Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2010, 02:04 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Old 05-06-2010, 02:19 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Tone The Natural
I might suck at wheelies but I've always been a man of my word. I talked myself into this one
okay im goin to bed but I will look for this tomorrow. Lucky you coz I will find you a pair haha so if you're bored and wanna look then DO WORK coz you WILL be rockin hammer time pants.
Old 05-06-2010, 02:40 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Ight off to bed. I'll find your hammer pants tomorrow and if they set my computer up at work tomorrow I'ma look for the tubes we need tone the natural.
Old 05-06-2010, 02:41 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Ight off to bed. I'll find your hammer pants tomorrow and if they set my computer up at work tomorrow I'ma look for the tubes we need tone the natural.
Sounds good
Old 05-06-2010, 07:46 AM
90-day squid probation

ruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Tone The Natural
I saw someone selling an 05 R1 for like 3k so I emailed them and this is the response I got. I wonder if people actually fall for this ****. I wrote her back, I hope I get a response

Hello,

First of all I want to thank you for your interest for my 2005 Yamaha R1 YZF-R1. I sell at this price ($2,970.00??) because of my divorce settlement,i own this bike and as a woman i don`t need it so i`m trying to get rid of it as soon as possible (that`s why i`m selling it so cheap). Free of any liens or loans. This bike is in excellent working conditions, no scratches, flaws or any kind of damage, slightly used in 100% working and looking conditions. From the beginning you have to know that for the payment I request only secure pay, I prefer the payment to be done using eBay services. As I know that my current situation is pretty special I want the deal closed only through eBay's Buyer Protection Program in order for me and you to be 100% protected. The final price is $2,970.00?? including shipping and delivery to your home address. Regarding the price, I decided to sell my bike because at this moment I have some financial problems and like you know in these times many peoples confront the financial crisis.to be sure that I don't waste my time with endless discussions. This way, I shall be assured of the serious intentions. So if you decide to buy this bike or need further information please get back to me as soon as possible.Here you can find more pictures with the bike: http://yamahar1.myphotoalbum.com/vie...umName=album01

My response:
Hello Roberta, I am very interested in purchasing your Yamaha R1. I can see why you don't need this as a woman, since motorcycles are manly things and this is a mans bike. I am very sorry to hear about your divorce. Since you're single now, perhaps you'd be interested on going out on a date with me? If you'd like, include some pictures in your next e-mail and I shall do the same. Since you don't want to ride the bike anymore, after I pick it up, perhaps you can get on the back and we can go out for dinner. I'm not pushy, and don't mind taking things slow, so I'm not fully expecting sex on the first date. After the third date though, we might have a problem. Since you require "secure pay" I could securely place the money in your hand, while my body guard (who is a 400 pound Samoan) stands guard. There are a lot of thieves out there, and I'd rather be safe then sorry. He carries a gun, but don't worry he has a permit. We had an incident with the last person we tried to buy a bike from, but don't worry, they recovered. I've since talked to him about his whole "shoot first, ask questions last" attitude. If you're interested, let me know and I will pick the bike up from you tomorrow. I look forward to hearing from you.

Kisses xoxo

lmao your ****** ridiculous son
Old 05-06-2010, 11:21 AM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

*trix* is infamous around these parts*trix* is infamous around these parts

i neeeeeddd to makeeee wheeeliessss I am slacckkkingggggg
Old 05-06-2010, 11:37 AM
90-day squid probation

ruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to all

Originally Posted by bklynshowoff
I went to Myrtle last year, I had Maaaaddddddddd ****** fun. I get more problems from NYPD than I did from the cops down there. They have new rules for bike week but, those rules didn't really affect me. If ocean City is anything like that, then I might go. I come back from Cali that friday so that would top my week off. If you're oing for shizz, let me know... I will register my bike and go...
yea i hear in maryland durin bike week they hit you with a "fix it" ticket (no mirrors no blinkers etc etc) but idont care about that...im definitely goin, im not leavin til that saturday tho after work
Old 05-06-2010, 11:54 AM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice

Originally Posted by MoHawk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-yuyTl2WKM

Neal got me hooked on this ****

So I was riding the other day singing this song in my head then I was like why hasn't anyone made a remix to this about sport bikes so I think I'm going to take up rapping for a day or two and make a song and video with the title GIXXER, HONDA, KAWI
Old 05-06-2010, 12:26 PM

sgftibby is a decent person

Originally Posted by monday518
So I was riding the other day singing this song in my head then I was like why hasn't anyone made a remix to this about sport bikes so I think I'm going to take up rapping for a day or two and make a song and video with the title GIXXER, HONDA, KAWI
the singer looks like big chocolate...
Old 05-06-2010, 02:19 PM
Post Whore Nazi

MoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for rep

I'm down to hear that remix
Old 05-06-2010, 06:27 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by MoHawk
I'm down to hear that remix
One of mine and Ricky's homies made a hook to that - suzuki honda kawi, suzuki honda kawi, catch me out in Maui
Old 05-06-2010, 08:34 PM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

i think this is the one they played on siruis the other day... has soooo many remix's into one lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALSjxxeMsJg
Old 05-06-2010, 08:37 PM
Group Moderator

singles, fives and twentys...
Old 05-06-2010, 09:36 PM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice

One of mine and Ricky's homies made a hook to that - suzuki honda kawi, suzuki honda kawi, catch me out in Maui
Suzuki's, honda's, Kawi's your wheelies really lowsy
Old 05-06-2010, 10:10 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

*trix* is infamous around these parts*trix* is infamous around these parts

http://www.vimeo.com/11532732

if noone saw it

and i am picking up a 2000 dodge ram 1500 extended cab in alright condition for 3k :D w00t w00t
Old 05-06-2010, 10:13 PM

RickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant future

LOL Hell yeah- Suzuki, Honda, Kawi- you can catch me out in Maui
Old 05-06-2010, 11:03 PM
Group Moderator

Originally Posted by RickNY
i have that **** stuck in my head for like 5hrs now
Old 05-07-2010, 12:42 AM

RickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by StrictlyStunt
i have that **** stuck in my head for like 5hrs now
Dont worry cause the same thing happened to me when our friend first made that up.
Old 05-07-2010, 01:10 AM
NealFoReal

Suzuki's, honda's, Kawi's your wheelies really lousy
Not bad

Originally Posted by RickNY
Old 05-07-2010, 01:17 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by *trix*
and i am picking up a 2000 dodge ram 1500 extended cab in alright condition for 3k :D w00t w00t
why

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses