Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 05-14-2010, 02:29 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
I got video of him running across the trunk and gettin back on his bike It wasnt the best shot but it's still a cool shot
thats awesome
Old 05-14-2010, 02:33 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by StrictlyStunt
thats awesome
word pimp fo sho I need to get some footage so I could make another clip. I been too lazy to record when Im at the spot and also the last bunch of times I been out I rode pretty much the whole time w smoke breaks here and there. I'm probably gonna start filming now and do a little each weekend, trim it and get it ready and then in a month I should have enough for a decent clip lol.
Old 05-14-2010, 02:36 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

AYo Ricky - look @ 3:54 in this and you can see Scotts foglights. He had two small round ones. I'ma call him tomorrow to see how he hooked it up and if its easier we maybe should go that route so be careful with that light there asshoe lol.

http://vimeo.com/6494853

And what a surprise - at 3:52 Tap Dance Tommy gets in the way as usual lmao.
Old 05-14-2010, 02:40 AM
NealFoReal

@ 1:05 we need this in our lives right now Ricky. Workin on spreaders this wknd fo sho. It's been so long since I done em that I probably forgot how lol.

http://www.vimeo.com/2897355
Old 05-14-2010, 02:46 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

AYo Ricky - look @ 3:54 in this and you can see Scotts foglights. He had two small round ones. I'ma call him tomorrow to see how he hooked it up and if its easier we maybe should go that route so be careful with that light there asshoe lol.

I had a set like that hoooked up b4... u just wire them into the headlight harness like you wond an acerbis headlight.

Or you can run them right to the battery and run a switch like we did shawns bike (cause his harness was all fucked up)
Old 05-14-2010, 03:02 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by StrictlyStunt
I had a set like that hoooked up b4... u just wire them into the headlight harness like you wond an acerbis headlight.

Or you can run them right to the battery and run a switch like we did shawns bike (cause his harness was all fucked up)
I know that asshoe Im trying to figure out a good way to mount it to the bike w/o having it stick out like crazy. I dont have the round ones like he got. I got a small rectangular one which is bright as **** but I dont like the mounting options that Ricky and I came up with tonight and am trying to figure out a different way.
Old 05-14-2010, 03:15 AM
Group Moderator

I know that asshoe Im trying to figure out a good way to mount it to the bike w/o having it stick out like crazy. I dont have the round ones like he got. I got a small rectangular one which is bright as **** but I dont like the mounting options that Ricky and I came up with tonight and am trying to figure out a different way.
so much hostility! damn lol

yo neal, i appreciate you
Old 05-14-2010, 03:22 AM
NealFoReal

Yeah Im kinda angry this week. I think it's coz the working man is a sucka and I just joined the work force And it could be coz it's almost 3:30 and I gotta get up at 8 I'm out. Yo Ross, even though I been hostile I still appreciate you dog BUT I wont appreciate you if you ride the mega lot by yourself on Saturday and dont come to NJ

Out
Old 05-14-2010, 08:25 AM
Is building another f4i

skillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really nice

time to go do work
Old 05-14-2010, 08:27 AM
NealFoReal

DO WORK Gil. Good luck this wknd
Old 05-14-2010, 08:36 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Neal thanks for posting that pic on facebook and tagging me dick It was funny as hell at the time but I knew I was gonna regret that That really is the goofiest helmet ever I was trying mad hard to look serious and not bust out laughin.

Last edited by Tone The Natural; 05-14-2010 at 08:39 AM.
Old 05-14-2010, 10:26 AM
NealFoReal

Oh you're welcome. Did you remove the tag coz if you did ima just keep taggin you on it lol.
Old 05-14-2010, 10:27 AM
NealFoReal

Oooh you're lucky FOR NOW. Ima remove it and upload it again and do that every time you remove the tag
This person cannot be tagged because they have previously removed their tag from this photo.
Old 05-14-2010, 10:29 AM
NealFoReal

Done and tagged.
Old 05-14-2010, 10:30 AM

RickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Tone The Natural
Neal thanks for posting that pic on facebook and tagging me dick It was funny as hell at the time but I knew I was gonna regret that That really is the goofiest helmet ever I was trying mad hard to look serious and not bust out laughin.
why? that pic looks siick..lol
Old 05-14-2010, 10:38 AM

RickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant future

Oooh you're lucky FOR NOW. Ima remove it and upload it again and do that every time you remove the tag
lmao
Old 05-14-2010, 10:47 AM

That looks good but I still think the one longer fog light looks better. If its gunna be a pain tho then we should just go that route.

@ 1:05 we need this in our lives right now Ricky. Workin on spreaders this wknd fo sho. It's been so long since I done em that I probably forgot how lol.

http://www.vimeo.com/2897355
this is very true
Old 05-14-2010, 11:30 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Oh you're welcome. Did you remove the tag coz if you did ima just keep taggin you on it lol.
Ima keep doing it because I don't need my cousin, little brothers, or rest of my fam knowing this is what I'm doing on bikes even if I'm standing next to it Grandma will have a heart attack, she don't dig wheelies (or crashing in my case) I don't give a **** about crap on SL though

Last edited by Tone The Natural; 05-14-2010 at 11:41 AM.
Old 05-14-2010, 02:14 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by RickNY
That looks good but I still think the one longer fog light looks better. If its gunna be a pain tho then we should just go that route.

this is very true
i spoke to scott and he took a piece of angle iron and flattened it out and then mounted it to the triple pinch bolts like we were talkin about doing. i guess his dont look like it sticks out as much coz he got the two small ones. **** it tho - we'll rock w what we got fo sho. I got 2 nuts for you tho ****** - no homo. I picked them ***** up at home depot just now And yes - very true that we need that no doubt.

Originally Posted by Tone The Natural
Ima keep doing it because I don't need my cousin, little brothers, or rest of my fam knowing this is what I'm doing on bikes even if I'm standing next to it Grandma will have a heart attack, she don't dig wheelies (or crashing in my case) I don't give a **** about crap on SL though
have fun lol. ima keep posting it up asshoe.
Old 05-14-2010, 02:18 PM
KING annoyingeric

Annoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the rough

Name:  pic2.jpg
Views: 5
Size:  89.2 KB
Name:  pic.jpg
Views: 4
Size:  77.8 KB

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses