Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-2010, 02:05 AM

RickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant future
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by Tone The Natural
My bike did like a cartwheel today, then did an endo on its own, straight 12 o clock floater
Tone doing work

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
means a lot to me dog Im trying my *** off lol.
Its paying off. You looked good out there tonight again.
Old 04-28-2010, 02:07 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by RickNY
Soon Ricky. Soon. I cant wait to ride in PA

Boyd & Toler murdering it

http://vimeo.com/11285988
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Tone doing work

Have the camera ready this weekend because since the end of this weekends session where I looped twice my ratio is like 1 loop every 4 wheelies

RickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant future

I hope I win a prize for being the first one to bend an a-town cage
Post up in his thread and let him know
Old 04-28-2010, 02:10 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Dam Toler @ 3:40 And Boyds switch hand drifting
Old 04-28-2010, 02:11 AM

Yeah i cant wait for this weekend either. I like riding during the day but will settle for night time during the week.
Have the camera ready this weekend because since the end of this weekends session where I looped twice my ratio is like 1 loop every 4 wheelies
Nice. Ill get some good footage then.
Old 04-28-2010, 02:13 AM
NealFoReal

Yeah i cant wait for this weekend either. I like riding during the day but will settle for night time during the week.
Watch that clip. Got me amped to ride
Old 04-28-2010, 02:19 AM
NealFoReal

Another sick video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qm8mztScHEI
Old 04-28-2010, 02:20 AM

Watch that clip. Got me amped to ride
Dam Toler @ 3:40 And Boyds switch hand drifting
Just did and gangsterness. Stoppie stalls were sick too.
Old 04-28-2010, 02:22 AM
NealFoReal

Just did and gangsterness. Stoppie stalls were sick too.
Yezzir.
Old 04-28-2010, 02:32 AM

WILL215 is a decent person

They are always out there murderin ****
Old 04-28-2010, 02:33 AM
NealFoReal

Thats good coz them videos gimme inspiration lol. If I could be half as good one day Id be happy.
Old 04-28-2010, 02:37 AM

Thats good coz them videos gimme inspiration lol. If I could be half as good one day Id be happy.
Why only half- I plan on being just as good and you will too.
Old 04-28-2010, 02:41 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

My goal in life is to one day be half the man Clint Ewing is.
Old 04-28-2010, 02:48 AM
NealFoReal

Why only half- I plan on being just as good and you will too.
thats the plan eventually but im done talkin about ****. i only make it worse for myself when i talk about **** - dont talk about it - be about it. new slogan for the 0 - 10. well that and no bitchassness. Yo your girl wanted me to add a shirt to the order for her. can you find out what size???
Old 04-28-2010, 02:54 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

thats the plan eventually but im done talkin about ****. i only make it worse for myself when i talk about **** - dont talk about it - be about it. new slogan for the 0 - 10. well that and no bitchassness. Yo your girl wanted me to add a shirt to the order for her. can you find out what size???
I needa find my No Bitchassness shirt I bought one like 2 years ago when they came out
Old 04-28-2010, 02:57 AM
NealFoReal

Just ordered my -1 front sprocket
Thank You Neal,
Your order has been successfully submitted to KneeDraggers.com!
Old 04-28-2010, 03:00 AM

Do they make them in girls sizes? What are they?
Old 04-28-2010, 03:09 AM
NealFoReal

Do they make them in girls sizes? What are they?
Nah and the place got back to me - all they got is the black shirts with purple lettering. I looked around online but they aint easy to find anymore - not the real Sean John **** anyway and I dont want no bootleg **** lol. But nah they didnt have girls sizes - just mens in black/purple.
Old 04-28-2010, 03:11 AM
NealFoReal

And dayum, XL is the only size they got too Im good with that tho - dont know if you are. Lemme know.

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses