Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2010, 11:30 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by monday518
Progression at the lot today

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ka4c8FSVwsY
hell yeah! now we can use "mondays" as a term to mean the opposite of tuesdays and thursdays
Old 05-11-2010, 11:32 PM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice

Originally Posted by mikem
hell yeah! Now we can use "mondays" as a term to mean the opposite of tuesdays and thursdays
Old 05-11-2010, 11:34 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Monday were you wearing some sort of pink dracula mask or some **** for the halloween ride? There's a bike in mm4 I thought was yours and it made me angry I didn't buy it
Old 05-11-2010, 11:39 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Question for Ethiopian since he's a country redneck w/o a computer in his crib

He's putting an F4i back together and it has a bad bog. He said if you're smooth on brake idle will carry you like it normally should but if you pick up a wheelie and need to gas it higher for whatever reason, it will bog out like crazy. Anyone got any idea of what it could be? MikeM, Gil Skillz, Inolen, etc etc etc

He also borrowed some gauges to get the FI codes it was throwing. When he hooked up the gauges there were no codes but then he followed the steps in the manual to read the codes from the memory and it showed code 11 & 19. But after resetting the codes, it went back to showing no codes. So I'm guessing he shouldn't be concerned with those codes since those are probably from the bike he borrowed the gauges from??? Or should he be concerned with those codes trying to fix the F4i bog The codes it was throwing were:

Anyone got any ideas? My bike was boggin a few weeks back and I just changed the plugs but mine would hold idle and as soon as you applied the littlest amount of brake it would bog down to like 1000rpms and you would then have to gas it to get it to go back to the original idle setting but then again when you would apply the brake it would bog again. Like I said, I just changed the plugs and problem was solved. Anyone got any ideas for the skinny little bastard.

Paul from MT said it was weird that code 19 showed before code 11 if that matters to any of you.
since it happens when he hits the throttle, and not on the idle, i would think its probably not spark related. id try stuff with the fuel system first, mixture, fuel pressure, etc. i suppose a vacuum leak could be possible too
Old 05-11-2010, 11:40 PM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice

Originally Posted by Tone The Natural
Monday were you wearing some sort of pink dracula mask or some **** for the halloween ride? There's a bike in mm4 I thought was yours and it made me angry I didn't buy it
I was batman son lol I didnt make it to the NYC halloween ride only the section 518 ride.... but heres the bike you could of had lol
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	f4i.jpg
Views:	17
Size:	75.9 KB
ID:	239296  
Old 05-11-2010, 11:43 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

I was batman son lol I didnt make it to the NYC halloween ride only the section 518 ride.... but heres the bike you could of had lol
I would have destroyed it anyway I guess That exhaust woulda been bent, both rims + rotors woulda been bent, the nose would have exploded off into a million pieces, i probably would have broken both masters off, and that tail? fughettaboutit
Old 05-11-2010, 11:48 PM
Is building another f4i

skillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really nice

I would have destroyed it anyway I guess That exhaust woulda been bent, both rims + rotors woulda been bent, the nose would have exploded off into a million pieces, i probably would have broken both masters off, and that tail? fughettaboutit
those sick sidemount 0 or 7 degrees
Old 05-11-2010, 11:49 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Originally Posted by skillz
those sick sidemount 0 or 7 degrees
Old 05-11-2010, 11:52 PM
Is building another f4i

skillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really nice

i have a set of vortex that i may trade ya
Old 05-11-2010, 11:54 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Your vortex 7? My right ones pretty rashed up.
Old 05-11-2010, 11:55 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

I was working on stoppies for like 2 days and that was the first 2 days I had my bike out this season and I havent fucked with them since lol I might try to drift soon who knows I just want to do cirlces all the time now that I can actually do them haha
I'm guilty of doing the same thing over and over again coz I want them circles so bad but Im gonna start listening to people and walk away from it to do other stuff when I start getting frustrated. You're killin it tho kid fo sho
Old 05-11-2010, 11:56 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by MikeM
so you bringing your bike to work? i forgot what building you said you were working in but there are a bunch in melville with covered parking
Nah Im not ridin tomorrow. I'ma bring the camera and film but it depends when you guys plan on makin the wheelies happen. I'll leave the office anywhere from 5-7 depending on you guys but if its a lot later than that Ima just head home most likely.
Old 05-11-2010, 11:57 PM
NealFoReal

lmfao good job toneth
Old 05-11-2010, 11:58 PM
NealFoReal

there you go toneth. whats your analysis of steve's bike
Old 05-11-2010, 11:59 PM
NealFoReal

Toneth - 7/8 solid aluminum tubing. Cheap too.

http://www.fastenal.com/web/products...0984277&ucst=t

Im looking for the 7/8" x .125"
Old 05-12-2010, 12:01 AM
NealFoReal

Toneth - 7/8 solid aluminum tubing. Cheap too.

http://www.fastenal.com/web/products...0984277&ucst=t

Im looking for the 7/8" x .125"
The solid tube comes out to $3.63 per clip on. Cheap
Old 05-12-2010, 12:05 AM
NealFoReal

I cant find the tubing that we normally buy which is 7/8" x .120 (or .125). The thickest wall they have is .065 which is 1/2 the thickness of the ones we normally get. The one's we normally get are thicker than vortex tubes so I dont know where this would rank with the vortex tubes tho

http://www.fastenal.com/web/products...0950846&ucst=t

Last edited by OnEWhEeLNEAL; 05-12-2010 at 12:17 AM.
Old 05-12-2010, 12:06 AM
Is building another f4i

Your vortex 7? My right ones pretty rashed up.
7degree, gotta take some measurements and i will let you know
Old 05-12-2010, 12:13 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

Dam I cant believe Ego actually sold his bike
**** is so gay
Old 05-12-2010, 12:17 AM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

*trix* is infamous around these parts*trix* is infamous around these parts

orderd my ramp off ebay :D

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses