Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2010, 01:41 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

btw, how did you guys like them stalls i was doin today? pretty gangster right?...

I heard ego's sellin his bike cause i keep puttin the beats on his wheelies...
Old 05-03-2010, 01:45 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
+1 It seems like when you loop you look for any reason to take a 30 minute break. The only time I dont get back on the bike after a wreck is if i'm really hurt. Otherwise I start that bitch up and clutch it right up. Plus you dont want spectators to think you soft and give up after a fall. Gotta let them ******* know this is what we do and hittin the ground is a part of it
Asshoe 2 of my loops last Saturday were within 5 minutes of each other when you and were over filming Ant jumping to his tank and the only time I stopped riding with the other ones were to fix my bike. WTF are you talking about
Old 05-03-2010, 01:58 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

i heard ego's sellin his bike cause neal got circles to the left....
Old 05-03-2010, 02:01 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Tone The Natural
I'll come pick it up during the week. Thanks again Joe

Anyone have any clip on tubes on hand they'd wanna sell me? I need a couple. One of mine is a little bit bent, but still usable.. but the clutch side one is really bent and it's throwing me off.
no but remind me tomorrow and i'll make some calls early afternoon. i's like tro have another 8 or w spares
Old 05-03-2010, 02:04 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

I got a mangled front end too son
No excuse. Front end is in the air when maing wheelies. only thing i'd be worries about is if we you were doing fast wheelies, strait combos and/or fast coasters
Old 05-03-2010, 02:05 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

No excuse. Front end is in the air when maing wheelies. only thing i'd be worries about is if we you were doing fast wheelies, strait combos and/or fast coasters
I'm not making an excuse, just saying.
Old 05-03-2010, 02:08 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by inolen
Yup. Good seeing you as well Neal, I'm back full force programming for stuntbums now. Well, programming and watching MORTAL KOMBAT.

Edit: BTW, please remember those pads

Edit 2: I just ate the last of your cookies. My stomach is now sad.
I got you on the pads fo sho. Shoot me a text around 1 so I dont forget and I'll get you both sets of pads. If I do anything with that front end it wont be for a while so if necessary we'll work something out then. They're probably soaked in oil but can still be salvaged. And yeah them cookies are the bomb
Old 05-03-2010, 02:11 AM
NealFoReal

Nah keep it comin, it's lighting a fire under my *** I'm not even saying nothing at the spot no more. No more talkin about it time to be about it

Is a 120 link chain long enough for a 54 rear -1 front sprocket setup?
Pretty sure I used a 120 link chain for a 56 rear stock front. Call the store you're placin your order from and confirm w them. They should definitely know. And where are you plannin on placing your order from
Old 05-03-2010, 02:11 AM
Group Moderator

i used a 120 and im on stock front and +10 rear
Old 05-03-2010, 02:13 AM
NealFoReal

I like this post a lot.
I spoke to a few random people on the way home who all asked how my o's were comin along and thats the same thing i said - no more talkin - be aboutit only. i'll show them all one day but until then I'm just puttin in work

Last edited by OnEWhEeLNEAL; 05-03-2010 at 02:38 AM.
Old 05-03-2010, 02:14 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by StrictlyStunt
watchin in a second
Old 05-03-2010, 02:17 AM
NealFoReal

Notice that the only time I really did get on my bike when I was hungover was when you called my manhood into question
somethings gotta be done coz its seriousness - the bitchassness. And like I mentioned previously, that **** is contagious and I don't want it around any of me and my homies who put in work lmao.
Old 05-03-2010, 02:20 AM
NealFoReal

Ugh, I need some damn hb pads
I got you kid. They'll both go out tomorrow but just shoot me a text reminder just in casel I got your address stored already
Old 05-03-2010, 02:21 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

somethings gotta be done coz its seriousness - the bitchassness. And like I mentioned previously, that **** is contagious and I don't want it around any of me and my homies who put in work lmao.
I felt like I was gonna yack even just moving around. Yo it's cool if you wanna say I didn't put in work that's bitchassness blah balh blah but you're tryna make me look like some kinda ***** that's scared to loop the bike out when you know that's bullshit cause the only thing I did last week was loop all day and the only time I stopped was to tighten my subframe and cage because they kept coming loose from dropping it. You yourself said I did good last week in person and on the forums if you want I can dig up the post.
Old 05-03-2010, 02:22 AM
NealFoReal

IMO adobe is way more fun to use then final cut...

For basic cut, insert & transition editing they are pretty similar.

Altho i have been messing with FC7 with motion and it has some cool stuff...

still say adobe AFX and premier are the ultimate pair
Good. I havent taken any new footage really but I have HOURS of gangsta **** from last year that I'll put together "The Lost Episodes" or some **** like that.
Old 05-03-2010, 02:23 AM
NealFoReal

btw, how did you guys like them stalls i was doin today? pretty gangster right?...

I heard ego's sellin his bike cause i keep puttin the beats on his wheelies...
lmmfao
Old 05-03-2010, 02:25 AM
NealFoReal

Asshoe 2 of my loops last Saturday were within 5 minutes of each other when you and were over filming Ant jumping to his tank and the only time I stopped riding with the other ones were to fix my bike. WTF are you talking about
Why are we still talkin about last Saturday Okay - i'm done with this. Toneth you put in sooooo much work at the spot yesterday Im surprised you didnt pass out from heat exhaustion. Better? Does that make you happier
Old 05-03-2010, 02:26 AM
NealFoReal

i heard ego's sellin his bike cause neal got circles to the left....
Neal having anything is a rumor
Old 05-03-2010, 02:28 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Why are we still talkin about last Saturday Okay - i'm done with this. Toneth you put in sooooo much work at the spot yesterday Im surprised you didnt pass out from heat exhaustion. Better? Does that make you happier
I'm talking about last Saturday because you're trying to make it look like I wasn't riding because I was scared and not because I drank 12 beers the night before and wanted to sleep in my truck.
Old 05-03-2010, 02:40 AM
NealFoReal

I felt like I was gonna yack even just moving around. Yo it's cool if you wanna say I didn't put in work that's bitchassness blah balh blah but you're tryna make me look like some kinda ***** that's scared to loop the bike out when you know that's bullshit cause the only thing I did last week was loop all day and the only time I stopped was to tighten my subframe and cage because they kept coming loose from dropping it. You yourself said I did good last week in person and on the forums if you want I can dig up the post.
I already told you - I think I did say you put in work last week on Saturday. Have a cookie. I'ma stop sayin **** to you lol. Get the sand out of your vagina and do 30 minutes worth of work and sit around for 6 hours. That'll help heaps. Good luck with it

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses