Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 05-13-2010, 08:07 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

I'm thinking of filing a wrongful termination suit now. Everyone, even the person in charge of hiring/firing of all personnel agrees that this is some personal bullshit. This dude got some ***** for this **** for real.
Old 05-13-2010, 09:43 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Tone The Natural
I'm thinking of filing a wrongful termination suit now. Everyone, even the person in charge of hiring/firing of all personnel agrees that this is some personal bullshit. This dude got some ***** for this **** for real.
no lawyers gonna take that case but DO WORK toneth lol.
Old 05-13-2010, 10:54 PM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice

The 636 took me for a ride across the lot today Rash all over my arm I have only half of what happened on film ill have to post it up in a little bit
Old 05-14-2010, 12:40 AM

Drew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of light

Dam Neal i been working on the vid got u killing some O's i just counted u banged out six DO WORK
Old 05-14-2010, 12:50 AM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice

felt good enough to try something new today

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QsV5GZj-IKY
Old 05-14-2010, 01:06 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by monday518

thats wassup. i hate you but i love you too - no homo. how many you doing now when you're just doing ss o's rather than flamingos and wheres the crash clip lol
Old 05-14-2010, 01:07 AM

Drew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of light

Dam Monday your doin work good ****
Old 05-14-2010, 01:07 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by Drew C.
Dam Neal i been working on the vid got u killing some O's i just counted u banged out six DO WORK
I did more that day but whatever - they'll be on lock SOON. I dont know how soon but soon lol. I cant wait to see the crashes haha.
Old 05-14-2010, 01:12 AM

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
I did more that day but whatever - they'll be on lock SOON. I dont know how soon but soon lol. I cant wait to see the crashes haha.

yea its a good crash. And i am still uploading footage to my computer it takes a lil bit for me to up load footage
Old 05-14-2010, 01:12 AM

Heres the crash clip I had my idle way to low and realized mid cirlce and went limp lol it went all sorts of bad when my bike took off like a jet but I'm doing 5 to 6 pretty easy as long as Im set up good going into them I think I max at 8 maybe I'm not sure once I get spinning haha....well here it is turn up the volume you can here me get slammed into the ground
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edDCrQqlN9E

Last edited by monday518; 05-14-2010 at 01:15 AM.
Old 05-14-2010, 01:16 AM
NealFoReal

Ricky came by so I stopped being lazy and did some work to my bike. New sprocket -1 in the front and a new to me rear tire. And then swapped out the clamps I borrowed from Mike for my old Vortex clip on clamps that Ethiopian helped me out with by milling out the broken bolts and the broken off easy out and heli coiling it for me. Yooooooooo good lookin on that homie. Appreciate that fo real. Time to do work this weekend even though after wrenching on my bike, my hand is starting to get that pins and needles feeling back I didnt ride for a week and a half hoping it would get better but after doing bullshit its starting to get fucked up again. This really SUCKS
Old 05-14-2010, 01:18 AM
NealFoReal

Heres the crash clip I had my idle way to low and realized mid cirlce and went limp lol it went all sorts of bad when my bike took off like a jet but I'm doing 5 to 6 pretty easy as long as Im set up good going into them I think I max at 8 maybe I'm not sure once I get spinning haha....well here it is turn up the volume you can here me get slammed into the ground
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edDCrQqlN9E
Ive done that before haha. But when I did I was being dragged on top of the bike and sprocket Glad you're alright buddy but your camera man sucks. Tell that ****** to NEVER take the camera off you til you stop rolling/being dragged/whatever
Old 05-14-2010, 01:20 AM

Ive done that before haha. But when I did I was being dragged on top of the bike and sprocket Glad you're alright buddy but your camera man sucks. Tell that ****** to NEVER take the camera off you til you stop rolling/being dragged/whatever
I was right over the sprocket bro so scary lol and I told him I dont care if im dieing dont take that camera off me hes new to it so thats his only warning I have another camera guy if he doesnt work out
Old 05-14-2010, 01:21 AM
NealFoReal

yea its a good crash. And i am still uploading footage to my computer it takes a lil bit for me to up load footage
Nice - looking forward to seeing this When you put the footage on to your computer, what format does it save it in? Is it .mp3 or some **** like that? Coz if it is you can just use a regular CD/DVD burning program to burn those files on to a disk. If you cant figure it out lemme know when you're done with everything and I'll come by one day to do it up

And just a quick question - being that you have an actual tape do you have to play through the footage to capture it onto your computer or does it transfer the files w/o having to play all of it
Old 05-14-2010, 01:27 AM

Nice - looking forward to seeing this When you put the footage on to your computer, what format does it save it in? Is it .mp3 or some **** like that? Coz if it is you can just use a regular CD/DVD burning program to burn those files on to a disk. If you cant figure it out lemme know when you're done with everything and I'll come by one day to do it up

And just a quick question - being that you have an actual tape do you have to play through the footage to capture it onto your computer or does it transfer the files w/o having to play all of it
not sure what its is u can just come by one day. and it captures threw going threw the footage in real time it kida sux but what ever
Old 05-14-2010, 01:29 AM

abelstunt is a decent person

can some one plz let me know anyone sellin a stunt bike around north jersey area or some where near me im new to this site tryna get my wheels asap lmk pm me
Old 05-14-2010, 01:30 AM

Dam Monday your doin work good ****
Thanks drew I'm having so much fun with circles
Old 05-14-2010, 01:30 AM
NealFoReal

not sure what its is u can just come by one day. and it captures threw going threw the footage in real time it kida sux but what ever
yeah thats what i figured when you told me it was a tape. thats gotta suck how long are each of the tapes
Old 05-14-2010, 01:33 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by abelstunt
can some one plz let me know anyone sellin a stunt bike around north jersey area or some where near me im new to this site tryna get my wheels asap lmk pm me
details would help. how much do you wanna spend? are you looking for a bike stunted out with all the stunt goodies you need or do you want a stock bike? do you have a preference for suzuki, honda, kawi - catch me out in Maui what will you be doing with said bike - you actually wanna learn to stunt or just pow pow street wheelies coz that will determine if you want a 600, 750 or 1000cc bike. Umm I think that's about it but I know a few people selling bikes right now. I know someone who has an F4i for sale as of 2 weeks ago - just gotta see if it's still available. His F4i is stock tho. Lemme know.
Old 05-14-2010, 01:34 AM
NealFoReal

Thanks drew I'm having so much fun with circles
i have fun with them when Im making progress but when I get stuck or take a step back I get frustrated. Now I'm gonna start working on other **** when I get like that instead of just doing the same **** over and over again

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses