Search this Thread

Old 05-10-2010, 09:10 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

*trix* is infamous around these parts*trix* is infamous around these parts
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

neal that **** was ******* insane holy crap
Old 05-10-2010, 09:13 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by *trix*
neal that **** was ******* insane holy crap
yeah surprisingly to me it only took me 3 tries to get it on lock
Old 05-10-2010, 09:36 PM

DRgreenthumb1 is a decent person

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Braaaaaaaaaaaaaap I think Ima do some street riding this weekend. Gotta get my headlight on during the week, change tires and change my clutch and then I'll be ready for the weekends murder spree
I am down for the streets hit me up sunday i got too work sat
Old 05-10-2010, 09:54 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by DRgreenthumb1
I am down for the streets hit me up sunday i got too work sat
not sure if we're gonna do a neighborhood killing spree out east or streets in Queens since I just threw it out there but we'll figure it out and I'll definitely give you a holla.
Old 05-10-2010, 09:54 PM
NealFoReal

Die spammers DIE!!!!!!!
Old 05-10-2010, 11:29 PM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice

I was doing 3 to 4 consistent circles today then on my last run I banged out 8 and left it at that I cant ******* wait for my next lot session
Old 05-11-2010, 12:55 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

new apex clip http://stuntride.com/vbstunt/showthread.php?t=14347
Old 05-11-2010, 02:02 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by monday518
I was doing 3 to 4 consistent circles today then on my last run I banged out 8 and left it at that I cant ******* wait for my next lot session
Thats wassup Monday. Good **** brosef and congratulations on the 8. Now do 16 haha. You're gonna be crushing em consistently very soon. I cant say how soon coz I dont got em lol but I know it's right here for ya. Then you got mad straightline combo's so you're gonna be crushin the combo O's pretty soon Ughhhh I cant wait to ride again
Old 05-11-2010, 02:06 AM
NealFoReal

Soooo I got to watch Tone the Natch pancake his bike two times tonight really bad. The 1st one he just let go completely when it was no where close to BP. The 2nd one he brought it up almost perfectly to the bar was running behind it for a second and it started getting crooked so he let go and somehow managed to fall with the bike. Damage done:

Bent clip on tube, starter switch busted, throttle tube busted, front brake master destroyed and fender shattered into pieces. I think that was it
Old 05-11-2010, 02:07 AM
NealFoReal

Speaking of damage - Ant, where's your frame cracked and how bad is it? Post up a pic. Sorry to hear that ****
Old 05-11-2010, 02:07 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by StrictlyStunt
Nice - I'ma watch it in a minute.
Old 05-11-2010, 02:09 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

who's comin down this weekend?
Old 05-11-2010, 02:12 AM
NealFoReal

who's comin down this weekend?
I dunno if I'm comin this weekend or next. Whats your deal with the weekend? You workin or you got days off? Ricky & I were talkin about doin a Jersey session
Old 05-11-2010, 02:12 AM
Group Moderator

I dunno if I'm comin this weekend or next. Whats your deal with the weekend? You workin or you got days off? Ricky & I were talkin about doin a Jersey session
im off friday and saturday

calling for thunderstorms here Friday but Saturday looks good
Old 05-11-2010, 02:14 AM
NealFoReal

Hmmmmmm rethinking things. I'll let you know if I'ma come down in a couple of days
Old 05-11-2010, 02:14 AM
NealFoReal

Just started watching it and dayum some sick **** already. Them combo drifts are bananas
Old 05-11-2010, 02:19 AM
NealFoReal

Ayo Ross, I appreciate you dog. When would you have a few minutes to talk - you know - talk on the phone lol. I never get you on the phone when I try calling. Im trying to use the new Adobe CS5 I think it is - I just DL'd it at Ant's crib last week. When I upload the footage its shitty quality - looks all grainy and **** even when it looks perfect on the camera. I also tried uploading to iMovie & FCP and it looks good so I'm sure it's something with the settings I got. I havent read up on anything online or watched any tutorial videos yet which I was gonna do tomorrow or the next night but figured if you knew how to upload it with the best quality it would save me some time. I got some good **** so I wanna start putting something together. We got Drew C stalling on the tail of a cop car MikeM was gettin in on the popo action as well. And I got Tone the UnNatch looping his bike once. Plus I got a bunch of **** from last year that I wanna use so I could delete it and be done with it
Old 05-11-2010, 02:21 AM
Group Moderator

Hmmmmmm rethinking things. I'll let you know if I'ma come down in a couple of days
word, lemme know.
Old 05-11-2010, 02:23 AM
Group Moderator

Ayo Ross, I appreciate you dog. When would you have a few minutes to talk - you know - talk on the phone lol. I never get you on the phone when I try calling. Im trying to use the new Adobe CS5 I think it is - I just DL'd it at Ant's crib last week. When I upload the footage its shitty quality - looks all grainy and **** even when it looks perfect on the camera. I also tried uploading to iMovie & FCP and it looks good so I'm sure it's something with the settings I got. I havent read up on anything online or watched any tutorial videos yet which I was gonna do tomorrow or the next night but figured if you knew how to upload it with the best quality it would save me some time. I got some good **** so I wanna start putting something together. We got Drew C stalling on the tail of a cop car MikeM was gettin in on the popo action as well. And I got Tone the UnNatch looping his bike once. Plus I got a bunch of **** from last year that I wanna use so I could delete it and be done with it
when you click "new project" in premier you have to set up your project preferences. You prolly clicked the wrong ****...
Old 05-11-2010, 02:24 AM
Group Moderator

u got cs5 for Mac? I have it downloading at my house. If you got a copy already im just gonna snake it off you

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses