Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 05-14-2010, 01:35 AM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by onewheelneal
details would help. Do you have a preference for suzuki, honda, kawi - catch me out in maui lemme know.
Old 05-14-2010, 01:35 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

capture the whole DV tape and you can export it to whatever format you want.

what i always do is capture the whole thing, cut it all up and then export it if im going to move it
Old 05-14-2010, 01:37 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by StrictlyStunt
capture the whole DV tape and you can export it to whatever format you want.

what i always do is capture the whole thing, cut it all up and then export it if im going to move it
Word I understand that but was just curious how he did it and if he knew the format when he captured it asshoe. You comin out to Jersey on Saturday. Oh and besides you - who else is coming to the NJ session on Saturday
Old 05-14-2010, 01:38 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by monday518
you like that **** right haha.
Old 05-14-2010, 01:38 AM
NealFoReal

Oh and Ross, I need a mini tutorial on CS5.

Edit: And is Ego's bike really gone???
Old 05-14-2010, 01:41 AM

RickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by monday518
The 636 took me for a ride across the lot today Rash all over my arm I have only half of what happened on film ill have to post it up in a little bit
thats the first of many if you dont get some elbow pads
Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
I did more that day but whatever - they'll be on lock SOON. I dont know how soon but soon lol. I cant wait to see the crashes haha.
im about to start watching back on the block right now
Old 05-14-2010, 01:42 AM

RickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant future

Old 05-14-2010, 01:43 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

You comin out to Jersey on Saturday. Oh and besides you - who else is coming to the NJ session on Saturday
i dunno yet, i was planning on ridin my lot... but if noone was gonna come riding i might swing up for change in scenery...
Old 05-14-2010, 01:43 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by RickNY
thats the first of many if you dont get some elbow pads
+1 Elbow & knee pads are a must unless you like rash lol

Originally Posted by RickNY
im about to start watching back on the block right now
DVD is gangsta.
Old 05-14-2010, 01:44 AM
Group Moderator

Yes, that Ross dude from north carolina came up and picked up ego's bike like a week and half ago.

And what programs are you using in CS5? just premier?
Old 05-14-2010, 01:44 AM
NealFoReal

i dunno yet, i was planning on ridin my lot... but if noone was gonna come riding i might swing up for change in scenery...
come through for a change in scenery and to chill and ride. We always come up there so one weekend you can come down here asshoe
Old 05-14-2010, 01:45 AM
NealFoReal

Yes, that Ross dude from north carolina came up and picked up ego's bike like a week and half ago.

If you're gonna come out on Saturday I'll bring the camcorder and laptop with me. So far just premiere. When I upload the footage it's all grainy and shitty looking. I know its how I'm uploading it but I coulda sworn I was doing it right. Besides that I didnt even try to start editing it coz it looked like **** so figured why waste the time
Old 05-14-2010, 01:48 AM
NealFoReal

Thats right - you did tell me that. I still think it's that he sold it. He shoulda taken some time off and came back after all that but it is what it is. Medical problems are medical problems and if he was in that much pain I dont blame him I suppose BUT I still think its gay haha.
Old 05-14-2010, 01:55 AM
Group Moderator

come through for a change in scenery and to chill and ride. We always come up there so one weekend you can come down here asshoe
if u had the mega lot near ur house would u ever go anywhere else?

nah i wanna come up and chill fo sho!
Old 05-14-2010, 01:56 AM
Group Moderator

Thats right - you did tell me that. I still think it's that he sold it. He shoulda taken some time off and came back after all that but it is what it is. Medical problems are medical problems and if he was in that much pain I dont blame him I suppose BUT I still think its gay haha.
preaching to the quire my friend
Old 05-14-2010, 02:03 AM
NealFoReal

if u had the mega lot near ur house would u ever go anywhere else?

nah i wanna come up and chill fo sho!
If the choices were ride the mega lot by myself or drive 1.5 hours to ride a different lot with a bunch of people i'd leave the mega lot alone for the day
Old 05-14-2010, 02:13 AM
NealFoReal

Here is Tone the UnNatch "posing" by his bike in a DOT approved german lmao. Name:  DSC00858.jpg
Views: 5
Size:  56.5 KB

And here is my homie puttin the beats on a cop car Dont use this one as your avatar though - this was one picture that I took but when I'm not lazy and work on the little clip of that I'ma take a still shot from the video with you stalled on the cop car where you can clearly see "POLICE" I'ma try to do it tomorrow fo sho

Name:  DSC00852.jpg
Views: 5
Size:  56.1 KB
Old 05-14-2010, 02:14 AM
NealFoReal

I just looked at the pic and you are stalled on the car. I didnt think I got the pic of you actually on the trunk of the car
Old 05-14-2010, 02:25 AM
Group Moderator

lol thats sick drew
Old 05-14-2010, 02:27 AM
NealFoReal

lol thats sick drew
I got video of him running across the trunk and gettin back on his bike It wasnt the best shot but it's still a cool shot

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses