Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2010, 11:08 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Soooooooo I was gonna buy a new clutch since mine is fried but instead I'm gonna take the one out of my spare motor which is my original motor with 12k miles. Im not riding for the next week anyway so I'll do that this weekend as well as change my tire since it's about time for that now. Although it does make drifting super easy. I did the jerry louis or whatever its called last night and I think I got 3 of them which was pretty cool. Is that what they're called Inolen or anyone else who knows???

Old 05-05-2010, 11:12 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

neal you still here ?
Old 05-05-2010, 11:21 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

yup wassup?
Old 05-05-2010, 11:28 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

One day I'm gonna learn to hit that rear brake. Accidentally running 38 PSI didn't help too much for that one
Old 05-05-2010, 11:32 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Also,
http://stuntride.com/vbstunt/showthr...748#post684748

Any OG that got all the MM's could probably win that contest pretty easily.
Old 05-05-2010, 11:35 PM
NealFoReal

Tone no go on the aluminum. Dont know if you're in desperate need of them but if you gimme a day or two I'll look around. My guy is getting out of the metals business after 40 years and getting into real estate. I tried getting his suppliers info but he said they only deal with 2000 pieces and above and I hope I would never need to use 2000 pieces of aluminum tubing through my whole stunt riding time lol.
Old 05-06-2010, 12:09 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

wheres a good place to order a master link?
Old 05-06-2010, 12:10 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Tone no go on the aluminum. Dont know if you're in desperate need of them but if you gimme a day or two I'll look around. My guy is getting out of the metals business after 40 years and getting into real estate. I tried getting his suppliers info but he said they only deal with 2000 pieces and above and I hope I would never need to use 2000 pieces of aluminum tubing through my whole stunt riding time lol.
My bikes still rideable, so not that desperate. I definitely need some though. Let me know and we'll split costs.... definitely not splitting costs on 2000 of them though
Old 05-06-2010, 12:57 AM

600flipper is a decent person

lol
Old 05-06-2010, 01:00 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Originally Posted by 600flipper

lol
It's not what it looks like. I was totally merk squatting.
Old 05-06-2010, 01:25 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Tone The Natural
It's not what it looks like. I was totally merk squatting.
you should bring hammer pants next time
Old 05-06-2010, 01:29 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Originally Posted by StrictlyStunt
you should bring hammer pants next time
If you find me a pair of hammer pants I will buy them right now and rock them at the lot.
Old 05-06-2010, 01:30 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

http://www.80stees.com/products/80s-...roogle_CSTM019

Damn, out of stock
Old 05-06-2010, 01:55 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

I saw someone selling an 05 R1 for like 3k so I emailed them and this is the response I got. I wonder if people actually fall for this ****. I wrote her back, I hope I get a response

Hello,

First of all I want to thank you for your interest for my 2005 Yamaha R1 YZF-R1. I sell at this price ($2,970.00??) because of my divorce settlement,i own this bike and as a woman i don`t need it so i`m trying to get rid of it as soon as possible (that`s why i`m selling it so cheap). Free of any liens or loans. This bike is in excellent working conditions, no scratches, flaws or any kind of damage, slightly used in 100% working and looking conditions. From the beginning you have to know that for the payment I request only secure pay, I prefer the payment to be done using eBay services. As I know that my current situation is pretty special I want the deal closed only through eBay's Buyer Protection Program in order for me and you to be 100% protected. The final price is $2,970.00?? including shipping and delivery to your home address. Regarding the price, I decided to sell my bike because at this moment I have some financial problems and like you know in these times many peoples confront the financial crisis.to be sure that I don't waste my time with endless discussions. This way, I shall be assured of the serious intentions. So if you decide to buy this bike or need further information please get back to me as soon as possible.Here you can find more pictures with the bike: http://yamahar1.myphotoalbum.com/vie...umName=album01

My response:
Hello Roberta, I am very interested in purchasing your Yamaha R1. I can see why you don't need this as a woman, since motorcycles are manly things and this is a mans bike. I am very sorry to hear about your divorce. Since you're single now, perhaps you'd be interested on going out on a date with me? If you'd like, include some pictures in your next e-mail and I shall do the same. Since you don't want to ride the bike anymore, after I pick it up, perhaps you can get on the back and we can go out for dinner. I'm not pushy, and don't mind taking things slow, so I'm not fully expecting sex on the first date. After the third date though, we might have a problem. Since you require "secure pay" I could securely place the money in your hand, while my body guard (who is a 400 pound Samoan) stands guard. There are a lot of thieves out there, and I'd rather be safe then sorry. He carries a gun, but don't worry he has a permit. We had an incident with the last person we tried to buy a bike from, but don't worry, they recovered. I've since talked to him about his whole "shoot first, ask questions last" attitude. If you're interested, let me know and I will pick the bike up from you tomorrow. I look forward to hearing from you.

Kisses xoxo
Old 05-06-2010, 01:56 AM
NealFoReal

If you find me a pair of hammer pants I will buy them right now and rock them at the lot.
There you go and they're Buy It Now I better see you out in these coz you put it out there. They're cheap too. $23 shipped

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...=263602_263622

And here's one more just in case - $30 shipped

http://store.costumealibi.com/Items/...LAID=486214518

If you need me to find you more I will but no bitchassness on this. You said it so it shall be. And you could also keep it for next years Halloween Ride
Old 05-06-2010, 01:59 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

There you go and they're Buy It Now I better see you out in these coz you put it out there. They're cheap too. $23 shipped

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...=263602_263622

And here's one more just in case - $30 shipped

http://store.costumealibi.com/Items/...LAID=486214518

If you need me to find you more I will but no bitchassness on this. You said it so it shall be. And you could also keep it for next years Halloween Ride
I need gold ones yo
Old 05-06-2010, 02:00 AM
NealFoReal

I saw someone selling an 05 R1 for like 3k so I emailed them and this is the response I got. I wonder if people actually fall for this ****. I wrote her back, I hope I get a response
you're retarded lmao. Ive fucked around w them people saying Im local and wanna pick it up til they stop emailing me back but never got a woman emailing me to **** around with like that. Its always been listed in NY but now Im in Cali with the bike but I will securely ship it using an escrow company to which my reply is GREAT I'll be in Cali later this week and I'll bring cash money haha. They never reply them ****** scammers but people fall for that **** coz there were threads posted on here and other forums of douchebags who actually buy into that crap
NealFoReal

I need gold ones yo
Dont make me look for gold ones if you're gonna bitch out. If I find you gold ones in that price range will you rock them coz otherwise Im not wasting my time
Zippy Tie Rider

you're retarded lmao. Ive fucked around w them people saying Im local and wanna pick it up til they stop emailing me back but never got a woman emailing me to **** around with like that. Its always been listed in NY but now Im in Cali with the bike but I will securely ship it using an escrow company to which my reply is GREAT I'll be in Cali later this week and I'll bring cash money haha. They never reply them ****** scammers but people fall for that **** coz there were threads posted on here and other forums of douchebags who actually buy into that crap
I hope they respond
Old 05-06-2010, 02:01 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Dont make me look for gold ones if you're gonna bitch out. If I find you gold ones in that price range will you rock them coz otherwise Im not wasting my time
I might suck at wheelies but I've always been a man of my word. I talked myself into this one

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses