Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2010, 01:01 AM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
A Quiche? Is that right?
Yup. Good seeing you as well Neal, I'm back full force programming for stuntbums now. Well, programming and watching MORTAL KOMBAT.

Edit: BTW, please remember those pads

Edit 2: I just ate the last of your cookies. My stomach is now sad.
Old 05-03-2010, 01:02 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by skillz
neal , learn to drift both ways , its going to screw you up , its going to screw your tire up , its going to make circles harder with a crazy lopsided tire . drifting both ways is pimp
I got 1 good tire now but first ima put on the shittier tire so I could learn drifts to the right as well. Certified in 2 months lol
Old 05-03-2010, 01:03 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by *trix*
guys picking up my cobalt sunday giving me 7k for it (more then I thought I would get),I am gonna be trying to pick up something within the next 2 weeks hopefully
Im slowly reading and catching up. Did he grab the cobalt
Old 05-03-2010, 01:07 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

The competition is fierce between a few people. We got Rah in the running. Joe who his first time out on a big bike parked it on the bar controlled a few times. Besides that we have Tone & Sam which I'm done givin my personal opinions about coz apparently I go to hard on them lmao. DO WORK and you wont ever here me say ****. DC might be a force to be reckoned with in the 0-10 fo sho. He's right there. Just a litle more ***** to give a little more gas.
Nah keep it comin, it's lighting a fire under my *** I'm not even saying nothing at the spot no more. No more talkin about it time to be about it

Is a 120 link chain long enough for a 54 rear -1 front sprocket setup?
Old 05-03-2010, 01:08 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by pdpwally
neal u still out in pa?
6 days of work - 5-6 hours at a clip = 30 - 36 hours of wheelies = progression. besides that i aint sayin ****. dont talk about it, be about it is the slogan for the 0-10. well that and no bitchassness
Old 05-03-2010, 01:10 AM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

6 days of work - 5-6 hours at a clip = 30 - 36 hours of wheelies = progression. besides that i aint sayin ****. dont talk about it, be about it is the slogan for the 0-10. well that and no bitchassness
I like this post a lot.
Old 05-03-2010, 01:11 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by inolen
this still makes me lmao. the up and coming stuntbums video is gonna be gangsta
Old 05-03-2010, 01:13 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by joejoe898
it oly happenes when the bike is hot if its cold it starts up no problem, if i start it n leave it on the kick stand it runs then if u pick it up off the kick stand it dies
Originally Posted by MikeM
gotta be a loose wire grounding out somewhere
Wiring Harness problems I'd first look for loose, frayed wires on the complete harness and it you cant find anything id replace the harness. Whatchu think Gilbert???
Old 05-03-2010, 01:14 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by ruthless rah
wheelies suckd for me today
you'll have great days and then days when nothing goes right. I dont think there's a single rider from squid to pro level that dont have stressful days ridin when things dont go well. Truth.
Old 05-03-2010, 01:14 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

new hotsauce video

http://www.vimeo.com/11414267
Old 05-03-2010, 01:19 AM
KING annoyingeric

Annoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by StrictlyStunt

Old 05-03-2010, 01:21 AM
KING annoyingeric

Annoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the rough

Sick endo at 2:40.. Just looks clean to me..
Old 05-03-2010, 01:21 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by ruthless rah
yo i looped today...yea it kinda shot the little confidence i had down but like neal said get bak up and try it again...next time u ride have someone with patience ride along side with you tellin u what to do what not to do what to keep doin what to stop doin...mayb you need someone to yell at you as if your in bootcamp...im willin to ride with you tho brotha...we both started in the same boat and im realli not that much ahead of you but you jus gotta get back at it...
id yell at toneth but the only time i find myself yellin at him is saying "get back on your ****** bike and stop smoking and taking 1/2 hour breaks after riding for 10 minutes.
Old 05-03-2010, 01:23 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Kriss Kross
Old 05-03-2010, 01:24 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

id yell at toneth but the only time i find myself yellin at him is saying "get back on your ****** bike and stop smoking and taking 1/2 hour breaks after riding for 10 minutes.
Notice that the only time I really did get on my bike when I was hungover was when you called my manhood into question
Old 05-03-2010, 01:27 AM

Originally Posted by StrictlyStunt
Ugh, I need some damn hb pads
Old 05-03-2010, 01:33 AM
NealFoReal

Nah for real Toneth, you committed well, you just have to do it more consistently so you can actually learn (as Neal would say, you need to put in more work).
+1 It seems like when you loop you look for any reason to take a 30 minute break. The only time I dont get back on the bike after a wreck is if i'm really hurt. Otherwise I start that bitch up and clutch it right up. Plus you dont want spectators to think you soft and give up after a fall. Gotta let them ******* know this is what we do and hittin the ground is a part of it
Old 05-03-2010, 01:33 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

Ugh, I need some damn hb pads
im not looking forward to having to replace my front brake pads... especially because i only run OEM pads
Old 05-03-2010, 01:34 AM
NealFoReal

BTW Ross, I got the new CS5 installed, editing 5d footage in real time
I cant wait to use it to edit all the old footage I got. Curious to see if it's more user friendly than Final Cut Pro which Ive heard mixed things about.
Old 05-03-2010, 01:38 AM
Group Moderator

I cant wait to use it to edit all the old footage I got. Curious to see if it's more user friendly than Final Cut Pro which Ive heard mixed things about.
IMO adobe is way more fun to use then final cut...

For basic cut, insert & transition editing they are pretty similar.

Altho i have been messing with FC7 with motion and it has some cool stuff...

still say adobe AFX and premier are the ultimate pair

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses