Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 05-14-2010, 05:48 PM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Heres how I positioned it seems to cover it a little more
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Video 28 0 00 02-02.jpg
Views:	18
Size:	64.5 KB
ID:	239377  
Old 05-14-2010, 05:52 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

*trix* is infamous around these parts*trix* is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by Nasty nate!
im feened out to ride also just no way to get out to the island...
word
Old 05-14-2010, 05:52 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

*trix* is infamous around these parts*trix* is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by monday518
nice ******* avi picture!
Old 05-14-2010, 05:54 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

You really should mount it to the swingarm with those rivet things Inolen got. Ima ask him where to order them from coz I'd like to have em too. Before I had this guard mounted I had drilled and tapped holes on the bottom of my swingarm. The first time the sharkfin hit the ground it ripped right out. That was with a different shark fin that I had. You could see that this one has obviously hit the ground before and its still in there solid as ****

Name:  DSC00859.jpg
Views: 5
Size:  174.6 KB
Old 05-14-2010, 05:55 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by RickNY

do you not remember us talking about mounting it that EXACT same way yesterday?
I remember asshoe which is why I said word thats how Ima do mine lol.
Old 05-14-2010, 05:56 PM
NealFoReal

that should work just fine. if you're worried about it not being big enough than just put another one on there
Old 05-14-2010, 06:02 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

i dont like how it only uses one bolt
Old 05-14-2010, 06:04 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by MikeM
true - i didnt even pay attention to how it was mounted if enough of you want them i could hit up the dude who made mine and see if he wants to make more of them. I got that one for FREE 99 from a UK dude who started a thread saying who wants shark fins But Im sure if enough people were buyin em maybe he'd make some more
Old 05-14-2010, 06:04 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
You really should mount it to the swingarm with those rivet things Inolen got. Ima ask him where to order them from coz I'd like to have em too. Before I had this guard mounted I had drilled and tapped holes on the bottom of my swingarm. The first time the sharkfin hit the ground it ripped right out. That was with a different shark fin that I had. You could see that this one has obviously hit the ground before and its still in there solid as ****
you get rivets at a hardware store or home depot. theyre not special or anything, rivets have been a primary way of fastening thin metal since WWII
Old 05-14-2010, 06:05 PM
bp chaser

true - i didnt even pay attention to how it was mounted if enough of you want them i could hit up the dude who made mine and see if he wants to make more of them. I got that one for FREE 99 from a UK dude who started a thread saying who wants shark fins But Im sure if enough people were buyin em maybe he'd make some more
i'll take a good look at yours next time and copy it
Old 05-14-2010, 06:05 PM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice

yea I just wanted something for peace of mind
Old 05-14-2010, 06:08 PM

Originally Posted by *trix*
nice ******* avi picture!
Thanks my dude
Old 05-14-2010, 06:10 PM
NealFoReal

you get rivets at a hardware store or home depot. theyre not special or anything, rivets have been a primary way of fastening thin metal since WWII
they're not rivets - its something that you push into the hole you drill in the swingarm and when you tighten the bolt for the sharkfin it crushes and expands that piece you put in the swingarm so you could unscrew the sharkfin if you needed too but it stays on there tight. And even in wrecks where the guard hits the ground it still stays tight. I dunno what its actually called. Do you?
Old 05-14-2010, 06:11 PM
bp chaser

looks like some small but violent storms headed this way
Old 05-14-2010, 06:14 PM

RickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant future

I remember asshoe which is why I said word thats how Ima do mine lol.
yeah whateva
Old 05-14-2010, 06:14 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by RickNY
yeah whateva
yeah whateva asshoe
Old 05-14-2010, 06:17 PM
bp chaser

they're not rivets - its something that you push into the hole you drill in the swingarm and when you tighten the bolt for the sharkfin it crushes and expands that piece you put in the swingarm so you could unscrew the sharkfin if you needed too but it stays on there tight. And even in wrecks where the guard hits the ground it still stays tight. I dunno what its actually called. Do you?
sounds like it might be something like mollys (sheetrock anchors)

thats a good idea
Old 05-14-2010, 06:21 PM
NealFoReal

sounds like it might be something like mollys (sheetrock anchors)

thats a good idea
thats the word I was lookin for - anchors - yeah it was something like that.
Old 05-14-2010, 06:42 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

thats some gay *** ***** ****, even from you
I'm looking for any excuse to get neal to stop tagging me in that picture here
Old 05-14-2010, 07:00 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Does this throttle tube look ok and are f4 and f4i throttle tubes the same?
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Honda...item20aee38a41

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses