Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2010, 08:28 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by Nasty nate!
i wanna ride at the p.a spot so badly aghh neal next time u go for the day let me know
i think i can go this weekend
Old 05-04-2010, 08:36 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by MikeM
dammit, beat me to it

40% chance of rain as of today for Saturday.
Old 05-04-2010, 08:38 PM
**** yo couch!!

Nasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the rough

rooom for 1?
Old 05-04-2010, 08:45 PM
**** yo couch!!

Nasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the rough

sat rain sunday partly cloudy so sunday looks good
Old 05-04-2010, 10:30 PM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice

I just hit the lot for like 5 hours and had an amazing day of riding And somehow I managed to just break the end off my footpeg which im pumped about because I was sure I broke my rearset

Last edited by monday518; 05-04-2010 at 10:37 PM.
Old 05-05-2010, 12:42 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

sat rain sunday partly cloudy so sunday looks good
Sundays mothers day for all those that didnt know. if you dont care then ignore this post
Old 05-05-2010, 12:44 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by monday518
I just hit the lot for like 5 hours and had an amazing day of riding And somehow I managed to just break the end off my footpeg which im pumped about because I was sure I broke my rearset
Good **** I just came back from riding and had a horrible day Im taking off til next week I think. My right arm is throbbing, my left arm is numb and all fucked up. My HB finger got completely numb riding This sucks

fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Old 05-05-2010, 01:22 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

yo it took me 35 minutes to get home from queens tonight. it takes me 45 to get home from mitchell. time to get blunted now
Old 05-05-2010, 01:23 AM
bp chaser

rooom for 1?
depends if i bring my family or not. i wont know til the last minute
Old 05-05-2010, 10:28 AM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Good **** I just came back from riding and had a horrible day Im taking off til next week I think. My right arm is throbbing, my left arm is numb and all fucked up. My HB finger got completely numb riding This sucks

fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Damn your falling apart son....Im trying to stay committed to the lot I'm going back today then the rain will give me a break for the next couple days which will be good.
Old 05-05-2010, 10:35 AM
NealFoReal

Damn your falling apart son....Im trying to stay committed to the lot I'm going back today then the rain will give me a break for the next couple days which will be good.
Ive been tryin to stay committed too. I rode 6 days last week but now im all fucked up and cant. im callin the dr today and gonna try to go to the chiropractor.
Old 05-05-2010, 10:39 AM

Ive been tryin to stay committed too. I rode 6 days last week but now im all fucked up and cant. im callin the dr today and gonna try to go to the chiropractor.
Yeah I was sick for like 5 days with an off and on fever and a pretty serious stomach bug so I didn't ride at all and it felt good to get back into it yesterday...def let yourself get better
Old 05-05-2010, 10:41 AM
NealFoReal

Yeah I was sick for like 5 days with an off and on fever and a pretty serious stomach bug so I didn't ride at all and it felt good to get back into it yesterday...def let yourself get better
Im gonna be like ego and sell my bike. My neck hurts today too. Im falling apart Too bad Id have to probably pay someone to take my bike from me
Old 05-05-2010, 11:06 AM

Im gonna be like ego and sell my bike. My neck hurts today too. Im falling apart Too bad Id have to probably pay someone to take my bike from me
As long as you continue to be a part of stuntlife I dont care what you do nah but for real I hope you getter better you've been gettin it in and its been showing.

Last edited by monday518; 05-05-2010 at 11:11 AM.
Old 05-05-2010, 11:18 AM
NealFoReal

As long as you continue to be a part of stuntlife I dont care what you do nah but for real I hope you getter better you've been gettin it in and its been showing.
thanks buddy. im miserable right now coz of this ****
Old 05-05-2010, 12:20 PM
90-day squid probation

ruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to all

hope u feel better neal...since your not rydin for awhile your not comin out tonite???
Old 05-05-2010, 12:21 PM
90-day squid probation

ruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to all

anybody goin to ocean city in maryland memorial day weekend...i hear its suppose to be poppin that weekend
Old 05-05-2010, 12:23 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Neal, get yourself some good wrist braces to sleep in at night. Between typing and riding, my hands/forearms constantly cycle through states of numbness and tingling. When it gets too bad I slap on a hard brace to sleep in and a soft brace to wear around during the day.
Old 05-05-2010, 12:33 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by inolen
Neal, get yourself some good wrist braces to sleep in at night. Between typing and riding, my hands/forearms constantly cycle through states of numbness and tingling. When it gets too bad I slap on a hard brace to sleep in and a soft brace to wear around during the day.
Cmon maaaaannnn you know I ride through regular pain all the time. I could barely feel my HB finger yesterday and I could barely hold on to the bike. My left arm has been gettin worse day by day. I'm not even talkin about the right arm that I was complainin about last week - that still hurts too. I tried riding yesterday coz I figured I could just push myself and be able to deal with it but the **** is bad. As much as I dont want to right now a week off wont hurt I do have braces at home tho so Ima start wearing them and I made a Drs appt for tomorrow. I know he's gonna tell me everything looks ok but **** it Im going anyway.

Originally Posted by ruthless rah
hope u feel better neal...since your not rydin for awhile your not comin out tonite???
thanks homie. and nope im out tonight
Old 05-05-2010, 02:36 PM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

bklynshowoff will become famous soon enoughbklynshowoff will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by ruthless rah
anybody goin to ocean city in maryland memorial day weekend...i hear its suppose to be poppin that weekend
I've been hearing the same thing. It's pose to be taking over the myrtle scene. Maybe next year cause I haven't made any moves to go this year. I think I got some people going though. Imma make a few calls

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses