Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 05-14-2010, 07:05 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by Tone The Natural
Does this throttle tube look ok and are f4 and f4i throttle tubes the same?
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Honda...item20aee38a41
looks good enough for $5. the tabs arent broken.

and yes
Old 05-14-2010, 07:37 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
thats the word I was lookin for - anchors - yeah it was something like that.
If you keep deleting the tag Im gonna send a link to all your family from your friends list
Old 05-14-2010, 07:38 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

If you keep deleting the tag Im gonna send a link to all your family from your friends list
That's beef

Retag it. **** it ima embrace it. yutughhhh
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by MikeM
looks good enough for $5. the tabs arent broken.

and yes
Its $19 shipped. I wouldnt pay no $19 for a throttle tube I dont know how much they are used but that sounds a little too much to me
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

That's beef

thats better
Old 05-14-2010, 07:40 PM
NealFoReal

Its $19 shipped. I wouldnt pay no $19 for a throttle tube I dont know how much they are used but that sounds a little too much to me
A brand new tube is $20 + shipping so for $28 you can get a brand new one. I'd get the new one over the used one. Only difference is if you buy it new you dont get them garbage grips that ebay dude is selling with it. Those grips sucks anyway. Id rather rock stock than those
Old 05-14-2010, 07:40 PM
NealFoReal

That's beef

Already did lol.
Old 05-14-2010, 07:41 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Already did lol.
I untagged that one. Upload it again I'm fighting a losing battle.

Last edited by Tone The Natural; 05-14-2010 at 07:47 PM.
Old 05-14-2010, 08:03 PM
NealFoReal

I untagged that one. Upload it again I'm fighting a losing battle.
yeah you are coz if i got to ima send the pic to multiple people and ask them to keep tagging you as well

oh and you can find my park on the 12bar pic if you'd like. the difference between mine and yours is I actually popped the clutch and parked it on the bar asshoe
Old 05-14-2010, 08:04 PM
NealFoReal

Yo Toneth you comin out tomorrow to chill
Old 05-14-2010, 08:06 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

yeah you are coz if i got to ima send the pic to multiple people and ask them to keep tagging you as well

oh and you can find my park on the 12bar pic if you'd like. the difference between mine and yours is I actually popped the clutch and parked it on the bar asshoe
And you're not in the doofiest german lid ever and don't look constipated because you're trying to hold in laughter

What time you guys going out tomorrow? I'm going to my friends graduation in the AM but then I'll probably stop by. Txt me an address to plug into the navi.
Old 05-14-2010, 08:12 PM
NealFoReal

And you're not in the doofiest german lid ever and don't look constipated because you're trying to hold in laughter

What time you guys going out tomorrow? I'm going to my friends graduation in the AM but then I'll probably stop by. Txt me an address to plug into the navi.
We're gonna get there around 130 or 2. Supposed to be nice tomorrow - 72 degrees. Not really hot like it was today but not cold either. I'd actually prefer 65 and sunny Should have a nice little turn out tomorrow too

Yo when you bought replacement bolts for your ATC did you buy grade 8 bolts??? And I read a post from ysrrider where he wrote to do this so I'm gonna do that tonight coz my **** always gets loose. I know I hit the bar a lot but we'll see if this helps. If not Ima loctite the nut on that bitch.

I bought some longer grade 8 bolts and I sandwiched lock washers on both sides of the cage. I took 1 bolt put on a washer, then a lock washer then another washer, stuck it through the cage, then through the subframe and then put on another washer, lock washer, washer and then the nut. Its incredibly strong this way and so far has not loosened up like it was before. going through the slider into the motor mount I did the same thing, 3 washers sandwiching 2 lock washers (all grade 8).
Old 05-14-2010, 08:14 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

We're gonna get there around 130 or 2. Supposed to be nice tomorrow - 72 degrees. Not really hot like it was today but not cold either. I'd actually prefer 65 and sunny Should have a nice little turn out tomorrow too

Yo when you bought replacement bolts for your ATC did you buy grade 8 bolts??? And I read a post from ysrrider where he wrote to do this so I'm gonna do that tonight
I didn't get any replacement bolts for my ATC yet. I'd like to get some more engine mount bolts though because when I cut the cage off on Sunday I know one of em's gonna be bent. Are they special bolts or can I buy them in home depot? I'm definitely gonna do that with the subframe bolts though because I'm constantly tightening my ****.
Old 05-14-2010, 08:17 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Also $5 to anyone that posts the OneWheelNeal gixxer parked on the 12 bar picture
Old 05-14-2010, 08:21 PM
NealFoReal

I didn't get any replacement bolts for my ATC yet. I'd like to get some more engine mount bolts though because when I cut the cage off on Sunday I know one of em's gonna be bent. Are they special bolts or can I buy them in home depot? I'm definitely gonna do that with the subframe bolts though because I'm constantly tightening my ****.
You did ride after I snapped your bolt off right lol??? Yeah you rode that day at Mitchell - so what you've been riding around with one broken bolt for your cage/subframe mount lmao And yeah the motor mount bolt you could find at home depot. I might have one for you actually. Ima go out to the garage in a minute so when I do I'll check for you. Ughh **** that means I gotta take my slider off so I could check the size
Old 05-14-2010, 08:23 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

You did ride after I snapped your bolt off right lol??? Yeah you rode that day at Mitchell - so what you've been riding around with one broken bolt for your cage/subframe mount lmao And yeah the motor mount bolt you could find at home depot. I might have one for you actually. Ima go out to the garage in a minute so when I do I'll check for you. Ughh **** that means I gotta take my slider off so I could check the size
No I replaced the subframe bolts, those aren't a specific size. I just used a standard bolt because I couldn't find a metric long enough at home depot. I'm talking about the engine mount bolts. I bent my cage up on the second crash I had at Mitchell that day, so I think that bolt might be bent because the cage isn't.
Old 05-14-2010, 08:25 PM
NealFoReal

Funny story - well not really funny but funny. Lil Kim's house is in Foreclosure. A friend of my boss sent him an email with Lil Kim's house appraisal, credit report, a bunch of supporting documentation for a loan and a letter of explanation which states that when she was in prison that he management as well as others pretty much fucked her over and didnt take care of business like they should have. The house is worth 10mil and she owes 1.5m to HSBC & 1.8m to the IRS. She's trying to take some additional cash out on top of that total amount and trying for a loan of 5.5mil lol. The letter of explanation states the following lol
Client has the ability to pay mortgage current but wanted to try to refinance to pull out the equity to pay off the IRS and put money into her Record Label. She has $300k coming in a month from her catalog plus she has two singles out she's receiving income from so she has the ability to pay the loan payments and her current contracts for future work over the 6months to a year will allow her to pay back the loan and her worse case is to refinance to a more conventional product once she's cleared up her credit. I do have her taxes for the past two years,but they don't show much. Her taxes only show about $80k a month, which makes her DTI close to 70%.
I'd like to know what 2 singles she has out on the radio right now Maybe she does - iono - I dont really listen to the radio much coz it's such gahbage
Old 05-14-2010, 08:26 PM
90-day squid probation

ruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to all

cant wait to ride tmrw
Old 05-14-2010, 08:26 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

I'd like to know what 2 singles she has out on the radio right now Maybe she does - iono - I dont really listen to the radio much coz it's such gahbage

I dunno either. I haven't listened to Hot97 since the mid 90's.
Old 05-14-2010, 08:28 PM
NealFoReal

No I replaced the subframe bolts, those aren't a specific size. I just used a standard bolt because I couldn't find a metric long enough at home depot. I'm talking about the engine mount bolts. I bent my cage up on the second crash I had at Mitchell that day, so I think that bolt might be bent because the cage isn't.
So why exactly are you cutting the cage off if the bolt is bent but the cage isnt

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses