Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2010, 05:38 PM
KING annoyingeric

Annoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the rough
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Good that you said "yet" coz I know its coming.

Actually she is mad chill. She didnt really want to come cause she was like "oh this is your thing and i dont want you to think you have to entertain me" She said it was gonna me a manly weekend of wheelies and endos.. LMAO!!!
Old 04-13-2010, 05:39 PM
90-day squid probation

ruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to all

wheneva iget my bike back runnin which should be this weekend but im going to hav BP my NEXT 3 sessions
Old 04-13-2010, 05:41 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Annoying Eric
Actually she is mad chill. She didnt really want to come cause she was like "oh this is your thing and i dont want you to think you have to entertain me" She said it was gonna me a manly weekend of wheelies and endos.. LMAO!!!
I guess thats good coz Inolen woulda put the beats on you if she came and you didnt put in work lmao. And Rah, I been sayin that about circles forever already
Old 04-13-2010, 05:43 PM
KING annoyingeric

Annoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the rough

I guess thats good coz Inolen woulda put the beats on you if she came and you didnt put in work lmao. And Rah, I been sayin that about circles forever already

Too be honest i wouldnt have given a **** what inolen would have to say. Im sorry that i have a life out of stunting and would like to have a gf.. I never knew if you wanted to stunt that means you couldnt do anything but...
Old 04-13-2010, 05:47 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Too be honest i wouldnt have given a **** what inolen would have to say. Im sorry that i have a life out of stunting and would like to have a gf.. I never knew if you wanted to stunt that means you couldnt do anything but...
Woah easy there killah. It was a joke - you know haha lol. BUT I do agree that when you come to the spot you should be puttin in work. Especially if the chick likes wheelies

Im out I might be riding tonight at the spot near my crib. Text me if you wanna come
Old 04-13-2010, 05:49 PM
90-day squid probation

ruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to all

well we're goin to see...i wont stop til iget it...my goal is to hav it before june but ima try to push myself for the next 3 sessions...if a female can do it, anyone can do it
Old 04-13-2010, 05:50 PM
KING annoyingeric

Im at school till 8:45 like usual... I'll hit you up..
Old 04-13-2010, 06:03 PM
Post Whore Nazi

MoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for rep

Eric, come buy this chopper
Old 04-13-2010, 06:24 PM
KING annoyingeric

Originally Posted by MoHawk
Eric, come buy this chopper
Text me I'm in class. I'll pm you my number..
Old 04-13-2010, 06:27 PM
Post Whore Nazi

MoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for rep

Text sent
Old 04-13-2010, 07:14 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

And also, I know we may not all have super cool lives quite on par with yours, but rest assured, plenty of us have lives outside of stunting.
Old 04-13-2010, 07:23 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by inolen

LMFAO I'm gettin ready to go make wheelies near my house. If anyone wants to roll out hit my cell. I dont plan on staying out long but probably from like 8-1030 maybe 11.
Old 04-13-2010, 07:25 PM
KING annoyingeric

Originally Posted by inolen

And also, I know we may not all have super cool lives quite on par with yours, but rest assured, plenty of us have lives outside of stunting.

What super cool life do you speak of?? I just don't like how 2 people today are trying to bust my chops about something that you started. And one of those persons wasn't even there for it.. Kind of makes me think like you're talking **** about...
Old 04-13-2010, 07:26 PM
NealFoReal

I'm thinking of buying this Kawi title for $300 and hold on to it til I'm ready to buy this twite frame. $300 for the title. The frame is a wrap. Kid said he was doing a stand up and looped it. How the **** did he do all this damage from looping a standup???
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	0413101640-00.jpg
Views:	30
Size:	93.7 KB
ID:	238545  
Old 04-13-2010, 07:28 PM
NealFoReal

What super cool life do you speak of?? I just don't like how 2 people today are trying to bust my chops about something that you started. And one of those persons wasn't even there for it.. Kind of makes me think like you're talking **** about...
take it easy killah. any **** i talk online i talk in your face too. from what ive seen - same w inolen
Old 04-13-2010, 07:30 PM
Attack Squirrel Owner

DOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant future

I'm thinking of buying this Kawi title for $300 and hold on to it til I'm ready to buy this twite frame. $300 for the title. The frame is a wrap. Kid said he was doing a stand up and looped it. How the **** did he do all this damage from looping a standup???
Clean title? If so, that's a steal...
Old 04-13-2010, 07:31 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by DOKE
Clean title? If so, that's a steal...
yeah but its just the title. i was thinking of gettin this and then stamping the numbers on a custom twite frame so i dont gotta go through a DMV inspection Sounds like a good idea to me.
Old 04-13-2010, 07:32 PM
Post Whore Nazi

That's a pretty dog too.... but that is another story
Old 04-13-2010, 07:33 PM
Post Whore Nazi

yeah but its just the title. i was thinking of gettin this and then stamping the numbers on a custom twite frame so i dont gotta go through a DMV inspection Sounds like a good idea to me.

A what frame
Old 04-13-2010, 07:34 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by MoHawk
A what frame
http://www.staticmoto.com/

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses