Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 05-12-2010, 01:05 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by SLiM13
thanks bro ill check it out.... do you know anyone with a left and/or right yellow and black fairing?
i seen some on ebay... little pricey tho...

you can get them full sets on ebay for pretty cheap. Thats what id do
Old 05-12-2010, 01:06 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

even the cheaper fiberglass ones. If you spray the backside of the farring with truck bed liner they hold up awesome.
Old 05-12-2010, 01:17 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
the solid tubing is cheaper for whatever reason. Its .33 per inch and I use 11" per tube like the vortex tubes so each one is $3.63. Im going w the solid tubing so Ima order from Fastenal but I'm waiting til tomorrow coz I wanna call them and get a quote on them cutting it for me. With the regular tubing I'd use a pipe cutter and cut them myself but I dunno how easy it will be to cut solid tubing myself And I'm thinking of ordering them 12" each so I could try the longer tubing and worst case if I dont like it I'll just push it in a little bit to get rid of that 1".
You cant say "solid tubing"

And its aluminum, a hacksaw will go right through it in a few seconds
Old 05-12-2010, 08:15 AM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by skillz
i think he experienced the buttery goodness of a 636 , really idk
i wish that was the case, my 2 f4is before this never had this issue, rode a friends at the lot the same day and his felt like my other 2. who knows maybe the one i got has a clapped out motor.

Last edited by Ethiopian; 05-12-2010 at 08:17 AM.
Old 05-12-2010, 08:22 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

its only Wednesday
Old 05-12-2010, 08:24 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Yo Inolen, any interest in trading your minty bike for this clapped out piece

Name:  DSC01443.jpg
Views: 5
Size:  60.8 KB
Old 05-12-2010, 08:24 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

I gotta go to court tomorrow for a bunch of tickets i cant afford to pay. Im gonna tell the judge that too lol.
Old 05-12-2010, 08:25 AM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold

holy moley, i am so proud of dc. He really put in work yesterday. he looped his bike bunches and learned how to catch it with the clutch. He's getting the feel of bp really quick. Hard work and determination pay off for sure. i will get some footage soon to post. I think i'll make my first video project. WWWWWooooooot!
bp chaser

minty bike with a cracked frame?
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold

atleast the dent looks good. but it probably leaks
Old 05-12-2010, 08:26 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by MikeM
I gotta go to court tomorrow for a bunch of tickets i cant afford to pay. Im gonna tell the judge that too lol.
They'll set you up a payment plan. They dont care as long as they get their money eventually
Old 05-12-2010, 08:27 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by Dirty Jerzey Alie
holy moley, i am so proud of dc. He really put in work yesterday. he looped his bike bunches and learned how to catch it with the clutch. He's getting the feel of bp really quick. Hard work and determination pay off for sure. i will get some footage soon to post. I think i'll make my first video project. WWWWWooooooot!
He was parkin it on the bar and pullin the clutch in If so
Old 05-12-2010, 08:28 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by MikeM
minty bike with a cracked frame?
forgot about that he might have the custom twite goodness soon tho

Originally Posted by Ethiopian
atleast the dent looks good. but it probably leaks
that thing is clapped out but you're right - the dent is the nicest part of the whole bike.
Old 05-12-2010, 08:28 AM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by SLiM13
thanks bro ill check it out.... do you know anyone with a left and/or right yellow and black fairing?
i know of one for sale. i'll hit you up.
Old 05-12-2010, 08:29 AM

He was parkin it on the bar and pullin the clutch in If so
HELL YEAH...and yesterday was the one day i didn't bring out the camera at his request. I was like POOOOOOOPPPPP!
Old 05-12-2010, 08:31 AM
NealFoReal

HELL YEAH...and yesterday was the one day i didn't bring out the camera at his request. I was like POOOOOOOPPPPP!
Siiiiiiiccckkkkkkkkkk!!! So tonight he's gonna start catching it with the brake and murder some wheelies
Old 05-12-2010, 08:33 AM

neal- how is your arm and wrist? Mine is real bad, as I haven't been resting it, but i bought a brace i wear when i'm not riding and it helps me 100%.
Old 05-12-2010, 08:35 AM

Siiiiiiiccckkkkkkkkkk!!! So tonight he's gonna start catching it with the brake and murder some wheelies
I wish buddy.

We leave for the haul to Nashville today. Wish me luck!
Old 05-12-2010, 08:35 AM
NealFoReal

neal- how is your arm and wrist? Mine is real bad, as I haven't been resting it, but i bought a brace i wear when i'm not riding and it helps me 100%.
still got that tingly pins and needles feeling in my hand during the day yesterday it felt like it was starting to go away but its worse today i havent went to the chiropractor coz i wanted to see if the med's the doc gave me would help but they havent so ima go to the chiropractor before work. I was also trying to avoid going to the chiro coz my insurance doesnt cover it i dunno if ima be riding this weekend like this
Old 05-12-2010, 08:36 AM
NealFoReal

And Ive been wearing the brace I have at night and it's not really helping. What brace did you buy? Pics?

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses