Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2010, 09:34 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

http://www.walb.com/Global/story.asp?S=12442278
Old 05-08-2010, 09:35 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by MikeM
Real good session today. Everybody was killin it!
where'd you ride at?
Old 05-08-2010, 09:46 PM
90-day squid probation

ruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to all

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
them cops out there must have nothin better to do with themselves
Old 05-08-2010, 10:26 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

where'd you ride at?
train station. not even one cop drove by
Old 05-08-2010, 10:27 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

train station. not even one cop drove by
ive hit that during the day for 3 weekends in a row now. i think its safe for a day time spot, too bad its packed 5 days a week
Old 05-08-2010, 10:53 PM
90-day squid probation

ruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to all

it was windy as **** today
Old 05-08-2010, 11:29 PM
bp chaser

So who am I gonna see in PA tomorrow?
Old 05-08-2010, 11:38 PM
Is building another f4i

skillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really nice

me
Old 05-09-2010, 12:18 AM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice

Originally Posted by RickNY
Nice- Youre looking good out there!
Thanks bro I'm trying

Originally Posted by old man roger
i love the raised fist i do the same thing ..lol good job man
Haha I get way to excited I have to do it

Originally Posted by *trix*
yeah monday killin it!

Originally Posted by skillz
looks good . way to resist the temptation to bend in alot at the knees
Thanks Gil feels good seeing that from an OG....Thats one of the things that made a huge difference keeping my legs stiffer made the cirlce dip and come around a lot easier for me.
Old 05-09-2010, 12:57 AM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

We'll be out
Old 05-09-2010, 01:13 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by monday518
I don't really know how to post videos but I got some

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...eoid=104812292
Killin it Forgot to comment

Not me
Old 05-09-2010, 01:19 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

I'll be in PA next weekend. Mothers day tomorrow. Watched the entire MM4 DVD today. NY footage was def the most gangster for sure. Sick DVD. Also WTF was with the dude in a thong and fishnets jogging at the end of the video.

Last edited by Tone The Natural; 05-09-2010 at 01:22 AM.
Old 05-09-2010, 01:23 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by Tone The Natural
I'll be in PA next weekend. Mothers day tomorrow. Watched the entire MM4 DVD today. NY footage was def the most gangster for sure. Sick DVD.
thats coz im in it layin the smack down obviously a joke
Old 05-09-2010, 01:27 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

thats coz im in it layin the smack down obviously a joke
You're actually in the credits too "One Wheel Neal" They're running on my TV now.
Old 05-09-2010, 01:30 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Oh, the rest of the car chase footage is after the credits. That cop was trying hard
Old 05-09-2010, 01:32 AM
NealFoReal

You're actually in the credits too "One Wheel Neal" They're running on my TV now.
Im famous bitch. Ima talk that much more smack now

Oh, the rest of the car chase footage is after the credits. That cop was trying hard
Nice the chase from the block party? Robocop was going HARD!!!
Old 05-09-2010, 01:35 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Im famous bitch. Ima talk that much more smack now

Nice the chase from the block party? Robocop was going HARD!!!
Yeah it's not a chapter, you gotta wait til the credits are over then it comes up. Dude was on the sidewalk on the opposite side of the street and ****

Hollywood Neal son
Old 05-09-2010, 01:45 AM
NealFoReal

^^ Braaaaaaaaaap
Old 05-09-2010, 01:52 AM

RickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant future

Damn Neal, youre famous!
Old 05-09-2010, 01:53 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by RickNY
Damn Neal, youre famous!
I already told you homie - I'm kind of a big thing

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses