haha

Originally Posted by MikeM
Ronnie REV LIMITER Reality
Old 03-30-2009, 05:57 PM

SLiM13 is infamous around these parts
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by Dirty Jerzey Alie
ah hahahahahahahahahhahaa...

so yesterday, i ate two kiwi's before i decided to go riding and they almost killed me. now i know...i'm allergic to kiwi fruit. what a stupid allergy.

this morning i slipped on a small puddle of water in front of the stove, i jammed my left foot under the stove and my right hand into the flames under a kettle of boiling water.

who's a winner in the game of life?
You are!
Old 03-30-2009, 07:01 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

so yesterday, i ate two kiwi's before i decided to go riding and they almost killed me. now i know...i'm allergic to kiwi fruit. what a stupid allergy.

this morning i slipped on a small puddle of water in front of the stove, i jammed my left foot under the stove and my right hand into the flames under a kettle of boiling water.

Once you can wheelie good it will all make sense Defresco
Old 03-30-2009, 07:03 PM
Certified

Bray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant future

need someone to take care of you?
Old 03-30-2009, 08:11 PM

resage is a decent person

Ugh this sucks... I think I have to buy a new swingarm for this 50.. there is one peg on the left side now but when I get the bike up it kinda pushes the wheel forward and it loosens the chain. I can't get the peg on tight at all to hold wheel in place =[ swingarm is like crooked.

Do they sell either separate master links for 420 chain with the master link lock, or master link locks alone? The whole chain came loose and it popped off. This thing has been annoying the **** out of me since I picked it up.
Old 03-30-2009, 09:07 PM

Here is a pic of how the swingarm is bent..... Is it doable? should I just leave the swingarm, the main problem is the axel on left side keeps moving forward, well because I don't have the axel adjuster things to lock/adjust the chain... I guess I should just buy the 50stunt pegs that come with the axel adjusters.

The tire looks like its not aligned but it is with the rest of the bike =/
Old 03-30-2009, 10:08 PM

RickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by resage
I guess I should just buy the 50stunt pegs that come with the axel adjusters.

I bought them for my 70 and they work great. They'll solve that problem youre having.
Old 03-30-2009, 10:25 PM

SLiM13 is infamous around these parts

Here is a pic of how the swingarm is bent..... Is it doable? should I just leave the swingarm, the main problem is the axel on left side keeps moving forward, well because I don't have the axel adjuster things to lock/adjust the chain... I guess I should just buy the 50stunt pegs that come with the axel adjusters.

Ya dude i got a buddy who owns a shop in lynbrook he can get anything you need at a real good/fair price its called s&p sportbike... i got a card and his number if u need it
Old 03-30-2009, 10:26 PM
super kingkong megabiatch

thepinkone will become famous soon enough

im such a hater

Originally Posted by DRgreenthumb1
Your a natural born street killer
Old 03-30-2009, 10:27 PM
bdhstunt

bdhstunt is a decent person

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
why would a cop give a **** what youre doing on private property? its not against the law to stunt on private property. street rides is one thing but lots cops could give a **** less about.
actualy it is illeagal because the lot is open to public but ur right most 5-0 rather see it in there vs the street.. try google earth i found mine that way
Old 03-30-2009, 10:33 PM

are you wearing glasses or are those black eyes?

Originally Posted by DRgreenthumb1
Here's me on my good old 900rr i think in 2005 the bike that got me in to stunting

hell yea.. only own 2 seasons of that ****!
Originally Posted by *trix*
who is the drizzle? (thats for my fellow aquateen watchers)
Old 03-30-2009, 10:41 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by bdhstunt
actualy it is illeagal because the lot is open to public but ur right most 5-0 rather see it in there vs the street.. try google earth i found mine that way
ok
Old 03-30-2009, 10:43 PM
bp chaser

yes, can you pop the blisters on my hand and suck out the puss? just kidding, i really want to pop them and rip off the skin bubble but i know from past experience this is not a good idea.
there is no puss in those, and if there was bray probably would
Old 03-30-2009, 11:06 PM

uhh i think i just vomitted a lil

yes, can you pop the blisters on my hand and suck out the puss? just kidding, i really want to pop them and rip off the skin bubble but i know from past experience this is not a good idea.
Old 03-30-2009, 11:31 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

*trix* is infamous around these parts*trix* is infamous around these parts

I sent you a pm ******** like a week ago with my number to call me and I'd come over and help you with it
Old 03-30-2009, 11:37 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

*trix* is infamous around these parts*trix* is infamous around these parts

OOOO and I wanted to ask everyone who we ride with between may 2nd-10th I am off and I'd like to go down to b-more or something I'm still working out the details but sometime during those days I'd like to be riding out of state and I wanna know who would wanna come with.
Old 03-31-2009, 12:01 AM

oooh ooh! yea right.. if i go, no one will go. im such a buzz kill

OOOO and I wanted to ask everyone who we ride with between may 2nd-10th I am off and I'd like to go down to b-more or something I'm still working out the details but sometime during those days I'd like to be riding out of state and I wanna know who would wanna come with.
Old 03-31-2009, 12:07 AM

I sent you a pm ******** like a week ago with my number to call me and I'd come over and help you with it
Lol

Yeah sorry I never replied I had to go to someones house cause my step moms aunt had passed.

Whens next time you are available? I could still use some help on this thing lol.

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses