Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2010, 04:22 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by StrictlyStunt
let me know man, ive been dyin to get some cool NYC street shots for while
ahaha thats where the problem will lie then coz I wanna edit the clip lmao. Maybe we could do a joint effort with that
Old 04-21-2010, 04:23 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by StrictlyStunt
yeah he wanted 600 bucks i think... which still aint bad for a clean title...
Nah I know 600's not bad but 100 sounds a lot better - especially since I gotta pay 2k for the frame. This bike is gonna be expensive to put together but I'ma do a little at a time. I could probably have it all setup for 4500 I think if everything lines up.
Old 04-21-2010, 04:24 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by Zuki750
Goldwing titles are cheap.
A Goldwing title would work but I'd prefer a sportbike title so when the popo pull me over at least it looks realistic. Where can I search for titles tho? I know you cant find them on egay. Craigslist I'm guessing
Old 04-21-2010, 04:26 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
I got the perfect song for a NY street video. Just need to ride streets and have someone film To have both of those things line up isnt easy
I got the helmet cam
Old 04-21-2010, 04:28 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by Tone The Natural
I got the helmet cam
I need good footage though. I wanted someone to drive in a pickup and have someone in the bed of the truck getting gangsta footage.
Old 04-21-2010, 04:35 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Nah I know 600's not bad but 100 sounds a lot better - especially since I gotta pay 2k for the frame. This bike is gonna be expensive to put together but I'ma do a little at a time. I could probably have it all setup for 4500 I think if everything lines up.
See what you can do to avoid using 636 forks since youre building it from scratch
Old 04-21-2010, 04:36 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

A Goldwing title would work but I'd prefer a sportbike title so when the popo pull me over at least it looks realistic. Where can I search for titles tho? I know you cant find them on egay. Craigslist I'm guessing
i sold my katana title twice. 2 guys from stutnlife in 2 different states.
Old 04-21-2010, 04:36 PM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold

I need good footage though. I wanted someone to drive in a pickup and have someone in the bed of the truck getting gangsta footage.
NYC streeeets!
Old 04-21-2010, 04:38 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by MikeM
See what you can do to avoid using 636 forks since youre building it from scratch
I'm probably gonna piece together the GSXR front end little by little and put that on instead of using the Kawi forks. **** wont be ready anytime soon but the title is the first thing I'm looking for. Once I get the title then I'll get the frame and then start piecing together everything else. If I could have it ready by the end of the summer, I'd be happy with that
Old 04-21-2010, 04:39 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by MikeM
i sold my katana title twice. 2 guys from stutnlife in 2 different states.
thats funny. what'd you do - sell it and then apply for a new title before the kid did anything with it lol.
Old 04-21-2010, 04:40 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by Dirty Jerzey Alie
NYC streeeets!
We need a dedicated driver and camera person tho. A couple of years back we did a street ride and we had a pickup and a camera man. Footage came out sick so thats what I wanna replicate. GoPro footage is good but this is a lot better.
Old 04-21-2010, 04:44 PM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold

We need a dedicated driver and camera person tho. A couple of years back we did a street ride and we had a pickup and a camera man. Footage came out sick so thats what I wanna replicate. GoPro footage is good but this is a lot better.
i think i may know someone.
Old 04-21-2010, 04:45 PM

I'm probably gonna piece together the GSXR front end little by little and put that on instead of using the Kawi forks. **** wont be ready anytime soon but the title is the first thing I'm looking for. Once I get the title then I'll get the frame and then start piecing together everything else. If I could have it ready by the end of the summer, I'd be happy with that
cool beans man, i cannot wait to see the final result.
Old 04-21-2010, 04:47 PM
NealFoReal

i think i may know someone.
Lemme know if you do. If they dont have a pick up truck and are reliable they could drive mine although I would prefer they drove their own **** lmao. Worst case tho I could probably ask Julio to come out and drive my truck while this person films
Old 04-21-2010, 04:48 PM
NealFoReal

cool beans man, i cannot wait to see the final result.
Me too If you know of anyone with a title in the $100 - $200 range lemme know. Sportbike title preferred
Old 04-21-2010, 04:48 PM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold

this still cracks me up everytime it shows up , looks like a power ranger.

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/alb...pictureid=3109
Old 04-21-2010, 04:49 PM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold

so ur going to 636 and im going back to f4i.
Old 04-21-2010, 04:52 PM
90-day squid probation

ruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to all

I got the perfect song for a NY street video. Just need to ride streets and have someone film To have both of those things line up isnt easy
igot the gopro cam that im waitin to use...let me know whats up
Old 04-21-2010, 04:54 PM
Post Whore Nazi

MoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for rep

What up y'all?
Old 04-21-2010, 05:02 PM
90-day squid probation

ruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to all

Originally Posted by ruthless rah
igot the gopro cam that im waitin to use...let me know whats up
oh i didnt see tone had posted that already...well im still down to ride when this goes down

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses