Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2010, 03:29 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by toneth
Not totally correct but too lazy to argue, I get it
At the end of the day, we just wanna see you doing wheelies
Old 04-13-2010, 03:35 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Originally Posted by inolen
At the end of the day, we just wanna see you doing wheelies
This weekend, going for the gold for sure. Yell insulting things at me for motivation please.
Old 04-13-2010, 04:21 PM
Is building another f4i

skillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really nice

Originally Posted by MikeM
Learning on a small sprocket makes you really learn how to clutch it up like a man. You cant cheat if you know what I mean..
this is true . but why bother learning how to do that when you have to learn again . i see plenty of squids doing wheelies with stock gearing . we were all squids at one time . i wish there was someone who could of shared all the knowledge i have acquired with me when i started out , but i did alot of trial and error. its simple . if you wanna learn to stunt get a f4i . if you have a f4i put a 60 on that . IE. if Toneth wanted to be a sick stunt rider he would start riding switch from this point on only . he wouldnt have to unlearn anything cuz he is still going to have to put in the same amount of time to learn anything new anyway . that is my arguement , im sticking with it and i can keep adding supporting arguements if i need to . btw has neal removed that dunlop from his bike and replaced the rear shock yet?
Old 04-13-2010, 04:22 PM
Is building another f4i

skillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really nice

Originally Posted by toneth
This weekend, going for the gold for sure. Yell insulting things at me for motivation please.
Alie is good at yelling insults make sure you bring her
Old 04-13-2010, 04:33 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Originally Posted by skillz
alie is good at yelling insults make sure you bring her
"quit being a ****** tone clutch that **** up!"
Old 04-13-2010, 04:43 PM
Post Whore Nazi

MoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for rep

Ahh... Alie... The girl with my heart.
Old 04-13-2010, 04:45 PM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold

wait, i think you should bring gil, if you don't do things his way he'll beat it into you.
Old 04-13-2010, 04:47 PM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by MoHawk
Ahh... Alie... The girl with my heart.
awww how sweet. does it hold coolant?
Old 04-13-2010, 05:00 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Dirty Jerzey Alie
what's wrong?
I started working today
Old 04-13-2010, 05:05 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by inolen
LOL, yes, that is a problem when you're learning.

I'll say this, *** drags are a bad thing to learn first. It worked for Neal, but Neal tried quite a few other things as well that I'm sure he won't try to push on you

Gearing is not something you need for basic wheelies. Yes, with the way most of us ride out there we want gearing, but for starting out you absolutely do not need it, regardless of your size.

Your bike, as is, without any more money being dumped into it, will wheelie just fine. You need to learn the basics on it before you start customizing it to how you want to ride.
This is true - besides the unconventional methods I tried lol I also went at sitdowns and staggered for a long time. *** drags for me is what got me over the edge tho and finally got me to rock some bp wheelies. before that i was a ***** and would just do pow pows and ask everyone did i get higher that time lmao. I rode toneths bike this weekend and the **** felt like it had a bog to me. i have done wheelies on stock gearing and had no problems clutching it up. his bike i only got to idle once and then gave up coz i hate single piston calipers lol. no toneth - you do not need to buy a 4 piston
Old 04-13-2010, 05:08 PM
NealFoReal

the big gearing debate , big gearing means you are actually going slower so dropping bike will result in less damage .stock gearing equels alot of squids flying around at mach 1 at the spot trying to learn bp ,throttle and brake control, learning with stock gearing just covers bad habits of throttle chopping and lack of confidence. put a 60 and grow some ***** nothing you can learn with stock gearing is going to help , it is just how everyone learned who didnt know any better. if you can rock stunt gearing street gearing should be no problem , but it doesnt work the other way around.
I learned on a +10 and it was twitchy as hell. Im sure I still woulda been throttle choppin on stock gearing but it probably wouldnt have been as bad. But you Gil, would know better than me - I'm just a squid tryin to swim his way outta the ocean YOU KNOW!!!
Old 04-13-2010, 05:13 PM
NealFoReal

this is true . but why bother learning how to do that when you have to learn again . i see plenty of squids doing wheelies with stock gearing . we were all squids at one time . i wish there was someone who could of shared all the knowledge i have acquired with me when i started out , but i did alot of trial and error. its simple . if you wanna learn to stunt get a f4i . if you have a f4i put a 60 on that . IE. if Toneth wanted to be a sick stunt rider he would start riding switch from this point on only . he wouldnt have to unlearn anything cuz he is still going to have to put in the same amount of time to learn anything new anyway . that is my arguement , im sticking with it and i can keep adding supporting arguements if i need to . btw has neal removed that dunlop from his bike and replaced the rear shock yet?
Neal toasted the dunlop the other day and will be swapping tires this week. While I'm at it I'm also gonna do the shock, put my AT cage on and maybe replace my throttle cables. I also gotta figure out my gas cap and why it's leaking and Annoying Eric is gonna help me with my tank mounts so I can make tank wheelies again sometime soon. So to answer your question, NO Neal hasnt done **** yet lol
Old 04-13-2010, 05:13 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

So... they didn't get okay'd for the vacancy. I'm now terminated as of Friday. what a ******* rollercoaster.
Old 04-13-2010, 05:16 PM
NealFoReal

And with the stock vs geared argument, I believe if you're gonna ride geared then you should get used to geared right from the beginning but it will make the learning curve harder on you. But then I also believe that since it will make the learning curve harder that it might make more sense to rip on stock til you get some throttle control and then go geared but like Gil said, you're gonna have to relearn with your +14 sprocket. Its all personal preference. Do what you wanna do now that all of the facts have been laid out for you. Geared will be easier to clutch up but will be twitchy as hell. Stock will be harder to clutch up but wont be so twitchy. DO WORK either way and stop complaining about your clutch finger hurting you lol. Oh and Rah, I'm still ready to trade that 56 for the 60 if you want
Old 04-13-2010, 05:18 PM
KING annoyingeric

Annoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the rough

52T = perfect. I love mine.
Old 04-13-2010, 05:19 PM
KING annoyingeric

Annoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the rough

Neal. I called you by accident... And its King annoying eric btw.
Old 04-13-2010, 05:23 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by Annoying Eric
Neal. I called you by accident... And its King annoying eric btw.
I'll just call you Annoying Eric, thank you. I thought you were gonna go on Saturday? Did that chick put the beats on you and tell you you're not allowed to go Saturday and she wants to come with you on Sunday. I wont front tho - I'd let her put the beats on me too But not now that you were anywhere near her
Old 04-13-2010, 05:29 PM
KING annoyingeric

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
I'll just call you Annoying Eric, thank you. I thought you were gonna go on Saturday? Did that chick put the beats on you and tell you you're not allowed to go Saturday and she wants to come with you on Sunday. I wont front tho - I'd let her put the beats on me too But not now that you were anywhere near her

HAHA. No she hasnt put the beats on me yet.. Im busy on sat with a good sidejob. And sunday morning i have to be in the poconos for my parents. There having someone coming to there cabin to repair something... It works out better for me to come on sunday..
Old 04-13-2010, 05:33 PM
90-day squid probation

ruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to all

neal ima try this 54 out but if u wanna shoot me an reasonable offer u can take it...jus let me know
Old 04-13-2010, 05:35 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by Annoying Eric
HAHA. No she hasnt put the beats on me yet.. Im busy on sat with a good sidejob. And sunday morning i have to be in the poconos for my parents. There having someone coming to there cabin to repair something... It works out better for me to come on sunday..
Good that you said "yet" coz I know its coming.

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses