Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2010, 09:14 PM
90-day squid probation

ruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to all
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by skillz
thats not what you said.
ohhh...but yea thats why...i wont be out of action too long
Old 04-16-2010, 09:19 PM
Is building another f4i

skillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really nice

Originally Posted by ruthless rah
ohhh...but yea thats why...i wont be out of action too long
neal is getting rid of a cage you should grab his , it takes a beating
Old 04-16-2010, 09:22 PM

DC631 is a decent person

yea someone said they had some for me, jus havent spoken to them in a few days...next weekend i should be rollin again
got the bar from mike for clipons let me know when your ready !!!
Old 04-16-2010, 09:26 PM
90-day squid probation

ruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to all

Originally Posted by DC631
got the bar from mike for clipons let me know when your ready !!!
....have u done any rydin lately???
Old 04-16-2010, 09:27 PM
90-day squid probation

well if it rains this weekend then its pointless gettn a cage from him...roman told me 2 bring the bike by monday so he can put the cage on and i can pick it up in 2 days
Old 04-16-2010, 09:27 PM

DC631 is a decent person

....have u done any rydin lately???
Alill last night with Alie and Tone !
Old 04-16-2010, 09:33 PM
90-day squid probation

thats whats up...any loopin??
Old 04-16-2010, 09:34 PM

DC631 is a decent person

thats whats up...any loopin??
Na it was a weak night ....
Old 04-16-2010, 09:38 PM
90-day squid probation

Na it was a weak night ....
ohhh...

anybody wanna trade for a round bar????
Old 04-16-2010, 09:39 PM

DC631 is a decent person

ohhh...

i'll ask around ..
Old 04-16-2010, 09:49 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by bklynshowoff
You might wanna get a few extra clip-ons just in case it happens again. I think neal alluded to some guy who cuts bars identical to the vortex joints.. ( for cheap)
yea someone said they had some for me, jus havent spoken to them in a few days...next weekend i should be rollin again
Word. I order 7/8" aluminum tubes with a .120 ID like this one:

http://cgi.ebay.com/7-8-OD-x-120-Wal...item2551a9102f

The guy I normally get em from is actually cheaper than this guy. I think we used to pay $35 shipped for 8 feet which is equal to 8 tubes so it comes out to $4.40 per tube. If you order Vortex replacement bars they're $12 each + shipping so this definitely makes more sense. Plus the .120 ID is thicker than vortex tubes by a little. I have a pipe cutter and throw the tube in a vise grip and cut them to size. If you want me to find the dude I buy **** from lemme know and I'll try and find him online. I used to have his phone # but I lost it when my external hard drive crashed
Old 04-16-2010, 09:56 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

lmao. yeah that cage takes a beatin fo sho
Old 04-16-2010, 09:57 PM
NealFoReal

Are you and Tone the Squid making any progress or still chasin pow pows
Old 04-16-2010, 09:58 PM
NealFoReal

ohhh...

What you want a flat 12 bar and will trade your round bar or you wanna trade a flat bar for a round bar
Old 04-16-2010, 10:02 PM

DC631 is a decent person

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Are you and Tone the Squid making any progress or still chasin pow pows
chasin the bike after i loop ...
Old 04-16-2010, 10:04 PM
90-day squid probation

yea i want the flat bar
Old 04-16-2010, 10:06 PM
NealFoReal

yea i want the flat bar
What kinda round bar you got? I got an FI 12 bar with a Titanium scrape plate. I'd trade that for a round bar.
Old 04-16-2010, 10:07 PM
NealFoReal

chasin the bike after i loop ...
buahahaha. You need to get in shape and chase that bike down or this could be you lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ed7T2VkJigs
Old 04-16-2010, 10:10 PM
90-day squid probation

What kinda round bar you got? I got an FI 12 bar with a Titanium scrape plate. I'd trade that for a round bar.
i have a sick inno round bar

buahahaha. You need to get in shape and chase that bike down or this could be you lol

i still lmao when i c this video...that is some funni ****...the hottest part was when it hit the fence
Old 04-16-2010, 10:12 PM

DC631 is a decent person

Gotta remember everyone started out the same !

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses