Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2010, 03:30 PM
KING annoyingeric

Annoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the rough
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by MikeM
no, lock nuts. theyre sorta like nuts with the nylon ring, except its a thin metal ring instead.

I know what a lock nut is.. hehe.. Your motor mounts use nuts and bolts though??

And inolen was talking about a little tab, kind of sounded like he was talking about a lock washer..
Old 04-26-2010, 03:33 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Annoying Eric
I know what a lock nut is.. hehe.. Your motor mounts use nuts and bolts though??

And inolen was talking about a little tab, kind of sounded like he was talking about a lock washer..

Bottom row, second from the left.

That's what the OEM motor mount lock nuts look like. Two metal tabs at the end. I just didn't know the specific term for that type of lock nut.
Old 04-26-2010, 03:35 PM
KING annoyingeric

Annoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the rough

Those are the best lock nuts, they dont get fucked up from heat and they are SUPER strong..
Old 04-26-2010, 03:42 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by inolen
Bottom row, second from the left.

That's what the OEM motor mount lock nuts look like. Two metal tabs at the end. I just didn't know the specific term for that type of lock nut.
i coincidentally have one of those on it now, but its not the right size.
Old 04-26-2010, 03:42 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Annoying Eric
Yeah, kawis are ****** weird. Working on this bike really makes me appreciate hondas.
Old 04-26-2010, 04:10 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

I like # 2 the best. And my prayers might have been answered. Got a call from my new job and they want me to start towards the end of the week so they can get all my paperwork finalized. Im probably gonna tell them I'll start on Monday and come by a stunt bum from Wednesday to Sunday
Old 04-26-2010, 04:24 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Inolen - from the woman I offered $30 for the exhaust
No thanks got more before for last one
Old 04-26-2010, 04:29 PM
NealFoReal

Mike Ima hit you up in a bit. Plans sorta changed for tomorrow since I wont be starting work but we'll get this worked out. I'll call you in a few.
Old 04-26-2010, 04:30 PM
NealFoReal

And here's a video of my squidliness. I'm tellin you they're coming. Especially after a few days of being a stuntbum The best one is at the end but I did more just not on video.

http://vimeo.com/11225031
Old 04-26-2010, 04:37 PM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
And here's a video of my squidliness. I'm tellin you they're coming. Especially after a few days of being a stuntbum The best one is at the end but I did more just not on video.

good to see youre finally gettin it.

what exactly is a stuntbum anyway?
Old 04-26-2010, 04:38 PM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice

looks like im buying sketchy jims bike
Old 04-26-2010, 04:39 PM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by monday518
hahahaha

how come?
Old 04-26-2010, 04:40 PM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice

Dude I got pumped watching that good job bro just got me motivated
Old 04-26-2010, 04:41 PM

hahahaha

how come?
He needs money and I have some lol
Old 04-26-2010, 04:44 PM
Is building another f4i

skillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really nice

looking good mang. damm you chop hard. hiya

Old 04-26-2010, 04:46 PM
NealFoReal

good to see youre finally gettin it.

what exactly is a stuntbum anyway?
Thanks. Ant & Leah took the summer off to ride every day and try and make something happen from the sweat & blood they're gonna be puttin into riding. They're stuntbums. And SB's headquarters is in PA so Im gonna take a week off to be a SB with them
Old 04-26-2010, 04:47 PM
bp chaser

crack sale price or what?
NealFoReal

Thats funny. **** it - its better off in your hands. At least something will be done with it. He probably hasnt rode since it's been warm
bp chaser

Thanks. Ant & Leah took the summer off to ride every day and try and make something happen from the sweat & blood they're gonna be puttin into riding. They're stuntbums. And SB's headquarters is in PA so Im gonna take a week off to be a SB with them
and come back doin hco's
Old 04-26-2010, 04:48 PM
NealFoReal

Dude I got pumped watching that good job bro just got me motivated
Thanks brotha. It's our summer. Time to step it up. I gotta get these and then work on everything else you already got lmao.

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses