Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2010, 05:58 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by pdpwally
anyone have any feed back on the stunt steel rear sets? they use all the stock pegs and linkages. after ******* up my stock one 2 days in a row im looking for a new solution
if theyre steel, you can just bend them back or weld them if they get fucked up. Im a big fan of steel stunt parts
Old 05-11-2010, 05:59 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
I like having my rear brake light working when Im on the rear brake
really? i dislike it cuz i dont want it flashing while i wheelie. i disconnect that **** anyway, light switch on the fronts only
Old 05-11-2010, 06:01 PM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by Tone The Natural
Those are the good people, not the people learning BP. Me/My bike has seen the ground so much I wouldn't even ride without my body armor on let alone a novelty lid or even a DOT german. Just be careful out there homie
actually those are the intermediate people. real murderers wear theirs because they know a lot of **** can go wrong while committing murder
Old 05-11-2010, 06:02 PM
bp chaser

ebay stunt steel rearset pic
looks fine to me. how much are they?
Old 05-11-2010, 06:18 PM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by MikeM
i got an extra set of black steel rearsets for ze 636
Old 05-11-2010, 06:32 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

I'm starting to really hate how the sick side mounts stick out so ******* far.
Old 05-11-2010, 06:37 PM

Paul-E is a decent person

they are $125... and i sent yah a pm with my cell.
Old 05-11-2010, 06:47 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

stick the tube in the mount a little more or take a dremel or pipe cutter and cut the tube down a little it aint rocket surgery dog
Old 05-11-2010, 06:48 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

really? i dislike it cuz i dont want it flashing while i wheelie. i disconnect that **** anyway, light switch on the fronts only
I have mine opposite - my front isnt hooked up and my rear is
Old 05-11-2010, 06:49 PM
NealFoReal

i sent yah a pm with my cell.
what time you guys tryna ride tomorrow? if im still out in melville ill come thru and watch.
Old 05-11-2010, 06:59 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

stick the tube in the mount a little more or take a dremel or pipe cutter and cut the tube down a little it aint rocket surgery dog
If I do that, nothing fits. Even with a radial master with the kill switch and whatnot everything is super tight. It's because you loose a couple of inches from the tubes going in the side.
Old 05-11-2010, 07:05 PM
NealFoReal

If I do that, nothing fits. Even with a radial master with the kill switch and whatnot everything is super tight. It's because you loose a couple of inches from the tubes going in the side.
Thats gay. Buy some vortex and then sell these to some squid who will want them I was all about trying these when they first came out. Im glad I didnt jump on the bandwagon
Old 05-11-2010, 07:14 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Thats gay. Buy some vortex and then sell these to some squid who will want them I was all about trying these when they first came out. Im glad I didnt jump on the bandwagon
Word I just might. Let me know about the parts **** because I wanna order everything I might need tonight.
Old 05-11-2010, 08:33 PM
bp chaser

what time you guys tryna ride tomorrow? if im still out in melville ill come thru and watch.
we're waiting til you go home
Old 05-11-2010, 08:34 PM
NealFoReal

Word I just might. Let me know about the parts **** because I wanna order everything I might need tonight.
Ima call him back in a few minutes. O didnt have the **** but my homie Vat might have it all. So Ima call him and see wassup. When do you wanna come scoop it up if he's got it
Old 05-11-2010, 08:35 PM
bp chaser

i knew those things were gonna suck from day 0
Old 05-11-2010, 08:35 PM
NealFoReal

we're waiting til you go home
Nice. Thanks buddy Just checked the weather and the rain stops around 2-3pm and it'll be 50 degrees the rest of the day. Almost perfect wheelie weather.
Old 05-11-2010, 08:38 PM
bp chaser

I have mine opposite - my front isnt hooked up and my rear is
see, i use my front brake when im riding on the streets, and i want it to light up so cars behind me will know im hitting the brakes. I dont use my rear brake on 2 wheels, so to me theres no point to having it light up when i hit it.

why do you have yours set up your way?
Old 05-11-2010, 08:39 PM
squid life

joejoe898 is a jewel in the roughjoejoe898 is a jewel in the roughjoejoe898 is a jewel in the roughjoejoe898 is a jewel in the rough

well i have the front sick mounts n i know wat u mean its tight but i think the front mounts r pretty good only rode 2 times wit them
Old 05-11-2010, 08:49 PM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice

video wasnt processed yet before I posted it I failed lol

Last edited by monday518; 05-11-2010 at 08:58 PM.

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses