Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2010, 07:46 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by MikeM
what triple clamps would you use for that?

id really consider doing that
You could probably use the F4i triples and use different sized bearings/race like I did when I put the gsxr f/e on my f4i with the gsxr triples But dont quote me on that coz the almighty skillz might get at me for giving advice on **** I know nothing about lmao. Matter of fact, forget I said anything hahaha.
Old 04-21-2010, 07:47 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by skillz
its not the original anyway so i dont see why you are hell bent on it being a 636 . if anything i would get a sv title cuz that is a trellis frame
LOL, my post that you quoted says:
$100 is right around what I wanna spend and it could be for any year bike and any make/model.
Pay attention Gil.
Old 04-21-2010, 07:48 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by skillz
throttle tube and gearing done yet
Nope. I gotta get both of those so until I get them they wont be done. I'm just gonna go -1 in the front for now so that'll be like a 59. I'm gonna order that later this week.
Old 04-21-2010, 07:50 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by Tone The Natural
Find an old *** junk katana and use that
I might be able to get a 900rr title for free - well homie said he'll give it to me since it's been sitting in his drawer for a long time but I'ma throw him some loot. If not, Paul sent me a link to a guy selling a bunch of frames and titles in the $150 - $300 range so worst case I'll scoop that. I gotta run the RR numbers and see whats the deal with it before making a move.

1993 GSXR 600 - $250

1995 GSXR 750 - $150 - HAS A SMALL DENT BUT IS STRAIGHT

1993 GSXR 750 POLISHED WITH SWINGARM AND SUBFRAME - $350

1986 YAMAHA MAXIM XJ700 - $150

1982 GOLDWING GL 1100 - $100

1996 FZR 600 - $200
Old 04-21-2010, 07:53 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
I might be able to get a 900rr title for free - well homie said he'll give it to me since it's been sitting in his drawer for a long time but I'ma throw him some loot. If not, Paul sent me a link to a guy selling a bunch of frames and titles in the $150 - $300 range so worst case I'll scoop that. I gotta run the RR numbers and see whats the deal with it before making a move.
If the RR title dont work out Ima go for that 95 GSXR one first and then the 96 FZR if he sold the GSXR one.
Old 04-21-2010, 08:23 PM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice

My body feels like I actually crashed yesterday when my bike shut off on me
Old 04-21-2010, 08:29 PM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

bklynshowoff will become famous soon enoughbklynshowoff will become famous soon enough

Yo neal, what up with them measurements?
Old 04-21-2010, 10:15 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Anything going on tonight? im really bored
Old 04-21-2010, 10:22 PM

RickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant future

Anything going on tonight? im really bored
You coming out tomorrow night?
Old 04-21-2010, 10:32 PM
NealFoReal

If the RR title dont work out Ima go for that 95 GSXR one first and then the 96 FZR if he sold the GSXR one.
Just picked up a 96 900rr title There's a story behind the title so I gotta go to DMV and see if I can get it transferred into my name but I think it will be fine. Now does anyone know this - the owner signed the title back in 2002 and that date is on the title as well as the DMV bill of sale form. Will that be a problem that it was signed so long ago or will that be cool? If no one knows for a fact then I'll call the DMV before just going there but I'd like to take care of transferring it to my name tomorrow so I know this part of it is done. Anyone Next step is to speak with Twite to get some questions answered and then pick up the frame in the next month or two
Old 04-21-2010, 10:33 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by RickNY
You coming out tomorrow night?
not to nj. thats like a day trip for me
Old 04-21-2010, 10:35 PM
NealFoReal

not to nj. thats like a day trip for me
If you come to my crib then I'll put your bike in my truck so you dont gotta trailer it all the way out there If you're gonna do that lemme know asap coz otherwise I'ma try to get someone else to come with me.
Old 04-21-2010, 10:36 PM
NealFoReal

Made a reservoir bracket a little earlier coz I was bored lol

Name:  1-1.jpg
Views: 8
Size:  56.4 KB
Old 04-21-2010, 10:39 PM
NealFoReal

Tomorrow is heli coil day so I could fix my tank and start making tank whoolies again Then after that I'ma make my light switch a little nicer looking. Little by little I'ma try to clean this bike up somewhat. Wont ever be really nice but if I could take care of all the little bs it could look a little cleaner than it does now.
Old 04-21-2010, 10:39 PM
bp chaser

If you come to my crib then I'll put your bike in my truck so you dont gotta trailer it all the way out there If you're gonna do that lemme know asap coz otherwise I'ma try to get someone else to come with me.
hmmmmm. what time are you leaving and coming back?
Old 04-21-2010, 10:46 PM

juzslidin has a spectacular aura aboutjuzslidin has a spectacular aura about

where u ppl riding tomorrow ?
Old 04-21-2010, 10:48 PM
NealFoReal

hmmmmm. what time are you leaving and coming back?
Leave my house around 7 or 730 most likely and ride for iono - 3 hours or so and get back by 12. Sounds about right. I dont wanna ride for too long tomorrow coz I'm shot from last night and wanna get it in all day Saturday in PA.

Originally Posted by juzslidin
where u ppl riding tomorrow ?
The place we were at for RickNY's big day out - the first spot though - not the 2nd place. I dont remember if you were at the 1st spot but its in Carlstad.
Old 04-21-2010, 10:52 PM

HollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura aboutHollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura aboutHollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura about

Make sure u register to Hollywoodstuntz.net Tonight @ 1am I will be having a mega chat session in the forums section of my site.
Old 04-21-2010, 11:00 PM

juzslidin has a spectacular aura aboutjuzslidin has a spectacular aura about

Leave my house around 7 or 730 most likely and ride for iono - 3 hours or so and get back by 12. Sounds about right. I dont wanna ride for too long tomorrow coz I'm shot from last night and wanna get it in all day Saturday in PA.

The place we were at for RickNY's big day out - the first spot though - not the 2nd place. I dont remember if you were at the 1st spot but its in Carlstad.
ok so where we got booted ( i called it )
Old 04-21-2010, 11:00 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by HollywoodStuntz
Make sure u register to Hollywoodstuntz.net Tonight @ 1am I will be having a mega chat session in the forums section of my site.
If I'm up I'll pop in and say wazzup. When are you comin out to ride? And what happened with Gingie's case yesterday

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses