Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2010, 07:37 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

JoeJoeThePro - I'ma be at Mitchell if you wanna come thru and chill.
Old 04-20-2010, 07:47 PM
90-day squid probation

ruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to all

Originally Posted by MikeM
how much and what kind do you need. i have some that i was gonna use to make a bar a few years ago. its a serious pain in the *** to work with
Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Probably a good idea unless Mike hooks you up but then you're probably gonna have to bring it somewhere to have them drill and tap holes. I cant see it being easy to drill through TI

He needs a plate to put on the back of an SI bar however long and thick that may be.
basically what neal said...the guy said anything he does new, its $65/hr for labor, so i might end up paying out the *** jus for him drillin holes and put that thing on...but let me check with him again and then i will let you know mike..thanx
Old 04-20-2010, 07:57 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Originally Posted by joejoe898
4 what so u can watch me n ego put in work while u bike is in ur truck
For me, I rode a lot during the day. My vagina was hurting I couldn't ride no more.
Old 04-20-2010, 07:59 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by ruthless rah
basically what neal said...the guy said anything he does new, its $65/hr for labor, so i might end up paying out the *** jus for him drillin holes and put that thing on...but let me check with him again and then i will let you know mike..thanx
you should ask him how long he thinks it will take to drill through a TI plate and to tap the holes. If he's charging 1 hour of labor eh maybe do it but if he says longer then I dunno if I'd **** with it. Your bike all good yet?
Old 04-20-2010, 08:05 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Speaking of drilling and tapping, one of my tank bolts was almost impossible to get in... the ones in the front. Def stripped a bit.
Old 04-20-2010, 08:06 PM
Post Whore Nazi

MoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for rep

Use bubble gum and wd-40
Old 04-20-2010, 08:10 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by Tone The Natural
Speaking of drilling and tapping, one of my tank bolts was almost impossible to get in... the ones in the front. Def stripped a bit.
dont **** with it yourself or you're gonna **** it up and soon your tank will look like mine

Anyone who's on here when RickNY logs on let him know that he's suffering from a case of bitchassness. The only cure to stop bitchassness is to ride your ****** bike. Ricky doesnt wanna ride. The **** is contagious ladies and gentlemen. Stay away from the fools who suffer from bitchassness. In this instance, I have to stay away from Ricky right now or I too will succumb to bitchassness
Old 04-20-2010, 08:12 PM
NealFoReal

Im out. Heading to Mitchell if any of the locals wanna come.
Old 04-20-2010, 08:17 PM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

bklynshowoff will become famous soon enoughbklynshowoff will become famous soon enough

Yo.. I can hardly straighten my arms.. I went bananas with the curls at the gym yesterday.. BUt **** it, who's riding locally tonight?
Old 04-20-2010, 08:28 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

I start working on Monday so lets see when I could scrape up some dough.
see when you could scrape up some blox
Old 04-20-2010, 08:30 PM
90-day squid probation

ruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to all

you should ask him how long he thinks it will take to drill through a TI plate and to tap the holes. If he's charging 1 hour of labor eh maybe do it but if he says longer then I dunno if I'd **** with it. Your bike all good yet?
nah not yet...he said mayb 2mrw no later then thursday...after that i have a couple things else to do like the clipon, sprocket/chain, put a handbrake lever on, idle adjuster and someone said something about a clutch arm mod but anyway all of that is minor **** so i'll be back ridiin thursday night or friday night...gotta find a lit lot for night time because mines is dark, i cant see as it is
Old 04-20-2010, 08:33 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by MikeM
see when you could scrape up some blox
I got blox on lock son lol.

nah not yet...he said mayb 2mrw no later then thursday...after that i have a couple things else to do like the clipon, sprocket/chain, put a handbrake lever on, idle adjuster and someone said something about a clutch arm mod but anyway all of that is minor **** so i'll be back ridiin thursday night or friday night...gotta find a lit lot for night time because mines is dark, i cant see as it is
We went to a spot last night in NJ - in Carlstad. Its not my spot but I dont think the kid will mind if you come out as long as you dont bring mad people and blow it up. How far are you from there?

Out - goin to load up now
Old 04-20-2010, 09:04 PM
90-day squid probation

I got blox on lock son lol.

We went to a spot last night in NJ - in Carlstad. Its not my spot but I dont think the kid will mind if you come out as long as you dont bring mad people and blow it up. How far are you from there?

Out - goin to load up now
if thats by giants stadium then mayb 20mins...not far at all, but i never mind driving jus so i can go ride...but lets not talk about me comin to any spots...idont want someone to **** **** up for me
Old 04-20-2010, 09:39 PM

RickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant future

dont **** with it yourself or you're gonna **** it up and soon your tank will look like mine

Anyone who's on here when RickNY logs on let him know that he's suffering from a case of bitchassness. The only cure to stop bitchassness is to ride your ****** bike. Ricky doesnt wanna ride. The **** is contagious ladies and gentlemen. Stay away from the fools who suffer from bitchassness. In this instance, I have to stay away from Ricky right now or I too will succumb to bitchassness

I just finished loading up and im gunna head out now. Thanks for helping me shake that off. That **** just sneaks up on you sometimes.
Old 04-20-2010, 10:04 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

You're always more than welcome at my SI spot too. My spacer hopefully will be here tomorrow.
Old 04-20-2010, 10:10 PM
90-day squid probation

yea i like that lil spot in SI its in the cut
Old 04-21-2010, 12:05 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

wasnt someone in here lookin for an R1 master?... dude is a *** but good price.. http://stuntride.com/vbstunt/showthread.php?t=13711
Old 04-21-2010, 02:44 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by RickNY
I just finished loading up and im gunna head out now. Thanks for helping me shake that off. That **** just sneaks up on you sometimes.
glad u were able to shake that **** off. you gotta stay away from kozzy coz that **** is contagious dog. i had mad fun tonight tho
Old 04-21-2010, 02:45 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by StrictlyStunt
wasnt someone in here lookin for an R1 master?... dude is a *** but good price.. http://stuntride.com/vbstunt/showthread.php?t=13711
My homie Ty wants one but Im not reaching out to that douchebag for him. I'll tell Ty to do it
Old 04-21-2010, 03:20 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

My homie Ty wants one but Im not reaching out to that douchebag for him. I'll tell Ty to do it
ya it's a good deal thats only reason im spreading the word

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses