Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-2010, 03:12 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Actually in the white w purple lettering they got large.
Old 04-28-2010, 03:15 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

LMFAO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i38X8...ayer_embedded#!

RickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Nah and the place got back to me - all they got is the black shirts with purple lettering. I looked around online but they aint easy to find anymore - not the real Sean John **** anyway and I dont want no bootleg **** lol. But nah they didnt have girls sizes - just mens in black/purple.
Ok so get her the smallest size they make. If they dont have XS which I doubt then get Small. Dont bother getting anything bigger cause it wont fit.

Nevermind I just saw your post. Ill take the white then.

Last edited by RickNY; 04-28-2010 at 03:17 AM.
NealFoReal

Read the rest lol.
Old 04-28-2010, 03:17 AM
NealFoReal

Only got XL

Got L for this:

$32 + shipping between the two of us. Im def gettin one even tho I wanted the white lettering
Old 04-28-2010, 03:23 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

chino should have a bike to ride thursday and friday
Old 04-28-2010, 03:25 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by old man roger
His fat *** better stop partying then and get it in.
Old 04-28-2010, 03:29 AM

RickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by old man roger
So does that mean youre lending him yours? lol
Old 04-28-2010, 03:34 AM

600flipper is a decent person

http://hudsonvalley.craigslist.org/mcy/1713297817.html
Old 04-28-2010, 03:37 AM
NealFoReal

Dayum dudes is bringing heat. A lot of good clips out right now Havent watched new **** in a while.

http://vimeo.com/11156921
Old 04-28-2010, 03:38 AM
NealFoReal

that **** is cheap - might know someone who would take that. i want my 636
Old 04-28-2010, 03:50 AM
NealFoReal

Bedtime. Got a lot to do tomorrow before PA. I was gonna bitch out and not go but Im going and gonna put in work. Motivated right now
Old 04-28-2010, 03:57 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by RickNY
So does that mean youre lending him yours? lol
hell no
Old 04-28-2010, 03:59 AM
NealFoReal

Old 04-28-2010, 04:01 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

I got the recipe for getting brake control down this weekend. It involves green koolaid and instructional post it notes as reminders stuck to my gas tank.

I'm tired of ******* looping every single time I'm not even touching the brake. I'm just gonna clutch it up telling myself non stop to hit the ******* brakes. I think in my mind I somehow feel that hitting the bar and bailing is what I'm supposed to do. Like hitting the bar was a mountain to climb and I'm supposed to fall after. Every time I clutch it up I'm fully expecting to crash now. I've come to accept that that's the extent of doing wheelies in my head. Hitting the bar and crashing. Every time I clutch it up my goal is just to hit that bar and not worry about what happens afterward. I need to get over that fast.
Old 04-28-2010, 04:04 AM
NealFoReal

Clutchin it to the bar at first isnt bad coz it gets you over the fear of how far back the bar is. BUT dont let go of the bike. Pull the clutch in and park it on the bar if thats where you come back to. Then you'll be so comfy with that area you'll have more time to think and will remember the brake. At least thats how it worked for me. Right now that far back is scary to you so you just gotta get over that. You'll get it. DO WORK!!!
Old 04-28-2010, 04:07 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Clutchin it to the bar at first isnt bad coz it gets you over the fear of how far back the bar is. BUT dont let go of the bike. Pull the clutch in and park it on the bar if thats where you come back to. Then you'll be so comfy with that area you'll have more time to think and will remember the brake. At least thats how it worked for me. Right now that far back is scary to you so you just gotta get over that. You'll get it. DO WORK!!!
Nah I hear ya, this weekend I'm gonna drill it into my head. I've really just developed a pattern of bailing every single time I hit the bar. I can't get that ******* instinct to pull the clutch in. I go like blank after I let that clutch out. Everything that happens afterwards is like a blur. I'm not able to react fast enough because In that split second the bike is going back my whole mind is blank. I'm not stopping riding til I'm not letting go of the bike anymore this weekend. I don't care if I'm at the spot til 3 AM.
Old 04-28-2010, 04:09 AM
NealFoReal

It'll click one day. Hopefully one day soon lol. Later kid.
Old 04-28-2010, 06:54 AM
90-day squid probation

ruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to all

nice session fellaz...lets get back out there and do work again
Old 04-28-2010, 08:11 AM
Is building another f4i

skillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really nice

Originally Posted by Tone The Natural
I got the recipe for getting brake control down this weekend. It involves green koolaid and instructional post it notes as reminders stuck to my gas tank.

I'm tired of ******* looping every single time I'm not even touching the brake. I'm just gonna clutch it up telling myself non stop to hit the ******* brakes. I think in my mind I somehow feel that hitting the bar and bailing is what I'm supposed to do. Like hitting the bar was a mountain to climb and I'm supposed to fall after. Every time I clutch it up I'm fully expecting to crash now. I've come to accept that that's the extent of doing wheelies in my head. Hitting the bar and crashing. Every time I clutch it up my goal is just to hit that bar and not worry about what happens afterward. I need to get over that fast.
dude i can help you out. but the only place i see you is on the computer

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses