Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2010, 02:24 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Just started watching it and dayum some sick **** already. Them combo drifts are bananas
That whole clip was sick. The fact that he got all that out of 20 minutes of footage is even sicker
Old 05-11-2010, 02:24 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

That whole clip was sick. The fact that he got all that out of 20 minutes of footage is even sicker
i cannot wait for the deathsquad DVD to drop
Old 05-11-2010, 02:25 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by StrictlyStunt
when you click "new project" in premier you have to set up your project preferences. You prolly clicked the wrong ****...
Yeah thats what I'm saying - I'm pretty sure I have it setup wrong thats why I'm getting **** quality.

u got cs5 for Mac? I have it downloading at my house. If you got a copy already im just gonna snake it off you
I dont have an actual disk. I was wasted when we were installing it so I dont remember how we actually did it. I think I got it from the Adobe site as a trial version DL and then InProLen entered in the serial numbers for me. But yeah its for the MAC. I think it's the same version and it works for both MAC & PC if I remember correctly.
Old 05-11-2010, 02:26 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

I dont have an actual disk. I was wasted when we were installing it so I dont remember how we actually did it. I think I got it from the Adobe site as a trial version DL and then InProLen entered in the serial numbers for me.
gotchya...
Old 05-11-2010, 02:26 AM
NealFoReal

i cannot wait for the deathsquad DVD to drop
***** gonna be sick. Did they say when they think it'll be done
Old 05-11-2010, 02:27 AM
NealFoReal

gotchya...
Guess you're DL'ing a torrent? You should do it the same way and hit Anthony up for serial numbers to get it working. I guess if you already started it then **** it
Old 05-11-2010, 02:27 AM
KING annoyingeric

Annoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the rough

Neal what happen to going to bed early for work tomorrow... lol
Old 05-11-2010, 02:29 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by Annoying Eric
Thanks Mom I didnt even realize it's 2 ****** 30
Old 05-11-2010, 02:30 AM
Group Moderator

***** gonna be sick. Did they say when they think it'll be done
Nick said they are 1/4 of the way through it

Guess you're DL'ing a torrent? You should do it the same way and hit Anthony up for serial numbers to get it working. I guess if you already started it then **** it
yeah either way works... i have to call Anthony tomorrow for that HHD triple anyway

eric
Old 05-11-2010, 02:31 AM
KING annoyingeric

Annoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the rough

Hey ross!! When are you coming to nyc to chill and get some cherry valley...
Old 05-11-2010, 02:37 AM
NealFoReal

Nick said they are 1/4 of the way through it

True indeed. I know for a fact you'll be here last weekend in June lol. Did you already take off for that or are you just callin in sick
Old 05-11-2010, 02:40 AM
KING annoyingeric

Neal, did you get any footage of me almost flipping one of those endos??

Edit: I really cant call them endos.. They're more like really poor attempts of rolling an endo..
Old 05-11-2010, 02:42 AM
NealFoReal

Neal, did you get any footage of me almost flipping one of those endos??
Nope I didnt have the camera out yet. The first one you almost flipped you rolled a good 20 feet I'd say. I think each parking space is about 9 feet - at least thats what Mike and I thought when we were trying to measure up last year or the year before. You easily rolled two spots kinda tall and smooth - it was just the end that looked pretty scary to me lol.

Edit: The 1st one made it look like you knew what you were doing lol.
Old 05-11-2010, 02:44 AM
KING annoyingeric

Nope I didnt have the camera out yet. The first one you almost flipped you rolled a good 20 feet I'd say. I think each parking space is about 9 feet - at least thats what Mike and I thought when we were trying to measure up last year or the year before. You easily rolled two spots kinda tall and smooth - it was just the end that looked pretty scary to me lol.

Edit: The 1st one made it look like you knew what you were doing lol.
HAHA... yeah.. the front end gets real wobbly and then i start to squeeze harder.. Im going to need to pick up a damper if im going to keep attempting these.
Old 05-11-2010, 02:50 AM
NealFoReal

Tone the UnNatch - these are the cheapest ones I could find but I didnt really search around too much. If I had a computer at work it would make life a lot easier These are $50 shipped. If you would buy the black ones I think they were $30 shipped. Me personally I would just get the black ones to do it the cheapest way possible. Or buy black and a can of gold spray paint and go to work lol.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B002G0UUPW/...SIN=B002G0UUPW
Old 05-11-2010, 02:50 AM
Group Moderator

soon man! mmmm cherry valley

True indeed. I know for a fact you'll be here last weekend in June lol. Did you already take off for that or are you just callin in sick
i put in for the vacation time yesterday lol

im taking off friday, saturday and sunday last weekend in june
Old 05-11-2010, 02:51 AM
NealFoReal

HAHA... yeah.. the front end gets real wobbly and then i start to squeeze harder.. Im going to need to pick up a damper if im going to keep attempting these.
Good idea. Yo you gotta help me figure out whats up with my front brakes. Ive rode other peoples F4i's with stock masters, stock front ends and their brakes were good. Ive never really been able to get my front brakes good on this bike for some reason
Old 05-11-2010, 02:53 AM
NealFoReal

soon man! mmmm cherry valley

i put in for the vacation time yesterday lol

im taking off friday, saturday and sunday last weekend in june

Dont order a burger next time asshoe haha. And on that note, I'm out. Tone the UnNatch - good job tonight buddy. You shouldnt have let the last one go - you were in control the whole time and then just let go. I wish I had that one on video coz it was comedy. I was thinking YESSSSS he got the **** and then next thing you're tumbling on the ground lol. I know it's easy to say "dont let go" but doing it is a different story. Just like when people tell me keep some distance from the bike when dippin in O's - sometimes I get it - othertimes I dont. Either way - that area where you jumped off initially - thats where you wanna be You should start gettin it next session. I'll let you know when O hits me back tomorrow morning about the parts so dont order anything til tomorrow morning. Text me in case I forget and he dont hit me back when he gets up
Old 05-11-2010, 02:54 AM
KING annoyingeric

Good idea. Yo you gotta help me figure out whats up with my front brakes. Ive rode other peoples F4i's with stock masters, stock front ends and their brakes were good. Ive never really been able to get my front brakes good on this bike for some reason
Yeah well check them put one day soon. I havent been to your garage in a while anyway.. I miss all those late nights in there fixing stuff. lol
Old 05-11-2010, 02:54 AM
Group Moderator

either your rotors are bad, pads are bad or you have air in your line

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses