2ish right
Old 05-15-2010, 11:24 PM
**** yo couch!!

Nasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the rough

good riding today.. good to meet all the new peeps... got to see the invisible man scraping the bar... good day good day
Old 05-15-2010, 11:32 PM
HARLEM BOYZ

NARD BLOCKZ has a spectacular aura aboutNARD BLOCKZ has a spectacular aura aboutNARD BLOCKZ has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Nasty nate!
good riding today.. good to meet all the new peeps... got to see the invisible man scraping the bar... good day good day
Werd +1 I had a good time puttin in work with you all. Today def was a good day.
Old 05-15-2010, 11:36 PM
90-day squid probation

Originally Posted by NARD BLOCKZ
Werd +1 I had a good time puttin in work with you all. Today def was a good day.
Old 05-15-2010, 11:38 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by monday518
No bitchassness changed my life
man speaks the truth
Old 05-15-2010, 11:38 PM
NealFoReal

you neva know it could be real, i would still hit dependin on how she looks in the face

thats a terrible contagious disease then, i hope idont get infected....but anyway you headin over there around 2ish right
i dont give a **** what her face looks like w an *** like that you killed it out there today kid. tone you may as well give up now
Old 05-15-2010, 11:39 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by NARD BLOCKZ
word the invisible man scrapin was the ****
Old 05-15-2010, 11:46 PM
90-day squid probation

i dont give a **** what her face looks like w an *** like that you killed it out there today kid. tone you may as well give up now
thanx brother....i have a long way to go til i get "killing" in my vocabulary but i definitely appreciate all the advice and motivation...
Old 05-15-2010, 11:52 PM
NealFoReal

thanx brother....i have a long way to go til i get "killing" in my vocabulary but i definitely appreciate all the advice and motivation...
braaaaaaaaaap

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses