Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2010, 12:40 PM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by inolen
They normally just cause more issues. Dealing with gas leakage is never fun.
Um well how does it not leak if we cut out the splash guard its bound to happen right? or is there another reason its leaking ? Its def coming from the gas cap usually when the tank is 3/4 or more full.

Last edited by monday518; 04-19-2010 at 12:42 PM.
Old 04-19-2010, 12:46 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by monday518
Um well how does it not leak if we cut out the splash guard its bound to happen right? or is there another reason its leaking ? Its def coming from the gas cap usually when the tank is 3/4 or more full.
Hmm.. if you come down one day I can look at it for you. There are a million ways they can leak. If you want to try an aftermarket gas cap, this guy sells Vortex knock offs on ebay as gas-cap-dude I think and they are actually easier to open/close than the Vortex ones.
Old 04-19-2010, 12:49 PM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold

switch back zero's gangster!
Old 04-19-2010, 12:53 PM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice

Hmm.. if you come down one day I can look at it for you. There are a million ways they can leak. If you want to try an aftermarket gas cap, this guy sells Vortex knock offs on ebay as gas-cap-dude I think and they are actually easier to open/close than the Vortex ones.
Yea it just seems like it would work with one of them because the stock gas caps have some spaces in it that allows the gas thats splashing up to get out do to the splash guard being removed. Ive seen vortex caps not want to come off hahaha they seal themselves shut lol
Old 04-19-2010, 12:56 PM

RickNY your bike looks real ******* good
Old 04-19-2010, 01:55 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

I literally did that 50+ times probably between Sat and Sun. That trick is a pita

Good photos Ricky
That reminds me I need to order that Shark Fin right now.

Last edited by Tone The Natural; 04-19-2010 at 01:59 PM.
Old 04-19-2010, 02:03 PM
Is building another f4i

skillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really nice

I literally did that 50+ times probably between Sat and Sun. That trick is a pita

Good photos Ricky
reminds me i have to get the mountainbike pants
Old 04-19-2010, 02:56 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
I'll be better before the summer is up
remember the time you held up my bike so i could try to climb up to unicyle? haha squids r us
Old 04-19-2010, 03:29 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by MikeM
remember the time you held up my bike so i could try to climb up to unicyle? haha squids r us
yeah I remember that. Funny ****.
Old 04-19-2010, 03:36 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by skillz
its not like people arent selling used clamps for 40 -60 bucks a set.
You got lucky. I never see prices like that but Ima start lookin.
Old 04-19-2010, 03:38 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Spacer will be here wednesday. Just filed for unemployment too.
Old 04-19-2010, 05:18 PM
Stuntride.com

R1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
I would have love to have seen that. So what happens when a bike takes a swim I would assume it ***** up pretty much everything electrical
i think the electrical was ok actually, they got it out fast, but there was water in the motor so my buddy had to take the entire motor apart and do tons of **** to it.
Old 04-19-2010, 06:23 PM

Nick1000 will become famous soon enoughNick1000 will become famous soon enough

Any ridding goin down 2nite.. Hit me
Old 04-19-2010, 06:29 PM
NealFoReal

Sick Jorian clip

http://vimeo.com/11056447
Old 04-19-2010, 06:40 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by Nick1000
Any ridding goin down 2nite.. Hit me
Where you tryin to ride at? Plex is dead, DPTS is dead. BJ's got no lights.
Old 04-19-2010, 06:41 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by R1wonder
i think the electrical was ok actually, they got it out fast, but there was water in the motor so my buddy had to take the entire motor apart and do tons of **** to it.
thats gotta suck. thankfully i dont ride near water or that would be me too
Old 04-19-2010, 09:40 PM

Bklynlod is a decent person

There is a spot in forest park that clears up around 9pm. decent lighting and pretty big lot. as long as ur bike isnt too loud they dont call the cops> if cops do come u can get out thru the dirt and the car dont fit. so as soon as u see them comin, just bounce.
Old 04-19-2010, 10:20 PM
Post Whore Nazi

MoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for rep

THat's all fine and dandy unless you trailer your bike to the lot
Old 04-19-2010, 10:42 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by MoHawk
THat's all fine and dandy unless you trailer your bike to the lot
So you trailer your bike to someplace in the next neighborhood, then leave your truck there.
Old 04-19-2010, 10:46 PM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

bklynshowoff will become famous soon enoughbklynshowoff will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by MikeM
So you trailer your bike to someplace in the next neighborhood, then leave your truck there.
If thats the park near the Jackie Rob, then that spot might be visible to too much car traffic. including

And the only I know who's down for a po-po chase is Eric.lol

Last edited by bklynshowoff; 04-19-2010 at 10:52 PM.

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses