Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-2010, 12:45 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

inolen i just spit water all over my computer...
Old 05-02-2010, 12:48 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Also I'm really a big ******* goon. I'm halfway on the ground and I'm still almost taller than the bike
Old 05-02-2010, 12:49 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Tone The Natural
I rode a bit more after I looped it asshoe. You and Rick are like good cop bad cop when it comes to wheelies. Rick for the positive reinforcement, you for the abuse I looped 5 times last Saturday and kept riding man. Gimme a little break here, I had a bad day
Stop talking about LAST Saturday lol. That was last week - this is NOW!!!!!!

Also I know I was high enough I wanted to know if I clutched it up straight slamming into the bar or I just dropped back to it
Ummm Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Originally Posted by ruthless rah
but like neal said get bak up and try it again...next time u ride have someone with patience ride along side with you tellin u what to do what not to do what to keep doin what to stop doin...mayb you need someone to yell at you as if your in bootcamp...im willin to ride with you tho brotha...we both started in the same boat and im realli not that much ahead of you but you jus gotta get back at it...
Tone's problem is that he falls and as soon as he makes contract with the ground the bitchassness is driven into him with such force (no homo) so it's hard to get it out lol. He's what P Diddy was thinking of when he first said "NO BITCHASSNESS".

Originally Posted by juzslidin
what pic ??? now im all sorts of confused
I think he meant the avatar but what do I know

Nah I hear ya believe me. I know I gotta get back up and try it again, I didn't not get up and try it again because I was scared of looping, like I said I looped 5 times Saturday and got back up and tried it again each time. I rode for a little bit after I looped today too I was just shot man. We'll def ride soon though.
Lemme guess - you looped last Saturday lmao.

Originally Posted by MikeM
i do it too to new guys newbs pop up so often that you cant really take them serious until they get a real stunt bike, loop it, and still show up the next time
You ignored me back in the day haha.

The only work I did today was getting off my fat *** to run away from bees.
Truth - and for cigarettes.

Last week you were sayin I was doing work "After today you got this"
I dont remember but I know today you did NOTHING

Joe the Natural now. Henceforth I'll be known as Sideline Tony. I've been dethroned.
Its actually Sideline TonETH. Haha
Old 05-02-2010, 12:51 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Aight bet. Watch next week.
Old 05-02-2010, 12:52 AM

RickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant future

Old 05-02-2010, 12:53 AM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Haha Tone, I'll post the video once we get the new stuntbums logo in and it'll be part of our primary video launch. It's quality
Old 05-02-2010, 12:53 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
You ignored me back in the day haha.
i still try to but now you know my phone number so its not so easy
Old 05-02-2010, 12:54 AM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by RickNY
You put in work in front of the camera today! You have some awesome moments in this footage
Zippy Tie Rider

Yo I got footpeg flamingos on lock dog. I'm draggin feet in this mothafucka I didn't even know I could stretch that far... I'm way too fat for that ****
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Take care brush ya hair.
Nope but whatever it is you're definitely suffering from it

Originally Posted by Annoying Eric
hahahahhahaha nice avatar

Also I'm really a big ******* goon. I'm halfway on the ground and I'm still almost taller than the bike
Sloth HEEEEEY YOUUUUU GUYYYYYYYYYYYYYYSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!
Old 05-02-2010, 12:56 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Originally Posted by inolen
Haha Tone, I'll post the video once we get the new stuntbums logo in and it'll be part of our primary video launch. It's quality
Damn kid I'm making it in the launch video? I'm honored You guys seem to be having a field day with it. I'll try to crash more for you next week
Old 05-02-2010, 12:57 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Neal at least your avatar shows I tried to commit a little bit and not bail off the bike.
Old 05-02-2010, 12:58 AM
NealFoReal

Aight bet. Watch next week.
HAHA you say the same **** all the time lmao.

Originally Posted by RickNY
yup indeed Ricky

Even though you have to wait for it Toneth, we have been laughing our asses off at your expense

Originally Posted by MikeM
i still try to but now you know my phone number so its not so easy

Last edited by OnEWhEeLNEAL; 05-02-2010 at 01:00 AM.
Old 05-02-2010, 12:59 AM
NealFoReal

Neal at least your avatar shows I tried to commit a little bit and not bail off the bike.
That could be changed very easily lmao.
Old 05-02-2010, 12:59 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Even though you have to wait for it Toneth, we have been laughing our asses off at your expense

Now I'm tight I'm waiting in suspense Ant you gotta show it to me next time I'm down there at least
Old 05-02-2010, 01:03 AM

Nah for real Toneth, you committed well, you just have to do it more consistently so you can actually learn (as Neal would say, you need to put in more work).
Old 05-02-2010, 01:04 AM

BTW Ross, I got the new CS5 installed, editing 5d footage in real time
Old 05-02-2010, 01:10 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

whats 5d ?

nevermind i'll just look it up
Old 05-02-2010, 01:11 AM
bp chaser

ok its just a model number. i thought it was like 3d, but even more
Old 05-02-2010, 01:12 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Nah for real Toneth, you committed well, you just have to do it more consistently so you can actually learn (as Neal would say, you need to put in more work).
Word, no drinking for me next time.. that's for sure. You guys got me amped up to ride. I was drowning in bitchassness

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses