Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 04-15-2010, 11:47 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Just put on a new minty tire w lots of tread but the tire looks kinda weird. Its a Pirelli Scorpion. I just read online that its a motard tire Think I should rock with it or take it off and put on the Supercorsa which is a little more than 1/2 way done

http://www.ktm-parts.com/mm5/merchan...t_Code=1447900
Recommended for KTM 950 Supermoto Rear Replacement
Old 04-15-2010, 11:52 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Back to the garage to swap my reservoir tube with the new brembo tube I got
Old 04-15-2010, 11:53 PM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

bklynshowoff will become famous soon enoughbklynshowoff will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Just put on a new minty tire w lots of tread but the tire looks kinda weird. Its a Pirelli Scorpion. I just read online that its a motard tire Think I should rock with it or take it off and put on the Supercorsa which is a little more than 1/2 way done

Damn.. $170.00???
Old 04-16-2010, 12:10 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

stop being gay. 2 different types of wheelies. one your foot is on the ground and the other it isnt
I know Having my foot down with the *** drags got me into putting my foot down in staggereds. I'm gonna break the habit for sure.
Old 04-16-2010, 12:12 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

I got a brand new Battleaxe still in my truck bed for ya when I see ya buddy, it's all yours
Old 04-16-2010, 12:14 AM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

bklynshowoff will become famous soon enoughbklynshowoff will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Tone The Natural
I got a brand new Battleaxe still in my truck bed for ya when I see ya buddy, it's all yours
you got the hookup on tires or something tone?
Old 04-16-2010, 12:20 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Originally Posted by bklynshowoff
you got the hookup on tires or something tone?
Oh yeah totally You doing PA this weekend or what? I heard you were putting the beats on my wheelies.
Old 04-16-2010, 12:35 AM
KING annoyingeric

Annoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the rough

This front master cyl is not being friendly to me... I need more hose to make it perfect... Plus nothing wants to fit like i want it to... Im going back to the f4i master i think...
Old 04-16-2010, 12:36 AM

RickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant future

PA this weekend Tone??
I better see you in PA this weekend putting in work.

Back to the garage to swap my reservoir tube with the new brembo tube I got
Nice
Old 04-16-2010, 12:38 AM

RickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Annoying Eric
This front master cyl is not being friendly to me... I need more hose to make it perfect... Plus nothing wants to fit like i want it to... Im going back to the f4i master i think...
I ended up powder coating the entire exhaust. Came out sick.
Old 04-16-2010, 12:39 AM
KING annoyingeric

Annoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by RickNY

Any pictures?
Old 04-16-2010, 12:41 AM

Any pictures?
No but you'll see it this weekend.
Old 04-16-2010, 12:44 AM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

Oh yeah totally You doing PA this weekend or what? I heard you were putting the beats on my wheelies.
I think I'm gonna make that trip to PA on sunday... I don't think Im putting the beats on anything yet, but When it does happen... THE HAMMERS!!!
Old 04-16-2010, 12:45 AM
NealFoReal

Damn.. $170.00???
I didnt buy it but its got at least 75% tread left on it. **** it - Ima rock with it this weekend and hopefully it'll be good. From reading the description it sounds like it got a lot of grip

Thats all yours buddy. Dispose of that **** on the side of the highway or something like I do with my dead tires.
Old 04-16-2010, 12:45 AM
KING annoyingeric

Originally Posted by RickNY

Any pictures?
Old 04-16-2010, 12:47 AM
NealFoReal

you could definitely make it fit. its a 1000rr master right? do work and get it to fit even though I hear people say that the F4i master is good
Old 04-16-2010, 12:48 AM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

Eric.. Imma be out all day tomorrow, but I will carry it with me if you wanna link up
Old 04-16-2010, 12:49 AM
NealFoReal

I <3 speedbleeders. Makes bleeding brakes sooooo ****** easy. Today was the first day I bled my HB by myself
Old 04-16-2010, 12:50 AM
NealFoReal

Eric.. Imma be out all day tomorrow, but I will carry it with me if you wanna link up
lmfao
Old 04-16-2010, 12:50 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Thats all yours buddy. Dispose of that **** in my truck before you drive off .
Fixed

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses