Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2010, 02:58 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Sundays mothers day for all those that didnt know. if you dont care then ignore this post
ship your parents to florida
Old 05-05-2010, 03:25 PM
90-day squid probation

ruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to all

Originally Posted by bklynshowoff
I've been hearing the same thing. It's pose to be taking over the myrtle scene. Maybe next year cause I haven't made any moves to go this year. I think I got some people going though. Imma make a few calls
oh aite...i decided to go at the last minute...i hear myrtle you get harrassed by the cops too much but ima check ocean city out and see how it is...i have nothin better to do
Old 05-05-2010, 03:26 PM
90-day squid probation

ruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to all

how about this weekend for mothers day...anybody comin to jersey
Old 05-05-2010, 03:36 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by MikeM
ship your parents to florida
id rather ship myself to florida.
Old 05-05-2010, 04:00 PM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice

Im so ******* pumped I was getting like 3 to 4 legit tight *** circles today I decided no bitchassness and stopped recons and started dipping and it clicked
Old 05-05-2010, 04:34 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Will these dimensions work for clip on tubes?

6061 Aluminum Round Tube7/8 OD x .065 wall x .745 ID
Old 05-05-2010, 04:38 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by monday518
Im so ******* pumped I was getting like 3 to 4 legit tight *** circles today I decided no bitchassness and stopped recons and started dipping and it clicked
dont talk about it dog lol. **** disappears when you do lmao. at least for me anyways
Old 05-05-2010, 04:40 PM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by inolen
Neal, get yourself some good wrist braces to sleep in at night. Between typing and riding, my hands/forearms constantly cycle through states of numbness and tingling. When it gets too bad I slap on a hard brace to sleep in and a soft brace to wear around during the day.
i thought i was crazy for doing that, it did work though. hurt my wrist skateboarding and could barley ride, i dont skateboard much anymore now.
Old 05-05-2010, 04:41 PM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold

neal im waiting for my dog to poop out ur clipons, hopefully it does today and i can drill those bolts out tomorrow.
Old 05-05-2010, 04:43 PM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice

dont talk about it dog lol. **** disappears when you do lmao. at least for me anyways
I know dont talk about it be about it but I was about it and I'm to excited not to talk about it
Old 05-05-2010, 06:29 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by Ethiopian
neal im waiting for my dog to poop out ur clipons, hopefully it does today and i can drill those bolts out tomorrow.
****** dam chihuahuas
Old 05-05-2010, 06:33 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by monday518
I know dont talk about it be about it but I was about it and I'm to excited not to talk about it
I came back to NY this Sunday after being in PA for a week and I got a call from Ty sayin "I heard you bustin out O's". I told him I dont know what you're talkin about and I just dont wanna talk about it lmao. He was like dam I been watchin you for over a year and you just aint gonna tell me so I told him Sunday I busted out 8-10 a few times and was pretty consistent with 4-5. Yesterday I came out amped up to ride and was fighting for 2-3 again Speakin to Ricky today made me not as depressed coz he said he went thru the same thing but I still aint talkin about it no more. On that note I'm happy for you doggie and glad you're gettin em
Old 05-05-2010, 06:39 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

I came back to NY this Sunday after being in PA for a week and I got a call from Ty sayin "I heard you bustin out O's". I told him I dont know what you're talkin about and I just dont wanna talk about it lmao. He was like dam I been watchin you for over a year and you just aint gonna tell me so I told him Sunday I busted out 8-10 a few times and was pretty consistent with 4-5. Yesterday I came out amped up to ride and was fighting for 2-3 again Speakin to Ricky today made me not as depressed coz he said he went thru the same thing but I still aint talkin about it no more. On that note I'm happy for you doggie and glad you're gettin em
when you get frustrated do another trick so you dont get too frustrated and mad ..
Old 05-05-2010, 06:42 PM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

bklynshowoff will become famous soon enoughbklynshowoff will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by ruthless rah
oh aite...i decided to go at the last minute...i hear myrtle you get harrassed by the cops too much but ima check ocean city out and see how it is...i have nothin better to do
I went to Myrtle last year, I had Maaaaddddddddd ****** fun. I get more problems from NYPD than I did from the cops down there. They have new rules for bike week but, those rules didn't really affect me. If ocean City is anything like that, then I might go. I come back from Cali that friday so that would top my week off. If you're oing for shizz, let me know... I will register my bike and go...
Old 05-05-2010, 06:51 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by old man roger
when you get frustrated do another trick so you dont get too frustrated and mad ..
Thats where I fail miserably Ive been working on these ****** things for soooo long that I sit there doing them over and over again but Im goin back to my regimen with Ricky of working on other **** throughout our sessions
Old 05-05-2010, 07:28 PM
NealFoReal

Toneth I forgot to call you back but I sent a message to the ebay guy to see if he got the 7/8" tubing. As soon as he gets back to me I'll hit you up.
Old 05-05-2010, 07:33 PM

Originally Posted by old man roger
Thats exactly what I do I usually do some scrapes or rolling burnouts I find that those get me out of my slump today I learned straight line ralph louis when I took a break from circles
Old 05-05-2010, 07:44 PM
NealFoReal

Good job Leah

http://throttlenation.com/throttle-b...or-the-ladies/
Old 05-05-2010, 08:03 PM
NealFoReal

Dam 17 years old. Dude's gonna be a murderer by 18/19 if he keeps up with this ****. He's already gangsta now

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cF3aY...ayer_embedded#!
Old 05-05-2010, 10:30 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Tone The Natural
Will these dimensions work for clip on tubes?

6061 Aluminum Round Tube7/8 OD x .065 wall x .745 ID
no.
6061 is the type of aluminum, thats normal
7/8 outside diameter is correct
.065 Wall is the problem. Thats too thin. You want at least .125 or even .250 if you can find it.

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses