Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-2010, 12:00 PM
90-day squid probation

ruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to all
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

wheelie time before the rain comes, it should hold off til tonight
Old 05-02-2010, 12:05 PM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

bklynshowoff will become famous soon enoughbklynshowoff will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by MikeM
anybody riding in ny today? i might have to pressure wash a house but other than that im free
Yo mike, Im trying to get my bar on, after that, I'm down.
Old 05-02-2010, 12:15 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by JoeyNavo
yo yo what up fellas. its ricks boy joe better known as PARKER louis now lol. good times yesterday thanks all
Good job yesterday buddy Way to push the new dudes.
Old 05-02-2010, 01:31 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by bklynshowoff
Yo mike, Im trying to get my bar on, after that, I'm down.
hey is your bike streetable ?
Old 05-02-2010, 04:01 PM

JoeyNavo is a decent person

thanks fellas, i needed that xtra push to smack the that bitchassness silly and putsome werk in

yo tone i have that sprocket set up for you all you need is a 520 chain, that will help you alot for sure lets figure out how i could get this thing to you
Old 05-02-2010, 07:38 PM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

bklynshowoff will become famous soon enoughbklynshowoff will become famous soon enough

hey is your bike streetable ?
No, but I've been thinking about getting some insurance on it so I can ride the street.
Old 05-02-2010, 07:54 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Originally Posted by JoeyNavo
thanks fellas, i needed that xtra push to smack the that bitchassness silly and putsome werk in

yo tone i have that sprocket set up for you all you need is a 520 chain, that will help you alot for sure lets figure out how i could get this thing to you
I'll come pick it up during the week. Thanks again Joe

Anyone have any clip on tubes on hand they'd wanna sell me? I need a couple. One of mine is a little bit bent, but still usable.. but the clutch side one is really bent and it's throwing me off.
Old 05-02-2010, 07:54 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

*trix* is infamous around these parts*trix* is infamous around these parts

ok so I had some kid look at the car just now and he wants it w00t 7k ,since the sale to the other guy fell off cause he has no money
Old 05-02-2010, 07:55 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

*trix* is infamous around these parts*trix* is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by Tone The Natural

Anyone have any clip on tubes on hand they'd wanna sell me? I need a couple. One of mine is a little bit bent, but still usable.. but the clutch side one is really bent and it's throwing me off.
buy the tubing off ebay
Old 05-02-2010, 08:05 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Originally Posted by *trix*
buy the tubing off ebay
Yeah I know.. I was thinking more of a "need one ASAP" kinda thing, and order from ebay as extra's.
Old 05-02-2010, 09:40 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Tone, I'll sell you 2 of those solid ones for what I paid approximately, $15 for both. But you need to get some sooner so you can put in work this week
Old 05-02-2010, 09:47 PM
90-day squid probation

ruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to all

man o man, teach mcneil is sick on that bmw
Old 05-02-2010, 10:20 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Tone The Natural

i got a lot of that tube. find out if DC is making a LI run tomorrow
Old 05-02-2010, 10:41 PM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

I can take some of that off your hands as well. Definitely coming out this week.
Old 05-02-2010, 11:11 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

I'm Bitchness free now.. I try not to take as many breaks unless I'm getin feedback from you guys. I got my forks on finally and my bar should be straight in like 2 hours. I'm not sure that I should be put in that category any longer.
I got a mangled front end too son
Old 05-02-2010, 11:22 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Cool, I'll hit him up tomorrow morning. My right tube is fine, but my left one is bend really bad. So even if you have one that'd be awesome. Thanks man.

Last edited by Tone The Natural; 05-02-2010 at 11:31 PM.
Old 05-03-2010, 12:53 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
I dont think I could live the life of a stuntbum for too long. I cant move from riding 2 days in a row. One thing I could get use to is breakfast being cooked for me when at SB HQ
So I've officially changed my mind on this. After riding 6 days in a row for just about 6 hours a day my body has starting getting used to puttin in the work again. I rode today pretty much all day except for when I lowsided and smacked into the ground on my last wheelie. I think I might have sprained or fractured my toe or something like that coz after sitting in the car for almost 3 hours the **** is throbbing and I cant really put pressure on it Either way, I was very sad to leave PA, the PA spot and more importantly, my homies from PA - ROSS INCLUDED EVEN THOUGH I ONLY SAW HIM IM SPIRITS LMAO. Thanks for the hospital Inolen & Leah - greatly appreciate as usual and once I get back in the swing of things at work I'ma take off a wednesady through Friday session every few weeks and stay til sunday again puttin in work Either way, should be seein all you ******* next weekend for Friday and Saturday at least
Old 05-03-2010, 12:54 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by ruthless rah
damn who cant get use to that...the menu probably change every morning...tmrw is waffles eggs bacon and grits
actually today was freshly made waffles and something else that was really good. cant remember what it is was? A Quiche? Is that right? That **** was delicious. I wish there was more lol.
Old 05-03-2010, 12:57 AM
NealFoReal

Yo neal.. what are the dimensions of the plate you have on the back of your bar?
didnt i send them to you already asshoe. remind me by text around 1.
Old 05-03-2010, 01:01 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by ruthless rah
parked bike on tail for 1st time tonite i still suck tho
Originally Posted by skillz
damm i missed it
The competition is fierce between a few people. We got Rah in the running. Joe who his first time out on a big bike parked it on the bar controlled a few times. Besides that we have Tone & Sam which I'm done givin my personal opinions about coz apparently I go to hard on them lmao. DO WORK and you wont ever here me say ****. DC might be a force to be reckoned with in the 0-10 fo sho. He's right there. Just a litle more ***** to give a little more gas.

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses